Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Time Magazine: Like Tinubu Like Shekau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time Magazine: Like Tinubu Like Shekau (1723 Views)

Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi / Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju / Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time Magazine: Like Tinubu Like Shekau by Raskimonojendor: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2023
Strafudeen:
Running through time magazines annual selection of influential people , you see a smorgasbord of the good thebbad and the ugly.

Apparently influence doesn't have to be positive to be recognised by time.

Consider for a moment that notorious killer and boko haram leader Abubakar shekau was chosen in 2015 to be on their list.....alongside greats like chimamanda adichie , oby ezekwesili etc.

You only need to read the attached articles to heave a sigh of relief. Adichie was described as a rare novelist and shekau , nigerias deadliest killer and scourge of Africa.

Let's face tinubu, how was he described? What inspiration does anyone draw from the picture painted of him? Well, here is an excerpt...

..."But Tinubu’s win with the ruling All Progressives Congress Party came in a fraught election"....

"Marred by allegations of intimidation and vote rigging, the outcome of the ballot is being challenged in court,” the Magazine said."

So tinubu like shekau makes the cut not for popularity but for notoriety.

This and the massive twitter response it has generated has further internationalised the controversies inherent in a tinubu persona, who is currently being heavily researched by netizens for his Chicago drug money forfeiture case.

This is just to put it in perspective, time 100 for tinubu is akin to time 100 for shekau.

Re: Time Magazine: Like Tinubu Like Shekau by Straybullet: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2023
Dreal1247:
On point indeed. There are different leaders. In short amongst thieves, they are called hang leaders. Say no to negative identity.

Tinubu is bad news
Re: Time Magazine: Like Tinubu Like Shekau by Straybullet: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2023
PepperSauce:

YOUR TEARS ARE DELICIOUS

I pray God destroys all election thieves
Re: Time Magazine: Like Tinubu Like Shekau by Akungitit: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ol boy,this election pain IPOB goats no be small πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Are you still crying about an election that was clearly won by the most popular and most intelligent politician in Nigeria?
Did you really believe that an IPOB man would be elected the president of Nigeria?
Do you have a brain at all?

1 Like

Re: Time Magazine: Like Tinubu Like Shekau by Strafudeen: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
Akungitit:
Ol boy,this election pain IPOB goats no be small πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Are you still crying about an election that was clearly won by the most popular and most intelligent politician in Nigerian?
Did you really believe that an IPOB man would be elected the president of Nigeria?
Do you have a brain at all?

May God punish all election thieves

1 Like

Re: Time Magazine: Like Tinubu Like Shekau by Epistasis(m): 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
blabulu2000:

And you think...the World will come to our Nigeria judiciary system to run for us...because OBi was defeated....or.becaue you are frustrated .....

This same Time.magazine gave Your Chimanada Adichie award ....and she was so proud of it...now, since it wasn't given to. your ELL-PEE candidate.....

Frustration engulfed ....may your frustration last forever

Amen on his behalf!
Re: Time Magazine: Like Tinubu Like Shekau by Strafudeen: 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
Epistasis:

Amen on his behalf!

God punish all election thieves

1 Like

Re: Time Magazine: Like Tinubu Like Shekau by Epistasis(m): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Strafudeen:

God punish all election thieves

Oinnnn
Re: Time Magazine: Like Tinubu Like Shekau by HilcomTech(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
Straybullet:
Are you sure shekau was in time 100 list...abeg I no need photoshop oo...just asking

Time magazine never said Shekau was among 100 most influential people. Time Magazine only did a story about Shekau.

The OP is an IIGB0 liar who is pained.

1 Like

Re: Time Magazine: Like Tinubu Like Shekau by Strafudeen: 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
HilcomTech:

Time magazine never said Shekau was among 100 most influential people. Time Magazine only did a story about Shekau.

The person calling the op a liar is an illiterate who has refused to improve his ignorance. He can't even click on a simple link.

1 Like

Re: Time Magazine: Like Tinubu Like Shekau by HilcomTech(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
Strafudeen:

The person calling the op a liar is an illiterate who has refused to improve his ignorance. He can't even click on a simple link.

Pained headless mob everywhere.

Stop lying
There is nothing in the link to show Shekau was listed as 100 most influential.

Headless mob will continue to wail as they envy other regions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time Magazine: Like Tinubu Like Shekau by Straybullet: 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
HilcomTech:

I'm sorry but I did a lot of reading myself and shekau was indeed on the list...you may want to check it up yourself

1 Like

Re: Time Magazine: Like Tinubu Like Shekau by Strafudeen: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
Straybullet:

I'm sorry but I did a lot of reading myself and shekau was indeed on the list...you may want to check it up yourself

Don't bother about thiwfnubu supporters they are mc oluomo proteges grin
Re: Time Magazine: Like Tinubu Like Shekau by HilcomTech(m): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
Straybullet:

So also was Obama, Trump, Putin, Biden, Mandela etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokunbo: Releasing Kanu Is Rewarding Criminality / X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters / Predict Upcoming Nigerian Newspaper Headlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.