Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? (33796 Views)

Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) / Been Badly Looking For A SA Song But Can’t Remember Lyrics / Throwback: Do You Still Remember These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by TemplarLandry: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Thanks to technology, nowadays, getting lyrics to your favorite songs is easy peasy. Music streaming apps simply fetch the lyrics for you. Youngins of nowadays won't understand the struggle back in the days, or should I say they're lucky?😊

Every music lover like me back in the days used to buy lyrics books. This was the era when HINTS magazine was in vogue. My love for good music is huge, I guess that's why I'm now a songs transcriber on genius.com

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by TemplarLandry: 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
😁😁

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by kestolove95(m): 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
Those days them no dey fit see bone thugs ND twister lyrics for this book oo..

206 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by Wawelexy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Na Eminem dey make me buy this book then..... I don't hear what that dude says in his rap.... And I remember I bought one just to cram style plus songs because of Bisi... Person don to mumu for this life abeg

310 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by TemplarLandry: 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
Omo no be lie o. Even if dem put the lyrics of those fast spitters, e no go correct.
kestolove95:
Those days them no dey fit see bone thugs ND twister lyrics for this book oo..

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by TemplarLandry: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hahaha. I remember that Eminem jam β€œLose Yourself” etc.
And that your babe Bisi go don born finish by now o.
😊😊
Wawelexy:
Na Eminem dey make me buy this book then..... I don't hear what that dude says in his rap.... And I remember I bought one just to cram style plus songs because of Bisi... Person don to mumu for this life abeg

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by Wawelexy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hahaha. I remember that Eminem jam β€œLose Yourself” etc.
And that your babe Bisi go don born finish by now o.
😊😊

Yes oo, she's nursing her second daughter presently.... And guy man no dey even think of marriage now. Nigeria women are not encouraging....

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by TemplarLandry: 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lol.
But not all of them o. Good women still dey Naija.

Wawelexy:

Yes oo, she's nursing her second daughter presently.... And guy man no dey even think of marriage now. Nigeria women are not encouraging....

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by Wawelexy(m): 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Lol.
But not all of them o. Good women still dey Naija.

You are right... Like my current babe... She's a good girl, but I still dey observe am, you know these people are unpredictable, you no fit understand them finish.... But she's been cool sha

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by TemplarLandry: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
Correct.
Wawelexy:

You are right... Like my current babe... She's a good girl, but I still dey observe am, you know these people are unpredictable, you no fit understand them finish.... But she's been cool sha

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by kestolove95(m): 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Omo no be lie o. Even if dem put the lyrics of those fast spitters, e no go correct.
I dey tells you...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by Waterlilly: 10:07am On Apr 15, 2023
memories, most of dem was filled with incorrect lyrics

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by gasparpisciotta: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2023
Gen Z may not know this was how HIPtv started

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by AsomStructures: 10:09am On Apr 15, 2023
These were good old days...
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

6 Likes

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by TemplarLandry: 10:09am On Apr 15, 2023
😊
Waterlilly:
memories, most of dem was filled with incorrect lyrics

1 Like

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by Freethinker87: 10:09am On Apr 15, 2023
Wawelexy:

I can't believe i sang Olufunmi by Style-Plus to my crush that year. Kai... Freethinker, you too mumu! grin

Seems like Style-Plus album was the go-to place for simp anthem.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by b3llo(m): 10:10am On Apr 15, 2023
How times have evolved

1 Like

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by Mindlog: 10:10am On Apr 15, 2023
How my older ones used to hide them back then!..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by Jostoman: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2023
This book reminds me of some of my favourite songs back then like, you remind me by Usher,

The storm is over by R.Kelly

I believe in you by joe

Am walking away by crain david

Heal the world by m. Jackson

Full moon by brandy

Always on time by jarule

DMX

EVE

Jenifer lopez

Toni Braxton

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by AmeLonRo(m): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2023
Those are great books of yesteryears. The internet has taken over everything now.
Glad the internet cane and we have phones to browse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffqas9Cc2D8

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by Solofresh2: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2023
I could remember stealing one home then during my primary school days grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by JoeEeL(m): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2023
Mistake dey plenty for d book pa.

2face Ole lyrics, you go read...

"You got me feeling high reel"...

instead of "You got me feeling irie"...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by ruggedtimi(m): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2023
I remember my aunty using it back then for Westlife boys songs, I use am to Sabi all 50 cent songs on get rich or die trying album.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by GRACEGLORY: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2023
Rhyme me coolio's gangster paradise from one of those

The wiz and Davido generation be like...

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by Ikem11(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2023
grin I can't believe in 2005 we actually paying N100 for this

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by adexosteve(m): 10:13am On Apr 15, 2023
Good old days

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by Oizee(f): 10:14am On Apr 15, 2023
I remember it like yesterday, the price was 100bucks. The day my mama found one in my school bag, the beating no be here, "she said u can't buy novels but instead u saved Ur pocket money to purchase what will destroy Ur life" I wonder how lyrics can destroy life sef

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by PulaPower: 10:15am On Apr 15, 2023
cool
I remember well well..
Technology don take over, nah for online lyrics dey now..

6 Likes

Re: Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? by visiondee(m): 10:16am On Apr 15, 2023
Na because of this made me sabi westlife, backstreet boys, usher, Celine Dion, and Shakur lyrics. I also remember how I buy success digest, Hints, and better lover back in the days... Chai....

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: BOC Madaki – Allah Ya Tsare / Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.