Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture (45803 Views)

Aston University Student Interrupts Lecturer As He Uses Blender During Lecture / Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by billyG(m): 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
So sad,they cannot even keep here for some hours if she will wake up from her coma.
Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by Comedian2019: 5:05am On Apr 15, 2023
wonder233:
As in... There is this almost menacing communal force of compliance. You have to be strongwilled to take your own decision in this country when it comes to religion. Family, neighbours, colleagues, classmates, etc, everywhere you will be harassed and forced to comply. This is a very fvvked up religious nation.
Na mumu dey do follow follow. Nobody can guilt trip me for anything.
If it's not convenient for me, I decline. Make pastor or imam do whatever they like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by wonder233: 5:46am On Apr 15, 2023
I commend you bro... You have to get up to a certain point psychologically to be able to stand your ground. Cos trust me, its not only pastor or imam that will harrass you: family, friends, colleagues, neighbours, everyone. Our society is like a general police force when it comes to religion.
Comedian2019:

Na mumu dey do follow follow. Nobody can guilt trip me for anything.
If it's not convenient for me, I decline. Make pastor or imam do whatever they like.

1 Like

Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by Exceed15: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2023
[quote author=jackcanfield post=122499107]Rest in peace to her and condolences to the family.. I just hope it is not the fasting sha.[/quote

Most likely. I know a sick guy in my area who is still fasting. He is not looking too good. He complained of pains all over his face yet still fasting.

1 Like

Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by Comedian2019: 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
wonder233:
I commend you bro... You have to get up to a certain point psychologically to be able to stand your ground. Cos trust me, its not only pastor or imam that will harrass you: family, friends, colleagues, neighbours, everyone. Our society is like a general police force when it comes to religion.
That's very true.
The moment they know my stand and how unshakable I am, they learn to either respect me or mind their business.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative / Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President / When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.