Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

How Can I Recover My Documents ? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Recover My Documents ? (829 Views)

How Do I Recover My Gmail, Google Disabled My Account / How Do I Recover My Lost Folder On External Hard Drive: Help / How to Recover My Lost RediffMail.com Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Recover My Documents ? by ahmedisah(m): 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2007
My flash disk was infected with virus, after scanning with anti-virus, the documents (folders) disappeared. The memory of the flash shows actual space used by the doc. before scanning, but physically I can’t see any thing on the flash. I scanned d flash again, it displayed the files one after the other as it is been scanned, still nothing shows up on the flash. Pls I need ur help !
Re: How Can I Recover My Documents ? by Maleeq(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2007
Did you say your folder disappeared after the virus scan? What AVP are you using? Most AVP quarantine files that are infected and not curable. Check the log file of the AVP to confirm the action(s) that was taken after that particular scan.
Re: How Can I Recover My Documents ? by RuuDie(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2007
hi maleeq,

could u aid me on my probs. . . . i'm tryna recover files from my PC!
Re: How Can I Recover My Documents ? by Maleeq(m): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2007
@RuuDie

I saw a thread you created about file recovery too. Is is the same as this one or is this a different issue? If they are thesame, lets deal with it on your thread.
Re-installed Os. . . Can Files Still Be Recovered ?

(1) (Reply)

Help!my Computer Is Filled With Spyware. / Molshod Trading Company Is Given Out A Laptop.view Details / Do You Have Any Idea On This? A Network Companyh From Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.