Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

What Is Wrong With This Picture? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Picture? (4083 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo / What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Freesia(f): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2011
maclatunji:

More like they don't know anything about protocol or their wives are soooooooo excited to get their feet on Amelican (sic) soil again!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by BigB11(m): 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2011
Hmmmmmm I'm sure they fly a lot to Yankee so they are "no big deal" The lifestyles of the politicians & Celebrities are just so identical

It is either you're another certified bushgirl or you're just straight up fool1sh.
Celebrities mostly represent themselves or their organizations, First family represents a country.
And it isn't about being a big deal or not, it is all about being exposed, completely educated, comporting yourself with dignity and having enough common sense to leave madam Patience at home.
You can not polish a pair of sneakers; it is what it is, our first lady should be left in Bayelsa
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by 1luvkipsus: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2011
If you are married or have ever married, you will know that a wife is not supposed to be behind her husband.

So I don't see anything wrong with the picture.

Let me ask you, to you, is it supposed to be GEJ, wife, ADC, etc or GEJ, ADC, Wife, Others, or WIFE, GEJ, ACD, Other?

Be honest to say the most appropriate position.

Well said,
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Freesia(f): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2011
??
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Rhino5dm: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2011
Lame! Very lame.
Someone needs to teach her about protocols period. Stop defending the indefensible. She really Bleep up. Big time.

sirjec:

If you are married or have ever married, you will know that a wife is not supposed to be behind her husband.

Let me ask you, to you, is it supposed to be GEJ, wife, ADC, etc or GEJ, ADC, Wife, Others, or WIFE, GEJ, ACD, Other?

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by BigB11(m): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2011

Totally disagree.

Too much sentiment. I guess, this is why we are yet to discover a true leader to take us to the promised land.
As a leader of a nation your wife should be behind you or next to you; especially on an official trip where you're representing your country .

And because your wife (sweet heart) is behind you doesn't mean you love her less. It simply means you have an idea of what your job description entails

Nigerians elected you and not your wife.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by udezue(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2011
LADIES 1ST biko cool
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by juman(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2011
Probably it was a private welcome event.

I think the people welcoming them were Nigeria officers.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by johnie: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2011

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by johnie: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2011
embarassed

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by johnie: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2011
embarassed

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by johnie: 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2011
Now, Can someone tell me what's wrong with each of these photographs?

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by johnie: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2011
embarassed

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by johnie: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2011
;d

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by johnie: 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2011
undecided

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by johnie: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2011
No comments?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by tolu001: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2011
It doesn't take rocket science to know the kind of man GEJ really is (arss licker, weakling), the picture further confirms that. It shows madam Dame is the play maker and takes all decisions for Uncle Jonah.

His handling of the Nigerian situation is a good pointer to that.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Anvaller: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2011
Johnnie
gave at least 3 pictures of Obama and his wife in exactly the same GEJ circumstance. "Mitchell stepping out the jet before Obama" so what exactly is the protocol if the US president is also breaking it?

I think the problem with GEJ is that his wife looks too bush so even if he was not actually wrong by his action but the bushy swag of his wife will give a feeling that something is just not right.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by redsun(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2011
They look like dressed up primates,programmed to act fooli.shly with the exception of what look like ngozi.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by johnie: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2011
I don't think the yanks are that crazy about "protocol". Might explain why Michelle touched the queen which is contraty to protocol.

These photos show clearly that Airforce One is not the same as the plane the Nigerian president flies. Na levels! And don't nobody start with me about Nigeria not being able to afford a plane like Airforce One!

Observe that the gangway/stairs of Airforce One is wide enough to take the president and his wife.

Anvaller:

I think the problem with GEJ is that his wife looks too bush so even if he was not actually wrong by his action but the bushy swag of his wife will give a feeling that something is just not right.

Pure Bad Belle ! Nothing else!

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by johnie: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2011
My point in posting these pictures is to show that anyone can read any meaning he wants into any picture.

Maybe that is why photography is a form of art!

And just in case you did not go through those pictures, look at these one closely.

Pic 1: JFK did not climb down before Jackie

Pic 2: Na senior military officer dey carry michelle bag so o! Who then is  the C-in-C?

Pic 3& 4:Michelle in front. Who exactly are the officers saluting?

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by johnie: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2011

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by johnie: 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2011

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by jmaine: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2011
Johnie clears all arguments grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibb - Boko Haram's Leader - Self Confession From An Ex-boko Haram Leader / Petroleum Marketers Threaten To Shut Operations In Two Days / What Is The Meaning Of “lagos?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.