Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers (16829 Views)

Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers / Mass Defection Of Lawmakers Looms As Imo Assembly Resumes Today / Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Kubin: 9:07am On Apr 14, 2023
Gourdoinc:
Lol. Even your mother has never seen war, yet you believe you will want to see it. Anyway its too much glamorization in movies and books that deceive alot of you.

Go and watch gory websites and see what barbarism will be brought on you and kin. Then come back and tell me how much you await a war.
do you think your free, Nigeria is already in a big war,no value for life people die everyday out of hunger and terrorism.your life have no value don't even think of preserving it.violence is the only way for peace and harmony,just be ready to loose your worthless life.fool like you.
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by alanto: 9:07am On Apr 14, 2023
Sermwell:

You must be really dumb to think that Yorubas are not in the SE just because you've lived all your life in Ogbomoso grin grin

You're not even ashamed that Yorubas sold thier inheritance to Igbos in Lagos grin cheesy
Mouth mouth mouth. That south east wey the indigenes they move out from never to return na there yoruba man go go for greener pastures... Yoruba dey south east Tinubu and Atiku no see any vote... Guy SE is habitated by igbo people only thats how obi can get the crazy numbers he was awarded in the just concluded election, don't you have brain?

2 Likes

Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2023
XerXers:

That's how senseless Yoruba youths are. Someone that will soon join his ancestors you are making enemies because of him despite your extreme poverty with nobody to help apart from your Igbo neighbor
This is what am saying, it will always be seen as tribal attack, that's how we are wired, it's best for obidients to stop insulting Tinubu, this will only breed hate among the people. Am not in any party, along with over 180million Nigerians who didn't participate, because we don't care about politicians, but we care about Nigeria.

You can be helping your Yoruba neighbor, but remember they are millions of yorubas who value respect more than money because they are rich, well to do, they have their own culture, not everyone is moved by money because they make theirs, let's start thinking respect and values.

Please don't destroy Nigeria with politicking and breeding online beef, it spiralls into the streets, and everyone will be affected. Let's caution our tone, Tinubu is the president elect, respect him, insulting him will always annoy people of the region where he comes from. Seun needs to work on this, remove abusive topics and comments from nairaland, we see all the violence it has caused already. The wishes of any group or people is not the law, let the law and the court decide.

Let's try to desist from abuse, rejections, proclamations. It is the court proclamation that counts, your abusive emotional talks only stirs more hate between ordinary Nigerians. Life is action and reaction, we need to recognize our tribal sentimatilities.

3 Likes

Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Chetas81(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2023
[quote author=PepperSauce post=122503019][/quote] only foolhardys make choice still crying FOWL 🐓 after their choice
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Chetas81(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2023
NO BAD CITIZENS CAN BUILT A GOOD NATION BUT NIGERIA HAVE TO KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2023
Fighter2029:
Tell the mandate thief to return it to it's rightful owner
Don't you know such talks like this breed tribal hate and reactions in the streets?

Do you want to see civil unrest in Nigeria, recent events should tell you something, let's avoid violent rhetoric, it leads to violence in the streets. Or is it violence we want?

The elections are over, such talks are not progressive at all, Seun should do more to remove comments like this, it's only aim is to breed animosity and hate.

1 Like

Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Omofloflo: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2023
HardBishop:

E be like say una like fight:;...... The day una hearam wotowoto from ibo hand, my hand no dey

Lol..the same coward igbo? They were harassed and humiliated during the governorship elections in Lagos they couldn't do anything about it. They were only shouting and shaking like frog i don't blame them sha they are like father coward Ojukwu

2 Likes

Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Ijoba85: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2023
Go and collect it from him, ndi ara
hohafrank:
Nobody except thieves like him will recognize him as president.There will rebellion everywhere.
He should return the stolen mandate.

1 Like

Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Bussreal: 9:18am On Apr 14, 2023
Ur father and igbo generation plus ur mother, wife and children are all senseless. Useless set of efhnic
XerXers:

That's how senseless Yoruba youths are. Someone that will soon join his ancestors you are making enemies because of him despite your extreme poverty with nobody to help apart from your Igbo neighbor

1 Like

Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Ijoba85: 9:18am On Apr 14, 2023
Let them start another war nah, let's see, who go die go die , who go live go live , if that's what they want.....The Yoruba people are solidly behind Tinubu 100%, no shakings
Sermwell:

You just pride yourself as a local champion as if SW is the only region in Nigeria. I'm not Igbo but go and ask, Igbos are not cowards. People who held down the country in a civil war for three years is who you are threatening? Oga rest grin
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by soojar(m): 9:23am On Apr 14, 2023
peekspot:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/13/rebellion-against-tinubu-will-affect-governance-coalition-of-lawmakers/

Hmmm.

