Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? (32084 Views)

Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) / 2.5 Millon Naira Complete Building / Showroom For Exotic And Bespoke Metal Works/fabrication For Your Housing Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by Awise09(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
You can meet @ AsomArchitectural in this platform for details
Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by Haveyoueatentod: 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
Use am play 3 odds
Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by Flapp478(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
engrrichie92:
Builders/Architects/Engineers,

I need your expert advise.

So I have got 10M naira I want to invest in my first building project (Land inclusive)

I know it is not feasible in Lagos, so looking at Ondo/Ogun state; Is this feasible within my budget?

I am even willing to pay for a comprehensive project plan from an experienced builder.

It will be nice to have a detailed breakdown of how to achieve this before I proceed

Thanks in advance.

Pls Sir, check my mentions. Check my all my posts, and would notice I am always saying "one thing". Pls don't be dissuaded because Devil's will always fight back whenever a help is coming. I thank you for giving me the opportunity to talk. I don't know him from anywhere and I don't know why he labelled me as such. If he has any evidence, he should come up with it. It is only in Nigeria that people labell u as a scammer when u ask for help online. I am Not one pls. Thank you
Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by cole19(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
engrrichie92:

So I have got 10M naira I want to invest in my first building project (Land inclusive)

I know it is not feasible in Lagos, so looking at Ondo/Ogun state; Is this feasible within my budget?

I am even willing to pay for a comprehensive project plan from an experienced builder.

It will be nice to have a detailed breakdown of how to achieve this before I proceed

Thanks in advance.
i have a land for you at agbara. 2.5 million for a standard one plot and i can also help in supervising your project sir. i lived and build in the same area
Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by Hope2023: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
I believe the person is just being mischievous, or probably is just jealous of the guy, why not ask him tk provide proof and evidence of the guy being a scammer.. if it is convenient for u to do, just help the guy..

engrrichie92:

Check my mention, someone just called you a scammer
I need you to respond to that

Have you been involved in any form of scam before on this forum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by franzis(m): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
DealMogul:
No lies spoken. Even if he's looking at coping a 3-bed bungalow he should have minimum 25m ready in total. 10m is a start but it wouldn't even get to lintel level.

Fact ..I spent almost 2 million excluding land , bale/Omonile settlement on 4 bedroom bungalow foundation, yet to even fill it filling sand , was told I would need almost 4000 PCs of blocks to raise to roofing level.
Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by honeyB2018: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Billionaire2:
Something like this👇? Yes

Haba!!! You are not serious. You can this one a building?
Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by Brownshoe: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flapp478:
Where una dey see all these money from? Jehovah.

Abeg who go send me 5k make I use chop abeg.?
people are venturing into small small ritual nowadays, or stealing at their various offices, go try ur luck
Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by ba7man(m): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
engrrichie92:

Hmmmm, another idea
But I am always worried about leaving Land unattended to, especially in Lagos

Plus I am not in Nigeria
So Once I buy, I may want to start work on it immediately
These days, every land (In Lagos) has a record which can be confirmed by a lawyer on your behalf. Once your paperwork (title documents) are intact, anybody who moves on your property will be a joker that can be evicted in any century you feel like.

Instead of going to build in a far off bush to accommodate both land and a building, spend it on one item to maximise value......or just build a small BQ to hold the land down for your peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by honeyB2018: 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
engrrichie92:

Thanks in advance.

Brother,#10m can get you a plot of land and 3BD/Rm in Lagos, but it depends on the area you want it.
This is what you do, buy a house and remodel it to your taste. You can get the same plot of land and 3Bd/Rm around Badagry axis. It's possible. I know agents that have building of #4-6m for sale, if you want.
God bless you
Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by Nice2023(m): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
Basalt:

Firstly, I would like to know the details of the house you plan to build.
But I will advise you not to be discouraged by what I am going to type now, based on my personal experience.

If you have the plan of building Upstairs, then 10million naira can't even complete the decking level (forget about the quotation the engineer must have given you to attract the contract, he will still call and request for more money along the line.
I have spent approximately, 38200 Euros based on my well-kept record (which is equivalent to about #29,796,000) on my duplex but still not yet completed.
Price of building materials is very high now due to fuel price. To bring a truck of sand used to be 11000 but now over 30000 for just one truck alone.
I don't want to talk about rods, tiles shocked, electricals, POP etc. But just note that 10million CAN'T complete decking level from foundation for a standard upstair (I can bet on it). That is excluding land price o o o.
Roofing alone will cost you about 3million or more, depending on the total sqm and the roofing sheet.
Foundation alone will cost you 2million or more depending on the type of house.

