Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration (25452 Views)

‘London Detention’: British Govt Hasn’t Apologised To Obi - Obi/Datti Media / British Govt Evades THISDAY Enquiry On Fresh Passport Issued To Kanu / Buhari Declines Comment In Shagari’s Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by richeeyo(m): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2023
Racoon:
Perhaps, the British authorities are now ashame of how they landed themselves in a scandal of this proportion. If truly Peter Obi was guilty, they would not have hesitate to make his crime public.
Ashame of what
They know his lying Ass more than we do
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Pacyrus(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2023
ba7man:
The British Govt detained and deported Peter Obi and still didn't apologize.

Obidients are now apologizing on behalf of the British Govt and lying that they did.

Obidients are the bigest political movement of clowns ever seen in African history.

What a juvenile delinquency...
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Deefirm: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2023
I lived most of my youthful and productive years in Lagos, in as much as I love Tinubu in person I didn't support him for the presidency,
I wanted a rotational government to keep the sanity of our nation, that didn't happen, I have accepted the president elect BAT as the fate upon us in the next 4yrs at the least. You don't need to add the flame of those shouting against his emergence, sometimes, keeping calm is the best dose to healing some ailments. I will always support a unified and a working Nigeria, and I want to believe BAT will surely deliver on this....SHALOM

Philanderboy:

But that one Nigeria can only work if you stop the pretence and support the president elect.
Cuz I don't think Those shouting obidients wants a unified Nigeria
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by lexy2014: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2023
PulaPower:

Lp has been releasing series of fake news and images since obi’s arrest. Obi was in detention already before Easter Day, yet he release Easter message to Nigerians. What does that tells you?

Even this picture of him returning is an old picture..!

But then, if he’s in Nigeria, all good for him!

How does that negate the pix of the tweet?

Talking about fake pix and tweets, Find below photoshopped pix from APC claiming abike dabiri intervened in d obi issue.

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by amp01(m): 11:41am On Apr 14, 2023
te author=TemplarLandry post=122503800]This doesn't look good for Obi the Lying Machine. Back to back scandals. He should just bury his head in the sand. [/quote]

Which scandals be that ?
Abi you nor they hear say na mistake identity?
Or it gives you orgasm to hear false new about Obi.
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by HopeSpencer: 11:55am On Apr 14, 2023
Racoon:
Perhaps, the British authorities are now ashame of how they landed themselves in a scandal of this proportion. If truly Peter Obi was guilty, they would not have hesitate to make his crime public.

You always want to sound stupid... Why?
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Funflipper: 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
amp01:

te author=TemplarLandry post=122503800]This doesn't look good for Obi the Lying Machine. Back to back scandals. He should just bury his head in the sand.

Which scandals be that ?
Abi you nor they hear say na mistake identity?
Or it gives you orgasm to hear false new about Obi.

Which source una from hia say na mistaken identity. LP abi? because Uk authorities never make any comment on top the matter.
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by amp01(m): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
thor=Funflipper post=122509303]

Which source una from hia say na mistaken identity. LP abi? because Uk authorities never make any comment on top the matter. [/quote]

U are not even info and you are here,talking like a human being.
Read the news again and this time,like a human being.
Accusing somebody base on ignorance of the subject matter.
I pity this generation.
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Dandas: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
[quote author=PulaPower post=122503998][b]Labor party too dey lie sha..

This further confirms impersonation, identity theft statements aren't from UK but Lp..

The 3rd class dullard must have been arrested for a genuine reason and I think one of the reasons Uk is yet to release any statements is investigation is on-going..

This picture of Obi by the plane is an old picture, during campaign. Obi is still very much in detention!
[/quote][/b]

If Obi is still in detention according to your comment. Which Obi is in Anambra campaigning...abeg tell us, make I buy bread
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
ba7man:
It was Peter Obi that had a sleepless Easter night in UK detention, not me.

I wake up to laugh at Obidient's pain.

Yes daddy
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by mbos: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
between YES DADDY and BARON DADDY
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Philanderboy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
Deefirm:
I lived most of my youthful and productive years in Lagos, in as much as I love Tinubu in person I didn't support him for the presidency,
I wanted a rotational government to keep the sanity of our nation, that didn't happen, I have accepted the president elect BAT as the fate upon us in the next 4yrs at the least. You don't need to add the flame of those shouting against his emergence, sometimes, keeping calm is the best dose to healing some ailments. I will always support a unified and a working Nigeria, and I want to believe BAT will surely deliver on this....SHALOM

👏👏👏👏
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Rhymeyjohn: 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
Igbek76:
We don't know if Obi carry drug enter UK.
These Igbo people are hardened criminals. They can do anything for money.
The UK will surely open up on the matter with time

Rule 2:
Seun mukina2
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Evergreen12345(f): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
Jones4190:
Whether we like it or not, come May 29th, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will become "Our Daddy!"

Politics is over. It's time for unity! Show some respect, pray for his success, give him a chance, support him in any way u can. If he fails, 2027 is near!

Just saying it as I see it!

Hmmmmm
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by rickleye: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
By being Silent APC are acting as accomplices in this case. It should not matter who the person is. Nigeria ought to open a formal complaint on the matter. For a person of Obi's status to be treated this way means nobody is safe.
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by maasoap(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
VEXT:

Shut up drug daddy son...

Yes, daddy grin grin grin
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
seunmsg:
This is just the beginning of the international disgrace Peter Obi will be subjected to for lying shamelessly about the credibility of the last general election and for fraudulently claiming he won the election.

Mr APC Thiefnubuuist propagandist, from 'Obi has been arrested and jailed in the UK' to he 'Obi was deported'.... grin

Why didn't they deport ekweremadu since the punishment for crimes in the deportation and not imprisonment... Mugus grin

Una go see propaganda, Una go run. Just calm down.. grin
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by youngpresidooo: 2:54am On Apr 15, 2023
ba7man:
The British Govt detained and deported Peter Obi and still didn't apologize.

Obidients are now apologizing on behalf of the British Govt and lying that they did.

Obidients are the bigest political movement of clowns ever seen in African history.
deported someone who was in church at London on Sunday? Where do all you liars come from?
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by youngpresidooo: 2:55am On Apr 15, 2023
PulaPower:
Labor party too dey lie sha..

This further confirms impersonation, identity theft statements aren't from UK but Lp..

The 3rd class dullard must have been arrested for a genuine reason and I think one of the reasons Uk is yet to release any statements is investigation is on-going..

This picture of Obi by the plane is an old picture, during campaign. Obi is still very much in detention!
weldone in quoting a parody account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures / 2023: Major Contenders For Senate Presidency IF Peter Obi Wins / Bandits Raid Military Camp, Unleash Mayhem On Katsina Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.