Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,056 members, 7,832,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK (47516 Views)

Peter Obi Out To Defraud Our Party, We Welcome The Judgement - Apapa LP Faction / Citizen Agba Jalingo Released After Hours Of Detention (Photos) / #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
burp18:
Only criminals get detained and harrassed for no reason. Why was Obi detained and if he is within his rights, why is he not pressing charges against the UK immigration?
sure... this is not photoshopped like the one you and adamu garba are spreading on social media

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by amp01(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
burp18:
Only criminals get detained and harrassed for no reason. Why was Obi detained and if he is within his rights, why is he not pressing charges against the UK immigration?

So because he is not pressing charges,he is quilty?

Only criminal can get detained for no reason.
I won't say a word to you,but I will be praying for your brain Deliverance.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by burp18: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
amp01:

So because he is not pressing charges,he is quilty?

Only criminal can get detained for no reason.
I won't say a word to you,but I will be praying for your brain Deliverance.
na who carry shit for body fly dey follow. Obi is not clean.

1 Like

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by peculiar2233: 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
burp18:
Liar
Religious Bigot
UK Detainee
3rd Class dullard
Yes daddy
I no mention name o
Frustrated human being
I hope Obi matter won't send u to your early
GrAvE sha but if it does, rest in HeLl
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by burp18: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
peculiar2233:

Frustrated human being
I hope Obi matter won't send u to your early
GrAvE sha but if it does, rest in HeLl
Obi can only erule over monkeys and baboons without a brain. We don reject the failure.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by peculiar2233: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
burp18:
It's not yet time for u to cry ooo
Just reserve your tears till after his mandate has been restored
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Stone03: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
Dittodat:

Coming from an Aba baby factory product of 1000 sperm deposited by village drunks into your shit-hole olosho mother.
You don't even know your father since 1000 sperm was deposited into your olosho shit-hole mother stinking hole.

Oh yeah, my father can never be like pandora pathological lair Obi tuary because my father can't lie like Obi, the religious fanatical IPOB terrorist liar.

STFU and get lost.

Dimwit like you will chose to remain in prison where you will be served with crumbs to fighting for the key of freedom. Bigot!
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by burp18: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
peculiar2233:

It's not yet time for u to cry ooo
Just reserve your tears till after his mandate has been restored
Mandate ko manhood ni. 🤣

1 Like

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by burp18: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
Dedeity:
Just like your father
only people whose parents are uselessly worthless will go about calling out other people's parents. grow up 😁
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by EagleNest(m): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
PO has shaken APC beyond imagination. I can't believe the extent they have gone to force sth (anything) on him, just to get him out of their way.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by peculiar2233: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
burp18:
Obi can only erule over monkeys and baboons without a brain. We don reject the failure.
Drug lo*d pikin pele tie ooo
Obi will rule you weather you like it or not
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by burp18: 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2023
peculiar2233:

Drug lo*d pikin pele tie ooo
Obi will rule you weather you like it or not
Mahmood Yakubu presents Obi with his certificate of return

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Probz(m): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
Detention wetin?
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Dedeity: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
burp18:
only people whose parents are uselessly worthless will go about calling out other people's parents. grow up 😁
Only irresponsible bastards call other men criminals out of envy and jealousy
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by burp18: 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2023
Dedeity:
Only irresponsible bastards call other men criminals out of envy and jealousy
What's there to envy about a 3rd class dullard who failed woefully as a governor and flee to Lagos after wasting the states funds on a beer factory. I must give it to you guys. It takes a special kind of dimwit to be an Obi supporter. It seems most Obi supporters are stripped of the ability to think for themselves 😁
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Dedeity: 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
burp18:
What's there to envy about a 3rd class dullard who failed woefully as a governor and flee to Lagos after wasting the states funds on a beer factory. I must give it to you guys. It takes a special kind of dimwit to be an Obi supporter. It seems most Obi supporters are stripped of the ability to think for themselves 😁
A wretched fellow living in a slum calling a self made billionaire and former governor a failure. Tinubu supporters are ridiculously foolish and stupid
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by burp18: 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
Dedeity:
A wretched fellow living in a slum calling a self made billionaire and former governor a failure. Tinubu supporters are ridiculously foolish and stupid
A self made billionaire who couldn't even live in his state after stealing states resources? He ran to Lagos after making Anambra one of the poorest states in Nigeria. I salute your ability to defend failures. Remind me again why Obi lives in Lagos😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by concordes: 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
Happy Slaves.

It is difficult to control a crowd of slaves in a slave farm but the slave master knows what to do. He targets a few slaves and makes them happy, at least, relatively happier than their counterparts. Make a few slaves happy and they will be loyal to you. They will be happy to defend you with their lives. They will go any length to do so.

Yes! They will defend you at the expense of their own. They will forget that they are slaves too. They will fail to see that they are also having the short end of the stick. They will bring you tales about other slaves. They will snitch on them. They are your loyal foot soldiers and they will help you foil any attempts by other slaves to be free.

Friends, if you are conversant with aspects of the defunct transatlantic and trans-saharan slave trades of yore, you will recall there were such nomenclatures as the "house negro" and the "field negro". The house negro lived in the house, same house with the master, may be in the attic or the basement. Unlike the field negro, he didn't work on the plantation. Neither was he exposed to the full extent of the harsh realities of a slave.

