Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

What Is Wrong With This Picture? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Picture? (4076 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo / What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Picture? by paraphase(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2011
President Goodluck Jonathan and wife arriving in New York last night where he'll be addressing the 66th General Assembly of the UN.
Do you see anything wrong with this picture?

#ok I'll Start

Isn't our president supposed to be the first to come down from the plane and first to meet with the awaiting Nigerian officials? #justwondering#    lipsrsealed

#what do see with this picture?  sad

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by CalienteMi: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2011
The wife has on a crooked wig?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by paraphase(m): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2011
The wife has on a crooked wig?

I didn't C that one o  shocked lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by CalienteMi: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2011
The front tip of the wig is suppose to align with the nose. So I have heard.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2011
Uncle J is the pu[i]ssy[/i] and his wife is the one with his pe[i]nis[/i] no offense
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2011
What if she was in a rush to get out?

I don't know why this just make news though.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by paraphase(m): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2011
Rush? Rushing to where,when the number one citizen is still in the plane.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2011
Well you may see him as the president, but she sees him as her husband.

President for you but a pu!!!ssysucker for her.

No big deal with that photo.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Godmother(f): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2011
Is that his wife. . . .  lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2011
paraphase:

Rush? Rushing to where,when the number one citizen is still in the plane.

Rush to come out with her blunders. Don't forget she's a Nigerian and from Nigeria where things are usually the other way round. Very ugly woman
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by idnole4(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2011
chei, no one has the gut to brief madam of d protocol, **thinking aloud**
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2011
what is wrong with this picture

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2011
or this

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by hercules07: 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2011
GEJ and Yar Adua dull.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by yamakuza: 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2011
Ladies first. Our Presidents are gentlemen. lolz.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by mensdept: 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2011
Nawa for those men and their so-called 1st lady's. See the ugly wig Dame is wearing. Dayum cuz
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by buzugee(m): 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2011
GEJ will fit right in at a pimps convention
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by mensdept: 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2011
Nawa for those men and their so-called 1st lady's. See the ugly wig Dame is wearing. Dayum cuz
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by doctokwus: 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2011
It wud b wrong if its not d standard protocol bc ordinarily its d pres dts elected and constitutionally has an office.I dnt know who is advising d 1st lady but av also discovered dt she also puts out official statements,evn on issues d presidency has issued statements on.It for me demeans d husb alot
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by BigB11(m): 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2011
Leadership is never for sale.
IBB any time any day.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by jmaine: 1:58am On Sep 22, 2011
Kini big deal . . . na so criticism scarce undecided undecided . . . .
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 22, 2011
If it has been only Yaradua-Turai that had done this and GEJ-Dame is now doing it, then maybe ts an indication of something wrong with GEJ, maybe he is also sick!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by sirjec(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2011
If you are married or have ever married, you will know that a wife is not supposed to be behind her husband.

So I don't see anything wrong with the picture.

Let me ask you, to you, is it supposed to be GEJ, wife, ADC, etc or GEJ, ADC, Wife, Others, or WIFE, GEJ, ACD, Other?

Be honest to say the most appropriate position.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Frazy(f): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2011
Nothing is wrong with the Photo. undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by maclatunji: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2011
Protocol demands that the President comes out first. He comes first not only in name, but in action and deeds. It is an embarrassment to those who know.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2011
rokiatu:

Well you may see him as the president, but she sees him as her husband.

President for you but a pu!!!ssysucker for her.

No big deal with that photo.
OMG U dis babe,
Well they are both clueless, GEJ is darft!!! When i asked u guyz to vote in Buhari, wetin una do
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by alienvirus: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2011
Godmother:

Is that his wife. . . . lipsrsealed

YES! His otumama/otuabula queen
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Freesia(f): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2011
I guess the presidents are spoiled for choice with options, either protocol of Commander in chief leaving the aircraft first or being a gentleman and letting their wives lead the way undecided I guess they choose the latter smiley
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by maclatunji: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2011
Freesia:

I guess the presidents are spoiled for choice with options, either protocol of Commander in chief leaving the aircraft first or being a gentleman and letting their wives lead the way undecided I guess they choose the latter smiley

More like they don't know anything about protocol or their wives are soooooooo excited to get their feet on Amelican (sic) soil again!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Dede1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2011
@POST

There is nothing absolutely wrong with the picture. The only wrong thing I see with this post is the inferior mentality of the poster. USA and Europeans have their ceremonial protocol and regimentation which are different from what obtained in Nigeria. In the picture, you will see that Nigeria president has male military ADC (middle-ranked senior military) which should hang closely behind his boss. It is will not be proper for ceremonially dressed military officer to hang closely at the arse of the first lady.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by BigB11(m): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2011
I honestly do not have any hope for Jonathan to be able to handle anything if he doesn't have the capability to ask madam Patience to chill out or stay home.
This bush-woman is not only embarrassing the president, she is also embarrassing the country. Her appearance is extremely vulgar, and her gruesome vernacular is very intimidating. I guess, it is true that there is thin line between first lady and domestic worker.

Jonathan should simply sit her down and ask her to do Nigeria a favour by staying home. Let her cook pepper soup/ Esiewu and serve the Aso Rock guests.

Maryam Babangida at any time and any day.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by mitofag: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2011
Maybe she was rushing to go take a shyyt in the White house toilet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Audu Ogbeh's Letter To Obasanjo; Lest We Forget. / President Jonathan Just Called Himself A "Biologist". / 24hrs After Burial Of 8 Bayelsa PDP Women, Faka Jonathan At Another PDP Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.