Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers (16835 Views)

Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers / Mass Defection Of Lawmakers Looms As Imo Assembly Resumes Today / Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Menclothing: 11:02am On Apr 14, 2023
Lp won only 1 gov it’s a true reflection of Lp capacity across national spread

1 Like

Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by TrumpDonald2: 11:03am On Apr 14, 2023
shonepa:
Go try learn work, becos ino think say school favaour u.

Just becos people voted for em massively cum mean say some group no fit rebel? Na advice em dey give una.

The military is not on ur side; the people are not on ur side; how una won take rebel?

Na only one region una go fit do anyhow, extend am to other regions, una go collect front and back.

Make una do the maths abeg; Atiku, Kwankwaso and Obi no fit defeat APC when all of them gather dey PDP, dem come break into 3 fractions and u guys expected one of dem to defeat APC, where dat one dey happn?

U guys lost the race before e even start. Make dem do this election 10x the results will be the same, in that order.

APGA don give Obi better curse, the best em fit do na to go beg elders, so the gods can forgive em.

Keep deceiving yourself. When you're tired, you stop.
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by TrumpDonald2: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2023
JDistribute:

Nigeria is anot about one man, don't wish for failure for your country because your candidate didn't win. No gain in destruction, everyone will loose, the lawmakers are saying they will be progressive and objective, not unecessarily rebellious. Let's think Nigeria, partisan politics is not everything. The citizens of other nations are objective, that is why the other nations prosper. Nigeria is not run by your wish, opinion or what you think. This is a country of 200million people, that is why we have a constitution to follow. Try to chill a bit, relax your emotions, it only breeds tribal hate within the people, Tinubu will be president, and it's the people that will be beefing each other. Think o.

Nothing can be built on a faulty foundation. Only the truth will set us free. Let the true winner be given the mandate. That is not too much to ask.

This your talk is one of the reasons why we are where we are. We are too complacent with our political leaders. Until we begin to hold them accountable, it will continue to be business as usual.
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Fearyourcreator: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2023
alanto:
Igbos can't do to Asiwaju what they did to Buhari... The SW don't owe them anything not even diplomacy... I told y'all before now that you will face attacks from Yoruba but y'all didn't listen... Now I'm telling you that it won't be dodgy attacks it will be precise.. if y'all think you can undermine Asiwaju's government, I pity for y'all because it's your lives in the SW that will be miserable. How you guys don't think baffles me... Ordinary small touching in Lagos una Eze don go jail and you are formenting trouble....

Modified: Una just dey quote me...

Your only defence is to cry to UN and US at the end of the day everybody go move on... Who's the loser of the previous civil war?

Mumu people with no sense of history.

One again... You guys can't sabotage Tinubu presidency and live in SW in peace... You can malign Asiwaju from your dot region but if you guys want to do business freely and live freely in SW. You will respect your host...

I'm done talking.

We no be Hausa or Fulanis wey dey go SE. Na sere una be for SW.
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Fearyourcreator: 11:14am On Apr 14, 2023
alanto:
The igbo leaders are folding their hands and keeping mute now... Small slap on their people's wrist they'll start crying all over the place... Tame your useless youths or they will bring problems to your doorsteps
No mind them...
One useless Yoruba boy still dragging me here sef... I don tell am make he move to south east go stay with them
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Danisaint112(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2023
BanyXchi:
Omo ibo the only place there's extreme poverty is in your destitute region. Go and focus more on that and leave BAT alone.

You and ignorance plus illiteracy na like five and six. Aside Lagos and Abuja south East tops the list of the least poorest people in Naija. Anambra specifically is third. Rest.
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by HilcomTech(m): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2023
TrumpDonald2:
I thought they said the people voted massively for him, that he had a wide spread. So what are they talking about.
A walking embarrassment becoming Nigeria's president?

Only people from the EVIL forest called South East will rebel against Tinubu
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by HilcomTech(m): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2023
Sermwell:

You just pride yourself as a local champion as if SW is the only region in Nigeria. I'm not Igbo but go and ask, Igbos are not cowards. People who held down the country in a civil war for three years is who you are threatening? Oga rest grin

Change your weed supplier

Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Nothing can be built on a faulty foundation. Only the truth will set us free. Let the true winner be given the mandate. That is not too much to ask.

This your talk is one of the reasons why we are where we are. We are too complacent with our political leaders. Until we begin to hold them accountable, it will continue to be business as usual.
Nigeria has been existing since 1900, you can't put the blame on any one person. Read history you will see we all have a blame on its failures. My point is these hateful rheotric will only breed violence and destruction. How long will this continue?

