Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers (16831 Views)

Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers / Mass Defection Of Lawmakers Looms As Imo Assembly Resumes Today / Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by HardBishop: 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
Omofloflo:

Lol... which fvck up? Go and ask the elders in your village how your people were molested during the war
Well things have changed, go and ask the hausas how we responded during the post elections crises. Go and ask the ebonyis how they treated their fuckup after riots in jos and kaduna. Find peace now. H
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by alamoht(m): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lol
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Omofloflo: 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
HardBishop:

Well things have changed, go and ask the hausas how we responded during the post elections crises. Go and ask the ebonyis how they treated their fuckup after riots in jos and kaduna. Find peace now. H
your people should have reacted too when igbos were harassed and molested during the Governorship election in Lagos
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Emetex22(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
Omofloflo:

They are all far far better than your runaway Ojukwu
Atleast he fought and ran 😆 🤣, Your fore fathers were enslaved, remember Kwara state, keep blabbing
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Omofloflo: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
Emetex22:

Atleast he fought and ran 😆 🤣, Your fore fathers were enslaved, remember Kwara state, keep blabbing

Thank God you agreed that he ran away.. That's why you people l(igbos) have been irrelevant and inconsequential in Nigeria since Ojukwu ran away
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by HardBishop: 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
Omofloflo:
your people should have reacted too when igbos were harassed and molested during the Governorship election in Lagos
We still dey reason una matter...🤥 We're still studying the best option for dealing with una for southeast. Relax, na when hausa own don full cup, we dropped most of them inside River Niger.... See big fish dey chop them., EBONYI really dealth with them by killing any northerners on sight. This is real. Nowadays we kill as shoot on sight, just read the newspaper
We Igbo no like wahala but no push us to the wall.. or else we go destroy una
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Omofloflo: 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
HardBishop:

We still dey reason una matter...🤥 We're still studying the best option for dealing with una for southeast. Relax, na when hausa own don full cup, we dropped most of them inside River Niger.... See big fish dey chop them., EBONYI really dealth with them by killing any northerners on sight. This is real. Nowadays we kill as shoot on sight, just read the newspaper
We Igbo no like wahala but no push us to the wall.. or else we go destroy una

U people should act very fast... like i said before and I'm saying it again you people are inconsequential in Nigeria i mean 100% irrelevant
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by mod9: 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
Irev result? Please send me
Oga take calculator and do the addition, IREV result is on google. Na una by una selve give us some evidence
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by EquitableTech: 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
aariwa:
Mandate thief that doesn’t have courage to face his fellow men in free and fair elections will never be president of Nigeria . Peter Obi remains my president elect

In your dreams

Children of hate shall be put to shame finally soon
Pitobi Pandora can only be Biafra President

Better wake up to reality
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your President from May 29th, 2023.
You are free to hug a live wire if you don't like him.
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Emetex22(m): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
Omofloflo:

Thank God you agreed that he ran away.. That's why you people l(igbos) have been irrelevant and inconsequential in Nigeria since Ojukwu ran away
We are irrelevant lol, but we are buying up Lagos and environs, e shock u, poverty capital of Nigeria is in which region, go and sit down, Igbo news gives u erection , rabid dog,
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Omofloflo: 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
Emetex22:

We are irrelevant lol, but we are buying up Lagos and environs, e shock u, poverty capital of Nigeria is in which region, go and sit down, Igbo news gives u erection , rabid dog,

Buying up lagos? Seriously? Tinubu still remains your landlord that's aside... flatigo, who are the top 3 richest men in Nigeria? Ooh i know u are too dumb to know ... they are dagonte, rabiu and adenuga... do u see any igbo name there ? No... u guys are just noise makers
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Emetex22(m): 12:58am On Apr 15, 2023
Omofloflo:

Buying up lagos? Seriously? Tinubu still remains your landlord that's aside... flatigo, who are the top 3 richest men in Nigeria? Ooh i know u are too dumb to know ... they are dagonte, rabiu and adenuga... do u see any igbo name there ? No... u guys are just noise makers
Wealthy top class doesn't equate to rich middle class 😆 😅 😂, free education by ur deceased coward leader is bad, US and China has the highest number of billionaires but doesn't make them the richest middle class, agbo graduate, run back to ur swamp
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by HardBishop: 5:39am On Apr 15, 2023
Omofloflo:

U people should act very fast... like i said before and I'm saying it again you people are inconsequential in Nigeria i mean 100% irrelevant
All that one na cheap talk.. the real deal is no try push us by killing us, ha. Biafra then no be like now....... Or else our target na those una people living in onitsha
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by shonepa(m): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2023
The truth is bitter!

TrumpDonald2:

Like I already said, keep deceiving yourselves. When you are tired, you stop.
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by TrumpDonald2: 10:00am On Apr 15, 2023
shonepa:
The truth is bitter!

😂😂😂😂😂😂
I told you the truth and since then, you have been bitter. Restless on my comments.

Tinubu win election? 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Keep deceiving yourself. Anyday you tire, you stop.
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by harbarzzy(m): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2023
North4Obi23:
Anyone who is not rebelling against a drug lord as a president is a beast.
No need to hide..change back to East4Obi
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by harbarzzy(m): 10:13am On Apr 15, 2023
Godjone:
the rebellion has just started. If you return the stolen mandate you will know Peace but if you keep sitting under Obi's mandate, then aluta will continue
Was Obi sleeping when his Mandate was stolen..like Obi like followers...Dem too Mumu..Dem go name person Obi and no go Mumu
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by Jomonix: 10:20am On Apr 15, 2023
starstaz:
Nzeribes children and grandchildren will never stopped amazing us with their ferocious super claimed " our stolen mandate" - as if 25% in 15 states is equal to 24states. Continue your reverie!
I learnt dey are meant to drink cyanides every morning before coming online to pour out their frustrations- prior local now global.😂😂😂😂😂😂 Sorry Raj (Times Magazine). For tasting their bellicose bile .

Nzeribes means cyanides children .

Don't tribalise it. All parts of Nigeria are shocked at the massive fraud of an election

1 Like

Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by aariwa(m): 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
EquitableTech:

In your dreams

Children of hate shall be put to shame finally soon
Pitobi Pandora can only be Biafra President

Better wake up to reality
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your President from May 29th, 2023.
You are free to hug a live wire if you don't like him.
continue dreaming
Re: Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers by shonepa(m): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
Which truth be dat? Cos truth far from u.

TrumpDonald2:

😂😂😂😂😂😂
I told you the truth and since then, you have been bitter. Restless on my comments.

Tinubu win election? 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Keep deceiving yourself. Anyday you tire, you stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Insecurity, Economic Hardship To Worsen In Six States – World Bank / Bayo Onanuga Takes Dig At Buhari Over Treatment Of Fallen Soldiers / EFCC Arraigns Hadi Sirika & Daughter Fatimah On Thursday Over N2.7bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.