All these things I typed above is from my personal experience. I no add salt or maggi on top.

They have opened an office on ur head.

They are building u a house and u are taking their words for it.

Oga,just take it that,the builder is building another house somewhere.

Na julius berger dey build the house abi which one ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
engrrichie92:

Thanks in advance.

Aba city, Abia State. Four flats, that is, two rooms and parlor and tenants are in wait. With land in developed area.
Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by engrrichie92(m): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flapp478:

Sir, see. I don't know how I can convey and express my gratitude to you. But God knows I'm deeply appreciative of this act of compassion, generosity and benevolence. God will never cease to fill your life with mind-boggling testimonies. may that building project be initiated and completed with ease IJN. I'm thankful sir

Sent you 20K from a gtbank account
Please confirm when you receive it

1 Like

Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by honeyB2018: 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
GenderMix:

Several factors will determine that namely location, type/scope of building and quality of finishes.

If you are referring to a bungalow below is a rough guide (location-ogun state)

Size of plot - 36 x 9m ( half plot)-324 sqm
Cost of half plot - 600k - 1.5m depending on the are

Size of building - 25m x 7m (3 bedroom bungalow- one unit)= 175 sqm

Current reality is that 1sqm = 200,000 naira

Therefore cost of building= 175 x 200,000 = N35,000,000 (external works inclusive with average material finishing for the building)

Add the cost of land -1,500,000

Add contingency- 2,000,000

Total - N 38,500,000

Note that you can reduce the rate to 1sqm = 150,000 but not advisable

I hope this helps. Cheers

Someone has#10m, you are giving him a bill of #38.5m or what?

1 Like

Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by Nice2023(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
famousroland:

Na people like una dey make people fear to build house… person tell u say him get 10M, u dey give am 38.5M budget…
Bro 10M can get you a 2-3 bedroom flat for the start, then in the future when you have enough money you can go for something of a higher budget…

Thank u for saying it as it is.
Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by engrrichie92(m): 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flapp478:

Pls Sir, check my mentions. Check my all my posts, and would notice I am always saying "one thing". Pls don't be dissuaded because Devil's will always fight back whenever a help is coming. I thank you for giving me the opportunity to talk. I don't know him from anywhere and I don't know why he labelled me as such. If he has any evidence, he should come up with it. It is only in Nigeria that people labell u as a scammer when u ask for help online. I am Not one pls. Thank you
Okay
Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by Judolisco(m): 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
engrrichie92:

Thanks in advance.
depends on d area... You'll build a 4 room flat with dis in ilorin and even collect change
Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by vickydevoka(m): 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flapp478:
Where una dey see all these money from? Jehovah.

Abeg who go send me 5k make I use chop abeg.?
Lol. You funny send me your account number

1 Like

Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by Basalt(m): 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nice2023:

They have opened an office on ur head.

They are building u a house and u are taking their words for it.

Oga,just take it that,the builder is building another house somewhere.

Na julius berger dey build the house abi which one ?
grin cheesy grin grin
A typical Nigerian is always like that, I wont blame you.
In life don't be fast to make a conclusion on something you don't know until you see details
which includes the design, the size, the quality of materials used etc.
These things are very important before jumping into conclusion.
But irrespective of the design, it is extremely hard to build and complete a duplex with less than 35million naira right now.
Including railings, tiles, glass windows and protectors, doors, plumbing pipings, electricals, POP etc.
I am just telling you the truth
Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by Flapp478(m): 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
vickydevoka:

Lol. You funny send me your account number

Lol. Thank u Sir.

Three-Zero-four-six-one-four-four-four-seven-one.
First Bank PLC.

Sorry say I use words instead of numbers. I am avoiding getting banned. Thanks. God bless
Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by Britishcoins(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
Well, it'll for a moderately finished 2/3-bedroom bungalow...
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
Based on my experience, that money will not reach even tiles stage... Unless he has other daily source of income that will complete it for him
Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by EngrKemp: 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
engrrichie92:

Thanks in advance.
I can run it for u anywhere u got ur land.

3 bedroom bungalow.

I v done it before in delta so I can do it again.

