Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) (60131 Views)

Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) / List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel / See Photo Of Fatima Mamman Daura Who Recorded Video Of Aisha Buhari Shouting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by Mrnairalandd: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2023
XerXers:
Didn't I warn these herdsmen against coming close to Enugu boarders from Benue? Do not trespass into Igboland or you have yourself to blame

I hope Fulani retaliate against your Igbo people in the North asap. You guys shout one Nigeria in Lagos but Biafra in your Igboland as if your land is not part of Nigeria.

You started the killing now ooo… You and your kinsmen should prepare to pay for wickedness sooner or later cos i know Fulanis ll be retaliating soon.
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by Mrnairalandd: 11:08am On Apr 14, 2023
TheSuperb:
Well, if the herdsmen were truly armed, then it's a battle of two armed groups. Let the stronger group win.

I Just hope the group that recorded more loss won't go and start killing women and children in their sleep because only cowards do that.

Igbos don’t dictate how Fulanis would respond to their madness. Fulanis have rights to choose how to respond and whom they would attack in retaliation. Pls prepare for that soon. Tears ll flow here cos you Igbos know how to cry just like you know how to start war you can’t finish.
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by Akungitit: 11:11am On Apr 14, 2023
When the Fulanis come for you now,you will begin to play the victim and blame the zoo.
Continue.
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by ariesbull: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2023
tunjiajayi:

Meaning?
Fulani has a settlement in Osun state
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2023
Brek:

You continue to say the most rubbish thing ive heard. The army went to kill people in the Southeast because they were protesting.
protesting u say... Ipob miscreants doing illegal activities is protest... Rubbish... Just continue defending nonsense the crises laden society u guys crave for ll happen that time Ina go Sabi
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by Flame77: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2023
timefarm:
I wonder why useful threads dont make it to frontpage agai,

Has all the MOD of then left or what?

What is useful about this video bikonu?

I'm from the SS, me and my household voted for Obi at the just held presidential elections. I've always been on the side of the Igbos because I do sincerely believe they've not been treated justly by Nigeria. But two wrongs can never make a right.

This video is bad. Why killing innocent cows? I'm sure these herders that were attacked are the harmless and innocent ones. I'm sad right now.

1 Like

Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
tungamaje:

I love the bolded. The people should wait and be like zombies and are free to be wiped out until the constitution is amended for their governor to be in charge of a state police unit. They shouldn't defend themselves, it is illegal according to the constitution. Please don't quote me again, I am done
the gorvenors are in charge don't let anyone fool u guys again anyone telling u to defend yourself by carrying guns is fooling u guys... U have gorvenors and reps go thru them simple don't allow a miscreant like nnamdi Kanu to deceive u pple
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
tungamaje:

I love the bolded. The people should wait and be like zombies and are free to be wiped out until the constitution is amended for their governor to be in charge of a state police unit. They shouldn't defend themselves, it is illegal according to the constitution. Please don't quote me again, I am done
the gorvenors are in charge don't let anyone fool u guys again anyone telling u to defend yourself by carrying guns is fooling u guys... U have gorvenors and reps go thru them simple don't allow a miscreant like nnamdi Kanu to deceive u pple...
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
delishpot:

Soldiers o, civilians o. We don't want any more deaths. FG should be proactive not support one group over the other. Nigeria is burning.
federal govt ll support only a legitimate legal group asking federal govt to support an illegal ESN is invitation to anarchy cos other groups elsewhere ll Carry guns to misbehave too...
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
tungamaje:

if u don't want pple to quote u don't Post again this is a public forum open to all not your parlor ok... I guys won't constitute nuisance and pple ll be looking una
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
tungamaje:

if u don't want pple to quote u don't Post again this is a public forum open to all not your parlor ok... I guys won't constitute nuisance and pple ll be looking una...
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by Brek: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
protesting u say... Ipob miscreants doing illegal activities is protest... Rubbish... Just continue defending nonsense the crises laden society u guys crave for ll happen that time Ina go Sabi
IPOB are doing which illegal activities? Why hasn't the court given actual proofs that IPOB did those? Why is it only Nigeria that labels IPOB a terrorist organisation? Can you give my sources for such them doing illegal activities?
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by Brek: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flame77:

What is useful about this video bikonu?

