Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture (45799 Views)

Aston University Student Interrupts Lecturer As He Uses Blender During Lecture / Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by NtiObaEneke(f): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
Na wa o. Wetin come kill this small pikin? cry
Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by mu2sa2: 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
jackcanfield:
Rest in peace to her and condolences to the family.. I just hope it is not the fasting sha.
Muslims have been observing the annual month-long Ramadan fast for over 1600 years and no-one has ever died from the fasting. In fact, to the contrary, people hardly fall sick during Ramadan.

11 Likes

Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
Person wey hungry never catch no fit relate.
Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by cyborg123(m): 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
The yellowish tint in her eye... I hope that's caused by the camera. Because I would have thought she's jaundiced or having sickle cell.

May her soul rest in peace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
Shadysen:
Stupid fasting don kill her,
RIP to her.
As you no dey fast you will live forever

4 Likes

Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by Zee232: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
Rip to her 😢
Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by wahalawahala: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
tiswell:
grin
wetin do u.. u dey ok?

Rip to the girl,
May the almighty will give her family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

1 Like

Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by Babastrong(m): 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
[quote author=Smoothcom post=122499230] fasting no be by force [ Fasting, fire, accident, poison or sickness. You will surely die of something and it will take you away unprepared.]

1 Like

Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by mauchiz: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
#presidentBuharicheckwhypeopleareslumpinganddying

Maybe another virus is out
Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by olaniyilukman(m): 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
sweetjohn:
So shall all Agbadoreans and illiterate Tinubu supporters and PO haters plus all Yoruba agberos die one after the other. The silent of God to wicked and evil people does not depict weakness neither does it shows he God loves their evil acts and ways.
Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, God wrath will visit you and your family in the name of Allah...

12 Likes

Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by Nobleou(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
Safeplace:
Perhaps it was fatigue from fasting? The same thing happened to the woman close to my shop on Monday. She was lucky that a hospital was just nearby
Eye service fasting
Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by Benitoh: 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2023
Smoothcom:
fasting no be by force

Na by force for north and for the More muslim than the Arabs wannabe them.
Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by Adelowo28: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
May Almighty Allah grant her haljanaul Firdaus

5 Likes

Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by Zee232: 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
My fellow Nigerians there is an app called chipper cash app i knw most us knw the app simi,Burnaboy and shegz big brother is there nigerian ambassador,don't download and trust them with your money because our celebrities are advertising for themooo,they are scam once you put money they will lock your account and use an Ugandan man to withdraw all your money,they removed 3million naira from my husband's account we have been complaining but no responses infact we have all evidence,they came up with stupid excuses we replied them with proof now they are not responding anymore,3million naira,tho I haven't stop tweeting and I promise them I will let the world especially Nigerians knw about them utill they refund our money,you can check them on IG,tweeter you will see people's bad comments on there app hey are using Ugandans to scam Nigerians of there hard earn money and you knw our celebrities ones they collect there own money they are not bothered
Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by Alaminkd(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
Shadysen:
Stupid fasting don kill her,
RIP to her.
just because she died didn't means that fasting kill her

3 Likes

Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by khalids: 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
Might have been an aneurysm....

Silent and quick killer....
Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by Bahamas95(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
RIP girl. embarassed

Safeplace:
Perhaps it was fatigue from fasting? The same thing happened to the woman close to my shop on Monday. She was lucky that a hospital was just nearby
Thank God for her life.

She should also thank her stars that those stupid social media freaks weren't there......They would have been busy recording/taking pictures to upload on social media instead of rushing her to the nearby hospital.
Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by BackFromBalablu: 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
May her soul rest in peace.
The way and manner people die this days in universities. God abeg o!! bt they should do thorough autopsy for her. What really happened
Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by Nayturalistic: 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
Wahala90:
///

Post that crap again after swearing in you hear.. ur mind go de.
Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
mu2sa2:
Muslims have been observing the annual month-long Ramadan fast for over 1400 years and no-one has ever died from the fasting. In fact, to the contrary, people hardly fall sick during Ramadan.
Actually some of us might have tooth ache , back pain or constant headaches but we would be forming strong man or woman ontop fasting because we don't want to break our fast,those might not look serious and we do look healthy outside, but people's body react differently.
Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by tiswell(m): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
wahalawahala:
wetin do u.. u dey ok?

Rip to the girl,
May the almighty will give her family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
I dey ok baba.

1 Like

Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by mediclife1987(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by Yommychrz(m): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
sweetjohn:
So shall all Agbadoreans and illiterate Tinubu supporters and PO haters plus all Yoruba agberos die one after the other. The silent of God to wicked and evil people does not depict weakness neither does it shows he God loves their evil acts and ways.
watch closely, I’m not capping, death will visit one of your family members soon. You will know how it feels to lost a love ones. You guys have taken this political thing to another level

5 Likes

Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by nedekid: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
Na wah. Really sad news.
May Almighty grant her eternal rest and grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by nedekid: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
sweetjohn:
Haba Bros, this is not necessary. It leaves a sour taste.

1 Like

Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by nedekid: 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Yommychrz:
watch closely, I’m not capping, death will visit one of your family members soon. You will know how it feels to lost a love ones. You guys have taken this political thing to another level
Quite unfortunate what he said. But you too need to join him, show you are the better person.
Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by LevityMOG: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
🕊️
Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by yommen: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
Safeplace:

An uncle's friend, an Alhaji also died due to fasting. He was an ulcer patient and was prolly not supposed to fast. The ulcer supposedly punctured his intestine and he couldn't make it. May their souls rest in the bossom of our Lord. Amen.
Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by TheBTCinvestor: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
She slumped And was taken to a burial ground? Ha!! Muslim's!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by Benrosaria(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
sickle cell maybe
Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by Exhalex: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
Wahala90:
///
YOU'RE THE THIEF TRYING TO STEAL ANOTHER MAN'S MANDATE.
Re: Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture by sweetjohn(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
Yommychrz:
Back to sender agbadorean. My family don't do evil neither do they support evil. May evil befall all evil doers and supporters especially in this year general election. So if your family are one, be ready for God visitation and judgement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants / Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative / Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.