Email weteckventures@gmail.com
Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by Flapp478(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
engrrichie92:

Okay

I acknowledge it's receipt. I'm so so grateful. God replenish u. You're a man of your words and am happy about that. You refused to be dissuaded by the blackmailer and an evil boy u wanted to discourage my helper by portraying me in bad light. God won the battle for me. You a a Great Man

2 Likes

Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by Flapp478(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
engrrichie92:

Sent you 20K from a gtbank account
Please confirm when you receive it

Received and acknowledged sir. Thanks lot. Check my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by adedayourt(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
It can, it depends on your taste/quality for the finishing
Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by Hope2023: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
Happy for u bro...go and eat o. 😁

Flapp478:

Received and acknowledged sir. Thanks lot. Check my mentions.

2 Likes

Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by Topmaike007(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Laple0541:
Roofing alone could cost more than 10M

Anyway it depends on your choice of location and building type. If it's a moderate type for you and your immediate family in a less expensive area, I think it can even some change left for you.
Mr man no dey cap abeg with her Budget she will use Sumo strong and with wood and everything needed for roofing she won't finish 2.3milion in Ogun or ondo state

1 Like

Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by Nice2023(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Basalt:

grin cheesy grin grin
A typical Nigerian is always like that, I wont blame you.
In life don't be fast to make a conclusion on something you don't know until you see details
which includes the design, the size, the quality of materials used etc.
These things are very important before jumping into conclusion

U are making conclusion do u also know the size of building or land the guy is looking at for. U just want to tell us that u earn in foreign currency and then.

Keeping quiet would have saved u this hoax and fake lies.

Typical Nigerian who is claiming to be better than Nigerian living in Nigerian must be senseless...if that is the way u view everyone.

Well,next time,advice based on the guys 10million not your bogus and fictitious figures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by seanwilliam(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
@engrrichie92 . It won’t complete a modern 3 bedroom flat lai lai .

Except you want to build a very basic house.

1.Roofing and parapet alone will cost you 4m at least ( Gerard , mind you the price is not so different from step tiles )
2. Plastering will cost you atleast atleast atleast 700k
3. Casement alone will cost you 800k
4. Doors will cost you atleast 700k ( all doors )
5. Borehole will cost you atleast 600k
6. Tiles will cost you atleast 1m
7. Pop will cost u atleast 1m ( mind you cost of pop is not that different from ceiling at the end)
8. A plot atworst will cost you 1m
9. Wiring will cost you atleast 500k
10. Foundation to lintel will cost you atleast 3m
11. Soakway atleast 400k
12. Plumbing atleast 1m
All this is almost 15m and I’ve not even calculated cost of fencing which will take atleast 2m including gate and half plastering .

See a least modern 3 bedroom will cost you at least 20 m bro.
If you want to manage to the core without sere sere you’ll spend atleast 15m .

Buy land 1m

3m for foundation
4m for roofing
2m for doors, conduit and window.

This can be achieved within a month . Then do the rest bit by bit

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by Basalt(m): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nice2023:

U are making conclusion do u also know the size of building or land the guy is looking at for. U just want to tell us that u earn in foreign currency and then.

Keeping quiet would have saved u this hoax and fake lies.

Typical Nigerian who is claiming to be better than Nigerian living in Nigerian must be senseless...if that is the way u view everyone.

Well,next time,advice based on the guys 10million not your bogus and fictitious figures.

I can see your pains right now
You are simply envious and bitter grin grin grin.
I can bet that you didn't even calm down to read all I wrote but was carried away by envy and bitterness.

Probably you are ignorant of the current price of building materials olodo.
Go inside the market and price rods and cement and check the prices of trucks of sands before talking below the current market price or better still focus on your area of life and stop talking trash about what you dont know

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by seanwilliam(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Jokerman:
It's feasible inside inside Ikorodu e.g Saw Doctor, Maya areas....

Get half plot at 1M/2M .

Pay LASPPA, LABSCA and Safety Fees= 500K at least

Do your survey plan with the given family receipt (You can do provisional survey); and then get an architect to design your bungalow = 200k

Use the rest for your bungalow building.

Buy your materials yourself. Only pay Engineers supervisory fees
you’re very funny .

On top 10m house ?

1 Like

Re: Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? by Huracan(m): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
engrrichie92:

Thanks in advance.
It depends on the location and type of building #10m can get you a 3 bedroom bungalow...we design building plans and get your imaginary house into a home. Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Many Wheelbarrow Of Sand, Granite And Bag Of Cement Are In A Cubic Meter? / Photos: 30yrs Erosion Menace Swallows Over 50 Houses In Nnewi / Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.