Leave politicians face your life, Tinubu, Obi, Atiku are only one men each, don't breed hate among the people because of them. Your hate filled talks here has no benefit whatsoever but breed hate, even if you feel you are safe, think of the innocent that will bear the brunt. All violence and ethnic cleansing/genocide started through political rivalry and careless utterances. Less than 20% of Nigerians voted, don't destroy our nation because of politics. Ask yourself all the governors what are they doing, those are your own brothers, so it's generic, Obi, Atiku and Tinubu have been in politics, so let's allow them do their jobs, none of them is a miracle worker, don't kill yourself because of politician. Don't blame anyone, look within, if all state governors, our brothers were doing well in using state resources for development, Nigeria would have developed. Let's stop this fanaticism over mere men, politicians are all liars, no one is good.
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
Danisaint112:

You and ignorance plus illiteracy na like five and six. Aside Lagos and Abuja south East tops the list of the least poorest people in Naija. Anambra specifically is third. Rest.
We just need to develop our states, development and progress starts there, presidency is not all that matters, Nigeria now is heading to true federalism, with state autonomy and state police. All these hateful talks only lead to extreme tribal bigotry, hate and violence. Yorubas will see an attack on Tinubu as beef, don't you get it?

Elections are over, let's wait for the courts, abusing the president elect unecessarily will be seen as an attack on his tribe, and this leads to ripple effects.
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by TrumpDonald2: 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
HilcomTech:

Keep deceiving yourself. When you are tired, you stop
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by mod9: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
Obi mandate he came third distance.
From INEC results on IREV Obi is the clear winner after collating irev result from Rivers, plateau, Lagos and Imo. Tinubu has been stealing Lagos state assets and allocating them to himself and family, this time he can't steal our mandate. INEC knows they can't counter the overwhelming evidences on ground, that is why they telling the court not to proceed with the election petition against what they earlier said that agrieved parties can go to court. You guys messed with the wrong person.
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Faposky95: 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
So called lazy minded .......
So Tinubu will make the dollar 5naira to a dollar that the so called distorters are trying to truncate.....
The more the criticism nthe better for him to go to work....
If you guys like, don't work for and with him to make the country liveable.....
This so called blame games must come to an end......
So called Mr. Integrity and see the mess of a state we have ...now another one
Pls
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by mod9: 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
alanto:
The igbo leaders are folding their hands and keeping mute now... Small slap on their people's wrist they'll start crying all over the place... Tame your useless youths or they will bring problems to your doorsteps
You don't force people to live with you, The Ibo said they want to go, since they are being treated as slaves in Thier so called county, I don't think anyone should have a problem with that. Togetherness is not by force.
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Faposky95: 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
If He BAT have the balls, let him promise Nigeria that the end of Thuggery and intimidation of Nigerians will end.... irrespective of party lineage or individual placement in society and see how rating blow
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by mod9: 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
HilcomTech:

I am from Ondo state, I will never see him as a president but as a mandate thief. So many westerners and other Nigerian who knew they didn't vote him will always rebell against the frog eye drug baron
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by norriswood(m): 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
North4Obi23:
Anyone who is not rebelling against a drug lord as a president is a beast.
..BRAIN CANCER
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by shonepa(m): 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
I talk say school no favour you. Ordinary arithmetic, u no fit gum.

See how obidients dey expose their ignorance.

God come save d youth;

TrumpDonald2:

Keep deceiving yourself. When you're tired, you stop.
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by HilcomTech(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
mod9:
I am from Ondo state, I will never see him as a president but as a mandate thief. So many westerners and other Nigerian who knew they didn't vote him will always rebell against the frog eye drug baron

IPOB have been claiming to be people of other regions but they can easily be spotted because of the envy and hatred in their heart as evidenced in what they type

Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by GreyLaw(m): 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
alanto:
Igbos can't do to Asiwaju what they did to Buhari... The SW don't owe them anything not even diplomacy... I told y'all before now that you will face attacks from Yoruba but y'all didn't listen... Now I'm telling you that it won't be dodgy attacks it will be precise.. if y'all think you can undermine Asiwaju's government, I pity for y'all because it's your lives in the SW that will be miserable. How you guys don't think baffles me... Ordinary small touching in Lagos una Eze don go jail and you are formenting trouble....

Modified: Una just dey quote me...

Your only defence is to cry to UN and US at the end of the day everybody go move on... Who's the loser of the previous civil war?

Mumu people with no sense of history.

One again... You guys can't sabotage Tinubu presidency and live in SW in peace... You can malign Asiwaju from your dot region but if you guys want to do business freely and live freely in SW. You will respect your host...

I'm done talking.

We no be Hausa or Fulanis wey dey go SE. Na sere una be for SW.

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

I hope you people ban this moniker for a 1000 years and prevent such a dangerous human being from speaking on this public forum.
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by GreyLaw(m): 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
JDistribute:

Nigeria has been existing since 1900, you can't put the blame on any one person. Read history you will see we all have a blame on its failures. My point is these hateful rheotric will only breed violence and destruction. How long will this continue?

