Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? (2514 Views)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by chatinent: 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
As a woman, what are the things you can never do for a man as long as you are not yet married to him?
Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by woginid967: 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
Here is a comprehensive list for those who want to be able to filter fast and remove time wasters

If he doesn't get these in 1year, and he truly loves you. He'll wife you quickly

Sex
Cooking
Washing clothes
Cleaning house
Spending the night (for whatever reason)
Dating 2years without meeting his family

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by PoliteActivist: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
This question is obviously for women but I bet 90% of the responders will be men! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by Bluezy13(m): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:
This question is obviously for women but I bet 90% of the responders will be men!
Are you a woman
Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by PoliteActivist: 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
Bluezy13:

Are you a woman

How does that matter, are you?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
I'll never move in with a guy I'm not married to and start doing wifely duties when I'm not his wife.

Sure I can visit him and make something to eat while I'm there because I'll be hungry too.
PoliteActivist:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by Muffassa: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
woginid967:
Here is a comprehensive list for those who want to be able to filter fast and remove time wasters

If he doesn't get these in 1year, and he truly loves you. He'll wife you quickly

Sex
Cooking
Washing clothes
Cleaning house
Spending the night (for whatever reason)
Dating 2years without meeting his family
Dey play you go filter and remove tire tell me a man with his right sense who will settle for these shii you listed. Person wey dey do ham steadily sef never smell marriage. How I'm i to know you can do all that. Setting boundaries in relationships like y'all got something to offer In that marriage .
As for me won't even ask you to do all that for me shebi nar you dey expect ringšŸ™„

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by PJtech: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
smiley
Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by ogkrakkid(m): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
Samantha124:
I'll never move in with a guy I'm not married to and start doing wifely duties when I'm not his wife.

Sure I can visit him and make something to eat while I'm there because I'll be hungry too.
You are doing what you said you can't do.
Stop fake life and lies.
Always starting what you can't finish.
That's how u said one nija guy dey scam you. It's cus you started what you can't finish and you are deceitful. šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by woginid967: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
Muffassa:

Dey play you go filter and remove tire tell me a man with his right sense who will settle for these shii you listed. Person wey dey do ham steadily sef never smell marriage. How I'm i to know you can do all that. Setting boundaries in relationships like y'all got something to offer In that marriage .
As for me won't even ask you to do all that for me shebi nar you dey expect ringšŸ™„

Woke generation of basstarrdss

Your parents, grand parents follow dat fvckin list and never got divorced, rarely ever a case of cheating.

Be there, see there are men and there are mehh.... There are people who still hold core values and principles.

Marry at your level of wisdom.... Leave me to do mine.

Check all high profiled truly great Men who are still married to their first wives, they understood self control before marriage.

Follow your own map and lost abeg. No one kuku knows you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by Rokiat(f): 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
All this is off limits to boyfriends

Unprotected sex
Birthing his children
cohabitation,
shared accounts/insurance plans
co-signing anything/ā€œloansā€, etc together
Any cleaning of his home you didnā€™t mess up,
knowing too much personal information about you/seeing you at your worst
Cooking for him

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by virginprincess(f): 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by NBAjunior: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rokiat:

Unprotected sex
Birthing his children
cohabitation,
Cooking for him

So you mean you donā€™t fbck your boyfriend raw? So you are going to fvck me with condom too šŸ˜¢

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
I can NEVER give my ALL to him. grin
Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by EmiDon11: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
I can NEVER give my ALL to him. grin
apart from ur bottomless pit, what else can u offer him

(((Armless quession))) grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
EmiDon11:
apart from ur bottomless pit, what else can u offer him

Armless quession grin grin grin
Direct this question to your mom, she's in best position to enlighten you on what a woman has to offer a man not a stranger online.

The exception will be If all she ever has to offer is her bottomless pit then I can come in.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Regards.

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by Warl0ck: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
Direct this question to your mom, she's in best position to enlighten you on what a woman has to offer a man not a stranger online.

The exception will be If all she ever has to offer is her bottomless pit then I can come in.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Regards.
keep it coming grin grin

Am waiting
Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
EmiDon11:
why ranting upandan?

Just because of the harmless question?

By the way, my mum gat some passwords only known to her husband...

U & I know that u are a product of security breach....

modified: Oh i forgot that ur mum is Swipe & Unlock
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are getting emotional here and if I'm being honest, it's not a sight to behold.

I simply referred you to your mom, to get the lessons you missed in life, and I still insist you do that.

Until you type something reasonable, you can take this as my last response to you. I hope you get the lessons you missed.

Kind Regards.

11 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by Warl0ck: 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
You are getting emotional here and if I'm being honest, it's not a sight to behold.

I simply referred you to your mom, to get the lessons you missed in life, and I still insist you do that.

Until you type something reasonable, you can take this as my last response to you. I hope you get the lessons you missed.

Kind Regards.
likewise you baby m......

This should also be my last response.

Bye!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by Michelle55: 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
Fight go soon start... Make I siddon dey lookšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by Drsnives(m): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Samantha124:

But you can beg him for cash
Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by Muffassa: 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
NBAjunior:

So you mean you donā€™t fbck your boyfriend raw? So you are going to fvck me with condom too šŸ˜¢
woginid967:

Woke generation of basstarrdss

Your parents, grand parents follow dat fvckin list and never got divorced, rarely ever a case of cheating.

Be there, see there are men and there are mehh.... There are people who still hold core values and principles.

Marry at your level of wisdom.... Leave me to do mine.

Check all high profiled truly great Men who are still married to their first wives, they understood self control before marriage.

Follow your own map and lost abeg. No one kuku knows you
BOSS you can't compare this generation to that of my parents and grandparents this generation is so Bleep up, A lady setting those boundaries maybe on getting married you get to figure out that she's lazy or can't even do all the aforementioned yes it happens worst part is she's not ready for changes we read alot on here. No sex till marriage to a lady wey don give kpekus out like palliative in the past or while you both has something serious going on being a virgin is different.
No shades

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by Nemesis0147(m): 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rokiat:

Unprotected sex
Birthing his children
cohabitation,
Cooking for him

dey play
Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by FalseProphet1(m): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
Samantha124:

Visiting him regularly means regular sex. Once the sex is great, you'll start spending weekends with him, and from there you'll find yourself moving in permanently with him to become his house wife.

Know this and have peace.

This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by ItisWell22(f): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
Listening to ā€œKnock you downā€ by Keri Hilson and Ne-yoā€¦ šŸ„±šŸŽ¶
Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by Bluezy13(m): 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You're among the 90%
Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by Evestar200(f): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
Singing "Flowers" by Miley Cyrus

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nope.. grin grin
FalseProphet1:

Visiting him regularly means regular sex. Once the sex is great, you'll start spending weekends with him, and from there you'll find yourself moving in permanently with him to become his house wife.

Know this and have peace.

This I have seen.
Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nope.. I can only beg my father for cash.
Drsnives:

But you can beg him for cash
Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by chatinent: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
Samantha124:

I believe you.

Rokiat:

Unprotected sex
Birthing his children
cohabitation,
Cooking for him

Protected sex is still shining congo

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? by chatinent: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lalasticlala Mynd44 dominque

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating This Type Of Ladies Would Reduce Your Lifespan / I Think I Am running Mad / True Or False Bout This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.