Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) (60134 Views)

Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) / List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel / See Photo Of Fatima Mamman Daura Who Recorded Video Of Aisha Buhari Shouting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by Flame77: 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
Brek:

Well what do you expect them to do?
Let the herdsman kill them as they fold there arms?

The point I'm making is that, it's both morally and legally wrong to be attacking SOFT TARGETS for whatever reason. My understanding of the Igbo tribe is that they are fearless, brave, strong, noble, etc. If the ESN really want to prove themselves, let them go after the real terrorist herdsmen who are going about killing, raping, kidnapping and maiming innocent people. Not all these regular defenseless innocent herdamen and their cattles.
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by delishpot: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
federal govt ll support only a legitimate legal group asking federal govt to support an illegal ESN is invitation to anarchy cos other groups elsewhere ll Carry guns to misbehave too...

Did you hear me say they should support any group? Since when have the Civilians dying up and down become a group?
Your ignorance is giving me headache. What happened in the video you just watched? What triggered that reaction? We are saying the insecurity is getting out of hands that FG should act fast you are there talking ESN is legal or illegal. Isn't that a job for FG to handle?
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
delishpot:

Did you hear me say they should support any group? Since when have the Civilians dying up and down become a group?
Your ignorance is giving me headache. What happened in the video you just watched? What triggered that reaction? We are saying the insecurity is getting out of hands that FG should act fast you are there talking ESN is legal or illegal. Isn't that a job for FG to handle?
that's an issue for state govt ist... Land matter is under state... U are having headache cos u keep supporting illegality...
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by Brek: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
Flame77:

The point I'm making is that, it's both morally and legally wrong to be attacking SOFT TARGETS for whatever reason. My understanding of the Igbo tribe is that they are fearless, brave, strong, noble, etc. If the ESN really want to prove themselves, let them go after the real terrorist herdsmen who are going about killing, raping, kidnapping and maiming innocent people. Not all these regular defenseless innocent herdamen and their cattles.
Didn't these people attack them before?
Besides I'm sure the Nigerian army will kill unarmed Boko Haram memebers
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by Mutigadara1: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2023
Did Fulani people not used to graze in ibo land before president Buhari? What you're doing is wrong and when election comes and people that you killed and harassed decided not to vote for one of your tribes men you will start to call them tribalistics, while you caused it yourselves. Do what you want others to do to you that is the law of nature (karma) not do as you like and expect others to do you differently
edungene7:
kudos to the ESN guys you can't turn our land into free grazing zone because a cattle rearing man is the president of Nigeria
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 5:52am On Apr 17, 2023
TheIgborepublic:

Please shut up and stop talking rubbish

It shows how ignorant you are... You have no point nor proof to claim I am wrong and all you say is shut up... Damn
Look at the same set of citizen waiting a better Nigeria... Imagine... This is my last message to you cos a pig can't drag me into the mud
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by Brek: 6:01am On Apr 17, 2023
Tycyborg:

It shows how ignorant you are... You have no point nor proof to claim I am wrong and all you say is shut up... Damn
Look at the same set of citizen waiting a better Nigeria... Imagine... This is my last message to you cos a pig can't drag me into the mud
And you ignored my post abi?
Mtchewwwwwwww
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by TheIgborepublic: 1:09pm On May 01, 2023
Tycyborg:

Stfu
Re: ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) by koondog: 6:56am On Jan 07
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army / President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) / Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.