Leave politicians face your life, Tinubu, Obi, Atiku are only one men each, don't breed hate among the people because of them. Your hate filled talks here has no benefit whatsoever but breed hate, even if you feel you are safe, think of the innocent that will bear the brunt. All violence and ethnic cleansing/genocide started through political rivalry and careless utterances. Less than 20% of Nigerians voted, don't destroy our nation because of politics. Ask yourself all the governors what are they doing, those are your own brothers, so it's generic, Obi, Atiku and Tinubu have been in politics, so let's allow them do their jobs, none of them is a miracle worker, don't kill yourself because of politician. Don't blame anyone, look within, if all state governors, our brothers were doing well in using state resources for development, Nigeria would have developed. Let's stop this fanaticism over mere men, politicians are all liars, no one is good.

You lie, sir! Not every politician is bad! This is the impression people want to correct and it must be corrected. No matter how hard you people try to hide the truth by tact, Nigerians will continue to call out posts like yours. Why not release all the criminals in prison? Why should Nigeria reward an alleged criminal with the top job? Why should politicians go Scot free? Are Nigerians living in peace? Everyday they are killed, kidnapped and attacked and yet you call that peace?
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by simply22: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rebellion against his government cannot affect his governance.
That one is for sure. People making noise in the social media mean virtually nothing in reality.
In fact you will start to see the sponsors of these noise makers jostling for positions and for favour after the swearing in.
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by BuhariAdvocate: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
Irev result? Please send me
mod9:
From INEC results on IREV Obi is the clear winner after collating irev result from Rivers, plateau, Lagos and Imo. Tinubu has been stealing Lagos state assets and allocating them to himself and family, this time he can't steal our mandate. INEC knows they can't counter the overwhelming evidences on ground, that is why they telling the court not to proceed with the election petition against what they earlier said that agrieved parties can go to court. You guys messed with the wrong person.
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Omofloflo: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
HardBishop:

Remember how we treats una fuckup during the BIAFRAN war... Una no dey hear word... We all want peace

Lol... which Bleep up? Go and ask the elders in your village how your people were molested during the war
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Omofloflo: 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
HardBishop:

Remember how we treats una fuckup during the BIAFRAN war... Una no dey hear word... We all want peace

Lol... which fvck up? Go and ask the elders in your village how your people were molested during the war
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Omofloflo: 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
Emetex22:

We are not bothered by empty mother cowards, remember ur leader who drank rat poison or is the one who cried like a baby kneeling down in front of his junior Sani Abacha, keep blabbing coward 😆 🤣

They are all far far better than your runaway Ojukwu
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
GreyLaw:

You lie, sir! Not every politician is bad! This is the impression people want to correct and it must be corrected. No matter how hard you people try to hide the truth by tact, Nigerians will continue to call out posts like yours. Why not release all the criminals in prison? Why should Nigeria reward an alleged criminal with the top job? Why should politicians go Scot free? Are Nigerians living in peace? Everyday they are killed, kidnapped and attacked and yet you call that peace?
I repeat all politicians are liars, current events should tell you, unless you choose to bury your head in the sand. Political fanatics are jobless people, desist from it. Since I was born, they have been trouble, thank God for Nigeria, no war or famine, focus on your future, no gain in this fanaticism, it only breeds more violence, and we will end up spending more money on guns and bombs, instead of building schools, hospitals and development projects. The condition of Nigeria today is partly causes by the huge amount we are spending fighting Boko Haram and other terrorists fronts. Think o, conflict breeds more poverty.
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Everlastingson: 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
These liars are wasting their time. Tinubu will not rule Nigeria. Unless God is sleeping. But God doth neither slumber no sleep. Tinubu will not be President of the Nigeria. And this is beyond human power. Peter Obi is the President.
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by TrumpDonald2: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
shonepa:
I talk say school no favour you. Ordinary arithmetic, u no fit gum.

See how obidients dey expose their ignorance.

God come save d youth;

Like I already said, keep deceiving yourselves. When you are tired, you stop.
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Danisaint112(m): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
JDistribute:

We just need to develop our states, development and progress starts there, presidency is not all that matters, Nigeria now is heading to true federalism, with state autonomy and state police. All these hateful talks only lead to extreme tribal bigotry, hate and violence. Yorubas will see an attack on Tinubu as beef, don't you get it?

Elections are over, let's wait for the courts, abusing the president elect unecessarily will be seen as an attack on his tribe, and this leads to ripple effects.

But abusing Peter Obi should be welcomed right? You are funny. If it's Igbos it should ignored but one it Yoruba it should be taken serious. Igbos even tolerated the Yorubas well that they didn't retaliate by sending their people away or fighting them. Hausas won't tolerate what Yorubas did to Igbos in Lagos.
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Danisaint112:

But abusing Peter Obi should be welcomed right? You are funny. If it's Igbos it should ignored but one it Yoruba it should be taken serious. Igbos even tolerated the Yorubas well that they didn't retaliate by sending their people away or fighting them. Hausas won't tolerate what Yorubas did to Igbos in Lagos.
Tinubu is the president elect, he will be the one in the news going forward not Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Civil Servants Demand N907,000 Minimum Wage, Give Reasons / Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? / Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.