Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration (25410 Views)

‘London Detention’: British Govt Hasn’t Apologised To Obi - Obi/Datti Media / British Govt Evades THISDAY Enquiry On Fresh Passport Issued To Kanu / Buhari Declines Comment In Shagari’s Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Donedeal1(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2023
This is a national disgrace

They should release our PO

Already.

2 Likes

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Proffdada: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2023
grin

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by johnfem321: 8:44am On Apr 14, 2023
Peter obi is still in Uk detention.. and will be let out after May 2023.. the Uk government is a branch of Fulani in Nigeria.. The Uk would rather prefer a ex con bat than a stingy, bigoted dullard like obi.. obi administration won’t favour them.. baba wey dey dodge tax for Uk..they also won’t take a chance for someone to distabilize nigeria at the time.. to avoid war , civil unrest, distruption in supply chain, immigration crisis , anarchy etc.. so just wait some more before Peter obi appears again

3 Likes

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Proffdada: 8:46am On Apr 14, 2023
johnfem321:
Peter obi is still in Uk detention.. and will be let out after May 2023.. the Uk government is a branch of Fulani in Nigeria.. The Uk would rather prefer a ex con bat than a stingy, bigoted dullard like obi.. obi administration won’t favour them.. baba wey dey dodge tax for Uk..they also won’t take a chance for someone to distabilize nigeria at the time.. to avoid war , civil unrest, distruption in supply chain, immigration crisis , anarchy etc.. so just wait some more before Peter obi appears again

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Larryndelaw: 8:48am On Apr 14, 2023
Racoon:
Perhaps, the British authorities are now ashame of how they landed themselves in a scandal of this proportion. If truly Peter Obi was guilty, they would have hesitate to make his crime public.
That is not how western world works pls. They are not Nigeria that put everything that concerns the security of their country in public.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by MrAgbako: 8:49am On Apr 14, 2023
desoldhy:
They should apologise
what is the the job of IPOB ESN terrorists. They should move asap to UK and teach UK a bitter lesson ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Igbek76: 8:50am On Apr 14, 2023
We don't know if Obi carry drug enter UK.
These Igbo people are hardened criminals. They can do anything for money.
The UK will surely open up on the matter with time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by musicwriter(m): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2023
Racoon:
Perhaps, the British authorities are now ashame of how they landed themselves in a scandal of this proportion. If truly Peter Obi was guilty, they would have hesitate to make his crime public.

Britain can go to any length to put down a black man who has the capacity or even show the capacity to liberate a black civilization. The person doesn't have to be a criminal. He just has to be BLACK.

Same with France.

I am talking about people so mean that in 2015 they traced me to Benin republic, together with their African slave agents to find out who writes the blog www.africason.com and the book that followed.

1 Like

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by HIPROFILE(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2023
This man Peter Obi and his title name Okwute wwas not given for fun aswear…Man remained undeterred, unperturbed, Composed and even happier in the face of all the APC propaganda this is same kind of game the APC played on Jonathan and he easily gave up seeing and hearing their dirty accusations and propaganda APC can even pay your own brother to testify lies against you just to drain and frustrate you.

Okwute the Rock We deh your back!
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Afamed: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2023
Agulu deportee on the run

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Philanderboy(m): 9:00am On Apr 14, 2023
Deefirm:
Somehow you guys from the South West can't be redeemed from tribalism, this election has actually shown a lot about you guys, God forbid! You guys should be careful not to burn down this country. What has he said to warrant your response, you fool!!!

sorry sir.
Because we didn't voted for your son now we're tribalistic, get sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by GuangdongYuesen: 9:02am On Apr 14, 2023
Advantages of Mesin standing pouch

[b]Mesin standing pouc[/b]h, also known as standing pouch machines, are used in the packaging industry to produce standing pouches, which are commonly used to package various types of products, including food, beverages, and cosmetics. The advantages of Mesin standing pouch include:

Versatility: Mesin standing pouch machines can produce a wide variety of standing pouches in different sizes, shapes, and materials, depending on the requirements of the product being packaged.

Efficiency: Mesin standing pouch machines can produce standing pouches quickly and efficiently, increasing production output and reducing production costs.

Flexibility: Mesin standing pouch machines can be easily adjusted to produce standing pouches of different sizes and shapes, allowing manufacturers to meet the changing demands of their customers.

Quality: Mesin standing pouch machines produce high-quality standing pouches that are durable and have good barrier properties, protecting the product from moisture, oxygen, and other environmental factors.

Sustainability: Mesin standing pouch machines can produce standing pouches that are environmentally friendly, as they can be made from recyclable materials and reduce waste compared to other forms of packaging.

Overall, Mesin standing pouch machines offer many advantages to manufacturers in the packaging industry, making them a popular choice for companies looking to improve their packaging processes and enhance the quality of their products.

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by diggindeep: 9:03am On Apr 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This doesn't look good for Obi the Lying Machine. Back to back scandals. He should just bury his head in the sand.

All you need is half a brain to be functional in a complex society as this and not a completely agbado ants infested one.

Do you think the British government will hesitate to let go of him if he was guilty?
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by alizma: 9:03am On Apr 14, 2023
Racoon:
Really? if that is the case, then they are probably doing what you just typed up here.
Ready your statement again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Greggdekor007: 9:03am On Apr 14, 2023
Is this how Elluppee plane to rule the country before, with a flurry of fake news, identity theft, and lies?

when you are filled with hatred and deceit, controversies will trail your path. Obi got deported and his kinsmen were busy manipulating anything and everything to cover up.