I'm from the SS, me and my household voted for Obi at the just held presidential elections. I've always been on the side of the Igbos because I do sincerely believe they've not been treated justly by Nigeria. But two wrongs can never make a right.

This video is bad. Why killing innocent cows? I'm sure these herders that were attacked are the harmless and innocent ones. I'm sad right now.
Well what do you expect them to do?
Let the herdsman kill them as they fold there arms?
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
Brek:

IPOB are doing which illegal activities? Why hasn't the court given actual proofs that IPOB did those? Why is it only Nigeria that labels IPOB a terrorist organisation? Can you give my sources for such them doing illegal activities?
so Nigeria should be waiting for outside countries to determine what's legal or not concerning security matters or internal affairs... Continue waiting for proof since u are blind...

1 Like

Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by igbosarejews(m): 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Christistruth03:
ESN are still lying on top of the Fulani’s Heads

Just remember that your own people full northern Nigeria

and there are only 3 Bridges linking it to the South

Jebba, Lokoja and Idah
If them bórñ yóûr pàpa wèll carry yóûr cóww siblings come Igbo land cómè and èàt gràss

If them bórn your pàpa well, carry your other ców bothers come our land come eat grass

ESN are fighting a War they have already lost
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by tunjiajayi: 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
ariesbull:
Fulani has a settlement in Osun state

So?
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Enemies of Ibos at it again. Where exactly did this take place and when ? I have many Hausa friends here in the East who were born here and they grew up here and speak ibo more than many ibo people. Any body can wear black and black and act this nonsense, the God of Ibo people pass una idols and will brings your counsels of wickedness upon your regions. They. Said fatalities and showed us one or two cows, animals in nairaland hate Ibos no be small.
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by Brek: 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
so Nigeria should be waiting for outside countries to determine what's legal or not concerning security matters or internal affairs... Continue waiting for proof since u are blind...
Man, if you know IPOB would be doing the criminal activities you would've given me a link by now. What determines what a country is recognised or not? Who was complaining that western nations are sponsoring IPOB? Why was APC determined to ask the UN to label IPOB a terrorist organisation?
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by igbosarejews(m): 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
tunjiajayi:

Igbo Jew!

Shows your level on awareness in the grand scheme.
You don't even know who you are.

But here back to the Fulanis in battle.
Google their warring exploits.
Read there part in the mujahideen wars.
And lastly like the raiding Mongols of Asia,they don't forgive, it is actually a dishonor to forgive. They truly believe in an eye for 40 eyes, a head for 20.
Raiding your enemies when and where most vulnerable is a tactic/strategy in war.
The problem with Igbo Jews like you is that you guys don't think things through. You don't have an endgame in even a round of battle, you guys have zero stealth in planning and execution of strategy.

More noise and less braun or brain.

Wait for it Igbo Jew, the return wouid be 20 fold, it is the Fulanis way of life.

Choose your enemies wisely.

RIP.
Yoruba cowàrds, very soon your people will be chased from Ibirapa and all ogun state, as refugees in Benin Republic.
This is not election thuggery and ballot box snatching
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
Brek:

Man, if you know IPOB would be doing the criminal activities you would've given me a link by now. What determines what a country is recognised or not? Who was complaining that western nations are sponsoring IPOB? Why was APC determined to ask the UN to label IPOB a terrorist organisation?
keep waiting for link... Many of u Ipob apologists always live in denial... anyway whatever suits u continue

1 Like

Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by Brek: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
keep waiting for link... Many of u Ipob apologists always live in denial... anyway whatever suits u continue
Give me the damn link if the globe recognises them as terrorist
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
Brek:

Give me the damn link if the globe recognises them as terrorist
keep waiting
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by tunjiajayi: 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
igbosarejews:

Yoruba cowàrds, very soon your people will be chased from Ibirapa and all ogun state, as refugees in Benin Republic.
This is not election thuggery and ballot box snatching

Nobody is chasing anybody away from anywhere, the only people that could face such regional ostracization are the Igbos all over non Igbo states in Nigeria.