I saw a lot of things being said here and other online fora by obidents. The earlier they know they can never win propaganda war with Tinubu the better them. Even if you don't agree with him or you refuse to take him as your president (in case he still wins in court), yet there is absolutely no need to engage Tinubu in media war. Take note, this is not Buhari, Tinubu has the machinery to propagate media war, he has been doing it for over 2 decades. Let sleeping dog lie.

But in case you people don't want to, well, people like me will be here to enjoy the show for as it unfolds, the only thing is that when the 'war' gets to the hottest part nobody should cry victim here. ALL IS FAIR IN WAR.

We learn everyday.
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Jones4190(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2023
North4Obi23:
Anyone who is not rebelling against a drug lord as a president is a beast.
what happened to people who rebel against Moses in the bible? maybe your yes daddy didn't tell you the consequences of rebellion
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by shineeye1: 9:30am On Apr 14, 2023
peekspot:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/13/rebellion-against-tinubu-will-affect-governance-coalition-of-lawmakers/

Rebellion? You neva see anything! What did you expect with a stolen mandate? A grand reception?! Stolen bread is sweet - but only for a short while..
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Lovelyn451(f): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2023
He can make himself president but in the mind of Nigerians, he's not their president cos he didn't win the election, it will hunt him to the grave,
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by soojar(m): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2023
alanto:
Igbos can't do to Asiwaju what they did to Buhari... The SW don't owe them anything not even diplomacy... I told y'all before now that you will face attacks from Yoruba but y'all didn't listen... Now I'm telling you that it won't be dodgy attacks it will be precise.. if y'all think you can undermine Asiwaju's government, I pity for y'all because it's your lives in the SW that will be miserable. How you guys don't think baffles me... Ordinary small touching in Lagos una Eze don go jail and you are formenting trouble....

Modified: Una just dey quote me...

Your only defence is to cry to UN and US at the end of the day everybody go move on... Who's the loser of the previous civil war?

Mumu people with no sense of history.

One again... You guys can't sabotage Tinubu presidency and live in SW in peace... You can malign Asiwaju from your dot region but if you guys want to do business freely and live freely in SW. You will respect your host...

I'm done talking.

We no be Hausa or Fulanis wey dey go SE. Na sere una be for SW.

Same thing I've been advocating. I try to be as neutral as possible but sometimes the way many obidients are online makes it difficult for you not to call them out.

Obidients can never win propaganda war with Tinubu, forget about the Yoruba as a whole. Tinubu's propaganda machinery has been in place for over 20 years and it's deep rooted, the Obidents will be advised not to go that route as there is no pathway to victory there. Tinubu is not Buhari and apart from that he has the backing of majority of Yorubas and it's no news that SW controls the media space in Nigeria.

If they want to take it international, he is also waiting. Unlike Buhari, Tinubu has enough foot soldiers to reply and counter anything they put out there in the space. An example is the letter of Chimamanda, look at how many letters have been written to counter that, including 2 international press conferences. These are the things that were not fettered during Buhari's regime and Obidients think they can do same with Tinubu.

Anyway, people like me will be here to enjoy the show as long as nobody comes here to start claiming victimization. As I say when I hear Zelensky complaining "All is fair in war, if you are not ready for war, don't go into it"

We learn everyday

1 Like

Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Enemyofpeace: 9:39am On Apr 14, 2023
alanto:
Igbos can't do to Asiwaju what they did to Buhari... The SW don't owe them anything not even diplomacy... I told y'all before now that you will face attacks from Yoruba but y'all didn't listen... Now I'm telling you that it won't be dodgy attacks it will be precise.. if y'all think you can undermine Asiwaju's government, I pity for y'all because it's your lives in the SW that will be miserable. How you guys don't think baffles me... Ordinary small touching in Lagos una Eze don go jail and you are formenting trouble....

Your only defence is to cry to UN and US at the end of the day everybody go move on... Who's the loser of the previous civil war?

One again... You guys can't sabotage Tinubu presidency and live in SW in peace... You can malign Asiwaju from your dot region but if you guys want to do business freely and live freely in SW. You will respect your host...

