Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" (12141 Views)

Fall Asleep Instantly With Sounds Of Rain And Thunderstorms / DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune (lockdown Amapiano Mix) / Sounds Of Love At Club De Rock, Palms Mall Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by Badekz: 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ok
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by CodeTemplar: 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
You lack good it system yet are investing in entertainment. Can lack of entertainment harm anyone? But lack of good e-banking system will.
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by Nasir123(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
famousroland:
Nice one… But i seem to be the only one that is not using this Alat by Wema… when they newly came out, I tried opening an account with them but it was difficult, since then i gave up…

This is the only Bank app I currently use (aside Palmpay). It has been awesome i must say. Especially during that naira crisis, it saved me a lot of stress.

Amazing

2 Likes

Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by Nasir123(m): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
valiju:
Oga they are one of the most useless bank instead they should go and learn from other banks how digital bank work

You're lied. Which other bank are you using?
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by Nasir123(m): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
sharone21:

You may need to go to a branch and lay this complaint or use their email: help@... Or WhatsApp number. This will help to rectify app problems... Or to ask for Client Service Officer.

They are even more responsive than GTB when it comes to replying emails or replying via Facebook or other social media( eg Whatsapp)... For confidential stuff they will want u to call them.

The most mature operating bank so far in Naija and top few best in fixed deposit rate

Dem no pay me ooo but I'm just telling u about them as I experienced them.

My personal experience exactly. I don't know about other banking activities o, but when it comes to normal banking transactions they are trying I must say.

2 Likes

Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by dontai(m): 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
NoToPile:
One of the best banks, I am still saying it they surprised me during this cashless season.
I swear bro. The did absolute well, it's highly commendable.

1 Like

Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by Ubiquit: 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
Very useless bank.

Had a failed POS transaction since 26th of March and they still haven't reversed my money. Customer Service in the bank keeps telling me the issue is still pending. All their contact center numbers are not connecting. Even after calling them out on Twitter, still no response.
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by Onyi90(m): 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
A welcome development but I feel the cash prize should be beta
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
Alat Na bank? All they know how to do is send emails

Just have small issue, nobody will respond to you... ATM wey I order wey them even deduct money for, up to two years now, ATM no reach my house

Their CC will be acting up or even cut call on you when you call, try visiting the physical branch, they'll tell you there's nothing they can do, that it's their online bank

(Be like say their customer care agents double as nurses in children ward of hospitals... You go call CC, sound of crying baby go dey disturb you for background)
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by AyoII(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
princeryle1:
Not abandoned yet
Sre there agaent here?
But no updates
Not even a confirmation mail after registration.
And no dates announced for the campus tours
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by AMI3(m): 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
I need their domiciliary account. How do I get gguys
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by Moutine(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
Waoh nice ..
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by PulaPower: 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
lexy2014:
You hardly see these people sponsoring educational events that will challenge school kids to read. Everything na music and entertainment now
You can also do that..
They’ve done something at least..
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by lexy2014: 3:26am On Apr 15, 2023
PulaPower:

You can also do that..
They’ve done something at least..

which something have they done?
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by Henrydata(m): 7:15am On Apr 15, 2023
ReubenE:
ALAT has been doing great. Arguably the best bank app

You are right

1 Like

Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by Henrydata(m): 7:15am On Apr 15, 2023
AMI3:
I need their domiciliary account. How do I get gguys

Just open Alat
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by Bfly: 8:19am On Apr 15, 2023
F
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by AMI3(m): 8:27am On Apr 15, 2023
Henrydata:

Just open Alat

I did I even the verification documents I submitted for more two months now they have not approved it.

If I have their customer care number will have called them
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by helicoptarr: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2023
Mainblockent:

ALAT by Wema Launches "Sounds of ALAT"
LAGOS, NIGERIA: 14th April, 2023

ALAT by Wema, Africa's first fully digital bank, is celebrating its 6th anniversary with the launch of "Sounds of ALAT," a boot camp and creative workshop aimed at supporting young creatives in the entertainment industry in Nigeria. The event, which will run from May 1st to May 5th, 2023, at Wema Bank, Purple Academy, will equip participants with top-notch industry knowledge and offer an opportunity to win up to five million naira for the creation of the next ALAT jingle.

Sounds of ALAT is a co-creation campaign that brings together celebrities, facilitators, and judges from various sectors of the entertainment industry, including scriptwriters, producers, recording artists, sound mixers, A&R talent managers, and enthusiasts. The workshop is part of ALAT's anniversary activities to give back to society by supporting young creatives and upcoming artists in the entertainment industry.

To participate and launch your music career with a bang, all you need to do is download ALAT on iOS or Play Store, upload a 1-minute video of your Sounds of ALAT demo on Instagram, tag @Alat_ng, and use #SoundsofALATEntries and #ALATat6. Out of the entries received, 50 will be selected for the boot camp, and the top 10 will receive adequate training from proficient judges who are celebrities with experience and proven track records in the creative industry.

The top 3 participants will present their jingle material for the cash prize of 3 million Naira for the winner, 2 million Naira for the first runner-up, and 1 million Naira for the second runner-up, along with various consolation prizes and branded merchandise.

The Head of Brand and Marketing Communications, Mabel Adeteye, said, "We are excited to support young creatives in the entertainment industry through Sounds of ALAT. The workshop will provide a platform for participants to acquire industry knowledge and showcase their talent. We encourage interested persons to visit www.alat.ng/soundsofalat or follow @alat.ng on all social media channels for more information."

Sponsored Post

CAN ANYONE USING ALAT PLEASE TELL US IF IT'S AS FAST AS OPAY SO WE CAN PATRONISE THEM INSTEAD - MAKE WE SUPPORT WE OWN.
Re: ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" by Creditalerts: 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
And BIG BROTHER US GIVING MILLIONS THIS VERY POOR angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation / Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City / Guy Pls I Need A Site Where I Can Download N9ja Mp3 Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.