Thank God Nigerians dodge the bullet from this calamity Giringory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by detectivejones: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2023
PulaPower:
He his still!
Oh-okay
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by ShaqFu: 9:05am On Apr 14, 2023
musicwriter:

Britain can go to any length to put down a black man who has the capacity or even show the capacity to liberate a black civilization. The person doesn't have to be a criminal. He just has to be BLACK.

Same with France.

I am talking about people so mean that in 2015 they traced me to Benin republic, together with their African slave agents to find out who writes the blog www.africason.com and the book that followed.
are you sure about this? They literally traced you to Benin Republic?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by MrAgbako: 9:06am On Apr 14, 2023
Racoon:
someone asked if you have no shame?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by mrkia(m): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2023
VEXT:

Shut up drug daddy son...

Don't let me talk ooo because it seems "ara ti n kan awon ore wa wonyi o"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by chariiks(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:
Tell us how many satchets of white powder he was carrying.

grin

Hahahah😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I can't help laughing. U mean powder or not what I am thinking that substance that starts with h and c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Deefirm: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2023
Unfortunately, I am neither from the SW nor SE....a unified Nigeria is actually possible, we have tried it before and it worked. Stop this madness on social media!!!

Philanderboy:
sorry sir.
Because we didn't voted for your son now we're tribalistic, get sense
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Chetas81(m): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2023
NEVER CRY FOWL TOMORROW FOR THE CHOICE YOU MAKE TODAY
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by MrBroke(m): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2023
From Presidential Candidate to grin

1 Like

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by musicwriter(m): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2023
ShaqFu:
are you sure about this? They literally traced you to Benin Republic?

And you think I'll be saying it if it isn't true? That was from around 2015, and they even tried to get me to participate in terrorism or fraud. They just needed anything as an alibi. That's how desperate they were to nail me.

I've blogged about it. If you're really interested about the details, go to www.africason.com and read the article that says "how the CIA and MI16 lure innocent people to commit terrorism"

If I weren't saying the truth, I'll be in jail now.

Interestingly, this was around the same period I lost money while trying to donate money to OPM church in Port Harcourt. My card details was stolen on the church's website www.opmworldwide.com in 2017, so I reported the matter to the EFCC, who took bribe and joined forces with them to look for me. You need to see how they were operating, you'll think they were looking for a mega criminal.

1 Like

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Ingocof(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2023
Racoon:
Perhaps, the British authorities are now ashame of how they landed themselves in a scandal of this proportion. If truly Peter Obi was guilty, they would not have hesitate to make his crime public.

Keep consoling yourself.
The lying machine knows what he's up to but zombidents like you will be keep hyping the criminal.

3 Likes

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Ingocof(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2023
desoldhy:
They should apologise

To the criminal that was arrested?

2 Likes

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by WHITELIGHTER: 9:18am On Apr 14, 2023
ba7man:
The British Govt detained and deported Peter Obi and still didn't apologize.

Obidients are now apologizing on behalf of the British Govt and lying that they did.

Obidients are the bigest political movement of clowns ever seen in African history.

You must be very stewpid....your family should be ashamed of you because you not only bring them worry, you are a curse to them. If not you won't be here showcasing this much fuulishness
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by edungene7: 9:18am On Apr 14, 2023
APC is really trying very hard to nail this man PO they have seen that the people are really with peter the rock they want to nail him at all cost unfortunately they are making him more popular and increasing the love for him I pity APC in the coming days the tsunami that will hit the party will be unimaginable
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by ShaqFu: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2023
musicwriter:

And you think I'll be saying it if it isn't true? They even tried to get me to participate in terrorism or fraud. That's how desperate they were to nail me.

I've blogged about it. If you really interested about the details, go to www.africason.com and read the article that says "how the CIA and MI16 lure innocent people to commit terrorism"

If I wasn't saying the truth, I'll be in jail now.
this sounds like something you watch in tv and read in books. To think they really do these things. Truly "art imitate life".

I'll read it my good man.

It's been a while. How are you holding up?
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Ingocof(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2023
Tochi3:
satchets enough to fill the bullion vans located in Bourdillon City lol grin grin

See what Thief'nubu the drug Baron have done to your psyche. You must always think first of the white substance when men of intergrity are mentioned grin grin

White substance has been the business of those people from that part of Nigeria, when you see in the news that someone is arrested for drug his name must answer to Obi's tribe.

2 Likes

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Ingocof(m): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2023
XerXers:

There is no scandal anywhere. All your efforts to create one always fail. Tapping some one phone is against the law. Duplication someone identity is not possible without people in authority. In fact, it's APC have put themselves in scandals

Tapping someone's phone is against the law yet Obi the Pandora man could not sue the Gazette?

2 Likes

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by yeshuasfootstep(m): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2023
Just last Pharaoic pursuits.
Nothing to worry about because Man can't challenge God as whatever is his will must eventually come to pass.

Just make sure you're not among those whose bones will be at the bottom of the sea, due to the pursuit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dansuki House Arrest: DSS Releases Statement / Senator Mosurat Sunmonu Chased With Cutlasses, Dangerous Weapons / Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.