I'm done talking.

Ghen! Ghen!! You've been warned. You do anyhow under BAT's government, you'll see anyhow
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by egoldman(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2023
alanto:

Y.ou dey c.race the indian woman wey una dey cancel since yesterday who go fight for her? Omo iran ki ran...

Iya yin ma bere ni ilu yi ni perewu

Seun, I no hear Yoruba, but I can bet this dey insult me,abi the sanitization of nairaland never start?
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by damkin24(m): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2023
North4Obi23:
U just sounded like a nonsensical
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Okwyjesus(m): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2023
aariwa:
Mandate thief that doesn’t have courage to face his fellow men in free and fair elections will never be president of Nigeria . Peter Obi remains my president elect

His picture will be replaced with the rightful person from May 29th in every Obident offices that is where it will begin

How can you be deaf to all call to leave ticket for more competent person bcs you trust rigging and expect us to keep you quiet.

1 Like

Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Emetex22(m): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2023
Omofloflo:

We are not like Ojukwu that abandoned his people during war and disguised like a woman to enter ivory Coast. Ask your father the story of Benjamin Adekunle
We are not bothered by empty mother cowards, remember ur leader who drank rat poison or is the one who cried like a baby kneeling down in front of his junior Sani Abacha, keep blabbing coward 😆 🤣
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Rapmoney(m): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2023
alanto:
The igbo leaders are folding their hands and keeping mute now... Small slap on their people's wrist they'll start crying all over the place... Tame your useless youths or they will bring problems to your doorsteps

@Seun and the moderators, is this not the ethnic slurs you banned on this site? Why are posts like this one here left on Nairaland?
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Rapmoney(m): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2023
alanto:

I'm done talking.

@Seun and the moderators, why are posts like this left on Nairaland?
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by doctorbabs(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2023
[WE FEEL UNA PAIN, DEFEAT HANGOVER YET TO BE OVER... SORRY SONS OF GREED, HATRED AND ARRONGANCE.

quote author=Godjone post=122503142] the rebellion has just started. If you return the stolen mandate you will know Peace but if you keep sitting under Obi's mandate, then aluta will continue[/quote]
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by mp3ree: 10:01am On Apr 14, 2023
Fighter2029:
Tell the mandate thief to return it to it's rightful owner

Who is the rightful owner?
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Sermwell(m): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2023
alanto:

Mouth mouth mouth. That south east wey the indigenes they move out from never to return na there yoruba man go go for greener pastures... Yoruba dey south east Tinubu and Atiku no see any vote... Guy SE is habitated by igbo people only thats how obi can get the crazy numbers he was awarded in the just concluded election, don't you have brain?
So only Yorubas voted for Tinubu and only Igbos voted for Obi? That means there are more Igbos in Lagos than Yorubas since Obi won Lagos grin

3 Likes

Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Blackdisciple(m): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2023
What is he saying, already our governance is ain't good
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by samexwill: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2023
North4Obi23:
You think everyone is daft like Obi supporters who follow trend and misinformation
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by HardBishop: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2023
Omofloflo:

Lol..the same coward igbo? They were harassed and humiliated during the governorship elections in Lagos they couldn't do anything about it. They were only shouting and shaking like frog i don't blame them sha they are like father coward Ojukwu
Remember how we treats una fuckup during the BIAFRAN war... Una no dey hear word... We all want peace
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by 00FFT00(m): 10:29am On Apr 14, 2023
alanto:

I'm done talking.

Look at what tribalism and hate have turned a human being into.

Seun, Mukina2, Mynd44, Dominique, Nlfpmod
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by PlanktonX: 10:39am On Apr 14, 2023
North4Obi23:

And that INEC chairman too will be fasting now...what a mockery of GOD

What kind of President selected, would rig to become one, steal people's vote and mandate, and dissemfranchise others to take rulership.

If you most be called an Excellency, the process at which you get there must be free and fair.

All results manipulated, coloured with marker, no single real time upload of result and he called himself elected.
So funny...those celebrating this kind of selection can never be sane and okay.

It is called Democratical system for a reason.
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2023
alanto:
The igbo leaders are folding their hands and keeping mute now... Small slap on their people's wrist they'll start crying all over the place... Tame your useless youths or they will bring problems to your doorsteps

Margot like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ambode, Obiano And Other Former Students Receive Award From UNILAG / What Is The Contribution Of South East Region To The Federation Account? / Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.