Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

My Late Mom's Sim Card .. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Late Mom's Sim Card .. (970 Views)

One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / 3 Graves To Bury One Man: How My Late Father's Kinsmen Hijacked Burial — Lady / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Late Mom's Sim Card .. by drmikeadams(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
I have been using her sim for some time after her demise..I was robbed in traffic and my phone was stolen..is there any way to retrieve the sim..I have her NIN.mbok
Re: My Late Mom's Sim Card .. by henroo2003: 8:23am On Apr 15, 2023
I don't think you can retrieve it cos you wil recapture

drmikeadams:
I have been using her sim for some time after her demise..I was robbed in traffic and my phone was stolen..is there any way to retrieve the sim..I have her NIN.mbok
Re: My Late Mom's Sim Card .. by drmikeadams(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2023
henroo2003:
I don't think you can retrieve it cos you wil recapture

Kai ..
Re: My Late Mom's Sim Card .. by Okere18: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
drmikeadams:

Do am affidavit if change of biometric and retrieval of the sim, include in the affidavit that she is late and you are her child and u have been using the said line
Re: My Late Mom's Sim Card .. by drmikeadams(m): 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
Okere18:

Do am affidavit if change of biometric and retrieval of the sim, include in the affidavit that she is late and you are her child and u have been using the said line
..thanks boss..where I can do the affidavit for change of biometric..no vex .thank you

(1) (Reply)

Parents Pls Watch Your Children. See What's Happening In A Bet Shop / Mother Inlaw Threathens Marriage / Marriage Wahala!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.