The House negro ate the left over food on his master's table. While his counterpart in the field walked barefoot, the house negro wore his master's used and abandoned clothes and shoes 👟. He became completely assimilated into his master. He saw himself as an extension of him. However, this was only in his head. He was still a slave and had no real path to freedom or an inheritance in the house of his master. His master knew this but the house negro didn't know it.

Whenever the master bought a horse 🐎, the house negro would say "we have a horse". If the master was sick, he'd say "we are sick'. Whenever the master said "it is my turn", the house negro would say "it is our turn'. Hence, he totally forgot his own reality. He worked at cross-purposes with other slaves who were yearning for freedom. He foiled their attempts to be free. Essentially, the house negro forgot he was still a slave simply because of the relative comfort and privileges that could easily be taken away from him.

Friends, from the foregoing, my message ought to be clear. Happy slaves are the greatest enemies of true freedom. They labour to maintain the status quo. As long as they are able to "eat" from it, no matter how bad a system is, they are good. There is nothing as heavenly as having a good system. A bad system beats good people. It makes everyone a victim in the long run.

Interestingly, the happy slaves among us are few but they are sufficiently animated or motivated by the crumbs that fall on their laps from their master's table. Please don't allow any happy slave to gaslight or silence you. Keep making your demands known until we have a better society that works for all and not for a few leaders who have gone rogue.

It is a new day!

2 Likes

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Dedeity: 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2023
burp18:
A self made billionaire who couldn't even live in his state after stealing states resources? He ran to Lagos after making Anambra one of the poorest states in Nigeria. I salute your ability to defend failures. Remind me again why Obi lives in Lagos😁
I don't go into argument with retards who have nothing in their skulls. Peter Obi is the best governor Anambra has had but retards like you will always find fault out of bitterness. Go and rest up in your slum it's late already
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by burp18: 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
Dedeity:
I don't go into argument with retards who have nothing in their skulls. Peter Obi is the best governor Anambra has had but retards like you will always find fault out of bitterness. Go and rest up in your slum it's late already
Best governor my left scrotum. Anambra is so great it's citizens are locked at hime like pigs in a sty by your unknown gumen. You still haven't answered the question. Why is Peter Obi living in Lagos if Anambra is so developed? You really ought to be ashamed of yourself defending a man as shameless as Obi😄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by burp18: 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Dedeity:
we cannot be ruled by a 3rd class dullard of philosophy. Mbanu. It's an abomination. We will not be cowed into supporting tiny croak voiced loser who has zero achievement as Anambra State governor 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Dedeity: 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
burp18:
Best governor my left scrotum. Anambra is so great it's citizens are locked at hime like pigs in a sty by your unknown gumen. You still haven't answered the question. Why is Peter Obi living in Lagos if Anambra is so developed? You really ought to be ashamed of yourself defending a man as shameless as Obi😄
Peter Obi lives in GRA Onitsha, you're totally uninformed and daft
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by burp18: 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Dedeity:
Peter Obi lives in GRA Onitsha, you're totally uninformed and daft
You're pathetic. What is GRA Onitsha?

1 Like

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by onuman: 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
burp18:
Liar
Religious Bigot
UK Detainee
3rd Class dullard
Yes daddy
I no mention name o
Ahmed Bashir, aid to President Buhari even wrote that the federal government bailed Peter Obi.

Ruling party, APC, in discordant tunes. Confused bunch of people.
Who set up Peter Obi with issuing Obi's passport to another person to commit crime? APC people.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by onuman: 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
burp18:
we cannot be ruled by a 3rd class dullard of philosophy. Mbanu. It's an abomination. We will not be cowed into supporting tiny croak voiced loser who has zero achievement as Anambra State governor 😁

A healthy, younger, and mentally sound 3rd Class degree holder is better positioned to preside over a country, than an octogenarian, mentally compromised Bulabalu bulaba vrooom vrooom, certificate forgery man, Tinubu.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by burp18: 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
onuman:

A healthy, younger, and mentally sound 3rd Class degree holder is better positioned to preside over a country, than an octogenarian, mentally compromised Bulabalu bulaba vrooom vrooom, certificate forgery man, Tinubu.
healthy, young and mentally sound but cannot win an election. Obi is a failure abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by onuman: 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
Massiveglory:
The fake news and pics was put out by the unfortunate pa to the president, bashir ahmad and adamu garba , two of the most foolish , brainless and hopeless youths in Nigeria since October 1, 1960. And was spread by children of baba druggie and forgery .

Pic 1- fake
Pic 2,3&4- manipulated pics

Desperados for apex political leadership of Nigeria to continue with deterioration in the country already classified as the poverty capital of the world after their 8 years leadership of Nigeria;
to commit mass murder and more migration of Nigerians to foreign countries, so that they can easily convert Nigeria to an Islamic Republic country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Elonmuzk(m): 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
OMG! Is there anything this APC folks won't do cos of Peter Obi? Why are they this petty and condescending! These are the bunch of idiots that have been ruling Nigeria for the past 8 years!
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by onuman: 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
CilicMarin:
Peter Obi is a common criminal...They should jail the IPOB terrorist for life!

Only before the Jihadists of Nigeria who are desperate for an unbroken 24 years of Muslim leadership of Nigeria.
Since return to democracy in 1999, Christian and Muslim presidents exchanged Aso Rock.
Since 1999, no presidential candidate adopted a VP from his religious faith.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court / Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN / Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.