Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" (12140 Views)

Fall Asleep Instantly With Sounds Of Rain And Thunderstorms / DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune (lockdown Amapiano Mix) / Sounds Of Love At Club De Rock, Palms Mall Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by Mainblockent(f): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2023
ALAT by Wema Launches "Sounds of ALAT"
LAGOS, NIGERIA: 14th April, 2023

ALAT by Wema, Africa's first fully digital bank, is celebrating its 6th anniversary with the launch of "Sounds of ALAT," a boot camp and creative workshop aimed at supporting young creatives in the entertainment industry in Nigeria. The event, which will run from May 1st to May 5th, 2023, at Wema Bank, Purple Academy, will equip participants with top-notch industry knowledge and offer an opportunity to win up to five million naira for the creation of the next ALAT jingle.

Sounds of ALAT is a co-creation campaign that brings together celebrities, facilitators, and judges from various sectors of the entertainment industry, including scriptwriters, producers, recording artists, sound mixers, A&R talent managers, and enthusiasts. The workshop is part of ALAT's anniversary activities to give back to society by supporting young creatives and upcoming artists in the entertainment industry.

To participate and launch your music career with a bang, all you need to do is download ALAT on iOS or Play Store, upload a 1-minute video of your Sounds of ALAT demo on Instagram, tag @Alat_ng, and use #SoundsofALATEntries and #ALATat6. Out of the entries received, 50 will be selected for the boot camp, and the top 10 will receive adequate training from proficient judges who are celebrities with experience and proven track records in the creative industry.

The top 3 participants will present their jingle material for the cash prize of 3 million Naira for the winner, 2 million Naira for the first runner-up, and 1 million Naira for the second runner-up, along with various consolation prizes and branded merchandise.

The Head of Brand and Marketing Communications, Mabel Adeteye, said, "We are excited to support young creatives in the entertainment industry through Sounds of ALAT. The workshop will provide a platform for participants to acquire industry knowledge and showcase their talent. We encourage interested persons to visit www.alat.ng/soundsofalat or follow @alat.ng on all social media channels for more information."

Sponsored Post

Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by Mainblockent(f): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2023
Mainblockent:

ALAT by Wema Launches "Sounds of ALAT"
LAGOS, NIGERIA: 14th April, 2023

ALAT by Wema, Africa's first fully digital bank, is celebrating its 6th anniversary with the launch of "Sounds of ALAT," a boot camp and creative workshop aimed at supporting young creatives in the entertainment industry in Nigeria. The event, which will run from May 1st to May 5th, 2023, at Wema Bank, Purple Academy, will equip participants with top-notch industry knowledge and offer an opportunity to win up to five million naira for the creation of the next ALAT jingle.

Sounds of ALAT is a co-creation campaign that brings together celebrities, facilitators, and judges from various sectors of the entertainment industry, including scriptwriters, producers, recording artists, sound mixers, A&R talent managers, and enthusiasts. The workshop is part of ALAT's anniversary activities to give back to society by supporting young creatives and upcoming artists in the entertainment industry.

To participate and launch your music career with a bang, all you need to do is download ALAT on iOS or Play Store, upload a 1-minute video of your Sounds of ALAT demo on Instagram, tag @Alat_ng, and use #SoundsofALATEntries and #ALATat6. Out of the entries received, 50 will be selected for the boot camp, and the top 10 will receive adequate training from proficient judges who are celebrities with experience and proven track records in the creative industry.

The top 3 participants will present their jingle material for the cash prize of 3 million Naira for the winner, 2 million Naira for the first runner-up, and 1 million Naira for the second runner-up, along with various consolation prizes and branded merchandise.

The Head of Brand and Marketing Communications, Mabel Adeteye, said, "We are excited to support young creatives in the entertainment industry through Sounds of ALAT. The workshop will provide a platform for participants to acquire industry knowledge and showcase their talent. We encourage interested persons to visit www.alat.ng/soundsofalat or follow @alat.ng on all social media channels for more information."

