Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,070 members, 7,863,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Footballer Hakimi's Wife Filed For Divorce And Demanded Half Of His Property - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Footballer Hakimi's Wife Filed For Divorce And Demanded Half Of His Property (585 Views)

Husband Filed For Devorce But The Wife Rejected It / Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Footballer Hakimi's Wife Filed For Divorce And Demanded Half Of His Property by CrisNews12: 10:16am On Apr 14, 2023
Footballer Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For Divorce And Demanded Half Of His Property

Visit the link below for full details:
https://eightnoon.com/u/2139/Footballer-Achraf-Hakimi

Re: Footballer Hakimi's Wife Filed For Divorce And Demanded Half Of His Property by PencilBox: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2023
I still don't understand why this is o sad

FTC cheesy

grin Abeg where dem dey drop account number? I need the credit alert badly
Re: Footballer Hakimi's Wife Filed For Divorce And Demanded Half Of His Property by MasterShifu010(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2023
.e don set
Re: Footballer Hakimi's Wife Filed For Divorce And Demanded Half Of His Property by Billionaire2: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2023
Nawaoo
Re: Footballer Hakimi's Wife Filed For Divorce And Demanded Half Of His Property by Wodu89: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2023
Lol
Re: Footballer Hakimi's Wife Filed For Divorce And Demanded Half Of His Property by Westerhoffe(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2023
Imagine!
Omo!
The guy was more than prepared for the future!
See something!!

21st Century Shocker without Absorber!!!
I see somebody in excruciating pains, screaming, "I'm in pains! I'm in severe pains!"
Re: Footballer Hakimi's Wife Filed For Divorce And Demanded Half Of His Property by Reminderz: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2023
Women don't love men, they only use them..... this is why I'm not surprised Ronaldo refused to marry that lady she is with.. if she like make she born quadruplet for Cristiano, I don't think he will even marry her up... I even heard that Ronaldo's mum was even against him marrying... women knows what other women are capable of when it comes to their own sons.. but they will happily use another person's son... women know how ruthless and dangerous they can be..... I only pity Messi because the day Antonella will decide to switch on him, he might regret it.. well, I heard they've been together for a while before he even got famous, nevertheless she's still a woman and hypergamy doesn't care how long they've been together, that's if feminism and greed doesn't corrupt her...

why I love this case is that, it will only open men's eyes the more... it even gives Ronaldo more sense of fulfillment on why he shouldn't marry that woman... and other footballers will see that women don't love them, they only use them to upgrade themselves. women are mercenaries.... they don't go for a thing if they have nothing to gain from it... so don't be surprised that most divorce are initiated by women, they know what they are doing.. His mother's prayers and love protected Achraf this time, he should be more careful next time because the girl always dresses half naked and appear slutty most of the time.. I don't think she's even a Muslim sef.. he's lucky, else he would have ended the way other Men ended...

I'm so sorry for simps... a rude awakening is coming to them very soon... all weak men must suffer...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footballer Hakimi's Wife Filed For Divorce And Demanded Half Of His Property by theophorus(m): 10:43am On Apr 14, 2023
When the women folks are done doing the damages, they will only realize that they were foolish and that Life seems unfair but then it is fair, it only throws at you what you throw at her.

1 Like

Re: Footballer Hakimi's Wife Filed For Divorce And Demanded Half Of His Property by Fahvvy: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2023
It's the guts of the woman for me undecided...

Demanding half of something you played ABSOLUTELY NO PART in building undecided...

Men if you like, don't have sense, allow leaches to continually reap you off your life's sweat undecided...

Roughly 80% of divorce is initiated by women and 97% of the time, it's the man's property that is split in half undecided...

You know why?

It's not because the women aren't working or don't have money, but because women are smart enough to make investments in their parents & kids name, that way, you can't see a dime of it even if you go to court undecided...

But foolish men will continue getting assets in their women's name, forgetting that a woman's emotion is as stable as Nigerian NEPA and no matter how much you pay as bill, you may not see light for up to two hours in the month undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footballer Hakimi's Wife Filed For Divorce And Demanded Half Of His Property by PerfectStranger(m): 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hachraf Hakimi's mom right now...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Single Lady For Marriage / Mohbad: The Nigerian Hypocrisy / Is OLUWOLE Still Standing? If Yes, Where Are They Now? Still as Powerful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.