Only the Igbos are prone to such actions due to their braggacious culture and rash attitude towards others.
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by Brek: 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
keep waiting
Keep whining
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by Limitless72(m): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
omohayek:

Feel free to believe whatever you like about Igbo exceptionalism. It still won't change the fact that if this violence spirals out of control, there are a lot more Igbos residing in the north within communities which are sympathetic to Fulanis than there are Fulani "herdsmen" in the south. None of the epistle you've written will change that reality, or restrain angry northerners from engaging in yet another in a long history of indiscriminate lynching of the Igbos amongst them - all of which happened despite all the special qualities you're claiming. You think it was only Fulanis who were chopping off Igbo heads in 1966 after the murder of the Fulani Sardauna?

Let it start.. Too much talk
If it would take the heads of 1M Igbos to keep murderers like Fulani herdsmen out of Igboland. Then so be it

When all dust settles posterity would remember how gallantly the Igbos defended their land.... Infacts if they like they should k*all the whole Igbos in the North, no inch of our land would be overrun by Fulanis

Also we would lock all borders or exits. So as you chopping off Igbo heads in the north in the name of reprisals we also would be chopping off Fulanis and their aiders head in the south... Nobody had monopoly of violence
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by Limitless72(m): 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
hammerT:

IGBO FOUGHT THE BRITISH FOR 30 YEARS, TILL THIS DAY THE BRITISH NEVER FORGIVE IGBO.

THEY LOST SO MANY MEN AND COULD NOT MAKE ENTRY INTO IGBO LAND, UNTIL THE EARLY 20TH CENTURY IN A MISSION THEY STARTED IN THE 15THH CENTURY.

IGBO SLAVES ALSO CREATED PROBLEMS IN AMERICA THROUGHOUT THE TRANSATLANTIC SLAVERY.

GO AND READ ABOUT THE IGBO LANDING.

WE ARE AGAIN, MOBILISING AND RAISING FUNDS TO FIGHT ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY THAT ENCROACH ON OUR LAND.

ARE WE SORRY, HELL NO....

ENTER IGBO LAND AND YOU WILL BE SORRRY.

Honestly this people don't know anything..
They fail to read history to understand how resistant the heart and mind of the Igbos are.

So it's Fulanis or Hausa that would put fear in the heart of the GREAT IGBO RACE..
Lmao. Even the Fulanis are scared to the Igbos

They read stories and are very sacred. They now what and what not to

1 Like

Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
HilcomTech:

Go to Kano and see IIGB0S doing business without molestation

How would you feel if Fulanis start killing IIGB0S in the north

They will shout victims .... They are always victims in every country and within Nigeria... They don't do wrong, they own everywhere and it's only their life that matter most in Nigeria... Igbos... I repeat they are always the victim in the whole world
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
TheIgborepublic:

Justify which killings? They've been recorded killing people and now they're getting payback

How do you know they are the ones killing? Do you know that most of benue fights with bloodshed are not entirely Fulani but two community fighting over land and so on... They hide under Fulani or dress like them to avoid been tracked... I am not saying there are no bad Fulani but calling a whole tribe bad is very wrong... How would you feel when they say all igbos are drug peddlers or all igbos are into fake product importation... You will not take it so it means you are the hypocrite if you can't take that because there are good and bad in all tribes
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by ariesbull: 4:52am On Apr 15, 2023
tunjiajayi:

So?
it shows Yoruba are accommodating

That's great
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by Brek: 8:06am On Apr 15, 2023
Tycyborg:

How do you know they are the ones killing? Do you know that most of benue fights with bloodshed are not entirely Fulani but two community fighting over land and so on... They hide under Fulani or dress like them to avoid been tracked... I am not saying there are no bad Fulani but calling a whole tribe bad is very wrong... How would you feel when they say all igbos are drug peddlers or all igbos are into fake product importation... You will not take it so it means you are the hypocrite if you can't take that because there are good and bad in all tribes
You actually talk rubbish. So because ESN killed Fulani herdsman that terrorize their land they should be punished. Abi they should fold there arms and let them kill them? Fulani and Fulani herdsman are two different things. One terrorize another dosent please get your facts right
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by TheIgborepublic: 8:06am On Apr 15, 2023
Tycyborg:

Please shut up and stop talking rubbish
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by yahoodetector: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2023
patriotic007:
Watch how proactive the security forces will become all of a sudden......Arrests will be made immediately.....houses will be stormed.....And the victims who have decided to defend themselves will be hunted like dogs....... welcome to Nigeria

While they turn a blind eye to activities of bandits in Zamfara

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos / Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army / Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.