Sponsored Post

Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by joyd200: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
H
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by Atarakpa: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Very soon you will hear, Dance of alat

4 Likes

Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by princeryle1: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
ALAT BY WEMA

2 Likes

Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by ReubenE(m): 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
ALAT has been doing great. Arguably the best bank app

10 Likes

Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by Spaxon(f): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
Impressive
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by QuoteJust1nce: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
Why not invest this bar into the same app that is always dancing skelewu every 2 market days? angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by accordadoga25(f): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
This na opportunity for iamdbull.

But u no go see am for this thread now.

Small time he go dey disturb us with I NEED FUNDS cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by famousroland(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nice one… But i seem to be the only one that is not using this Alat by Wema… when they newly came out, I tried opening an account with them but it was difficult, since then i gave up…

2 Likes

Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by sacajawea: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
I sucked his cooock, in Poland
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by NoToPile: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
One of the best banks, I am still saying it they surprised me during this cashless season.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by Kobicove(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
The competition they want to sponsor is good for publicity grin
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by FinanceHub: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Check us out...we also give loans just like ALAT!
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by adebayo201: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nice initiatives.
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by lexy2014: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
You hardly see these people sponsoring educational events that will challenge school kids to read. Everything na music and entertainment now

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by SleekyP(m): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
angry
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by donbrowser(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
Money that you're supposed to use to increase your network
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by EMDIEY: 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
[quote author=Mainblockent post=122507121][/quote]
Joke of an app that you people are. Why not use this same energy to attend to the multitudes of complaints in your cc mailbox.
You ignore complaints for years and you come out here chasing clout. It's not your fault anyway, Nigeria gave room to misconduct from financial institutions, with no room for accountability.
I had your app before, but later had to delete the rubbish when i realized any time i complained, i am just talking to myself, but they keep sending unsolicited promo mails to me.
Alat by wema the most unserious bank of the century!

1 Like

Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by Kobicove(m): 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
lexy2014:
You hardly see these people sponsoring educational events that will challenge school kids to read. Everything na music and entertainment now

Students are not their target customers for this product/service
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by AyoII(m): 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rubbish.
Hackaholics una don abandon that one.

Na this one be next vanity oroject now
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by princeryle1: 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
Not abandoned yet
AyoII:
Rubbish.
Hackaholics una don abandon that one.

Na this one be next vanity oroject now
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by princeryle1: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hackaholic comes to mind
lexy2014:
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by valiju: 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
Very useless bank imagine me not been able to liquidate my investment or get a goal based loan for over 10 days now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by valiju: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
Oga they are one of the most useless bank instead they should go and learn from other banks how digital bank work
propsad2:
I support Alat by WEMA with my full chest. Other Big Banks should go to Wema and learn how Digital Banking works. From the time I opened my Account till now, I have never stepped into their Banking hall but I am enjoying all the Banking services without hitches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUKZncbmI0U&t=15s
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by NaijaCover(m): 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by sharone21(f): 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
EMDIEY:

Joke of an app that you people are. Why not use this same energy to attend to the multitudes of complaints in your cc mailbox.
You ignore complaints for years and you come out here chasing clout. It's not your fault anyway, Nigeria gave room to misconduct from financial institutions, with no room for accountability.
I had your app before, but later had to delete the rubbish when i realized any time i complained, i am just talking to myself, but they keep sending unsolicited promo mails to me.
Alat by wema the most unserious bank of the century!

You may need to go to a branch and lay this complaint or use their email: help@... Or WhatsApp number. This will help to rectify app problems... Or to ask for Client Service Officer.

They are even more responsive than GTB when it comes to replying emails or replying via Facebook or other social media( eg Whatsapp)... For confidential stuff they will want u to call them.

The most mature operating bank so far in Naija and top few best in fixed deposit rate

Dem no pay me ooo but I'm just telling u about them as I experienced them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation / Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City / Guy Pls I Need A Site Where I Can Download N9ja Mp3 Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.