Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

I'm in love with two women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm in love with two women (422 Views)

Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm in love with two women by LittleBigDick(m): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2023
I've been in love with two women , The first one owns a large beauty salon, we both relate on every level including our sense of humor and she is very good in the other room but she claims she loves me but has a glucose guardian. The second one works in an oil company as a director, she's the whole definition of wifey material but she can't get preg.

I don't know which one I would settle down with .

(1) (Reply)

Help / Don't Play A Husband Role, When You're Still A Boyfriend / How To Talk To A Girl You Like For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.