Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu (42470 Views)

You Need 25% In Abuja + Other Requirements To Be President. Mike Ozekhome / Reno Omokri: Osinbajo can Only Win Tinubu By Consensus / Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by WhereMyLoud: 8:15am On Apr 15, 2023
incandescentena:

474 likes grin
Blast
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Namigotalktru: 9:12am On Apr 15, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Yes, they are not special!

Yup bunch of foreigners getting instructions from family and church meeting on how to vote. The owners will soon start regulating them in Abuja too
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Mecka: 9:21am On Apr 15, 2023
theredaddy:

Oga stop compounding issues if you no understand english, did you even read the epistle i wrote.
get out. You are very stupid. I was trying to rationalise the jargons you drafted up there. Its simple, after series of brainstorming last nite, i came to realise 25% in fct is null and void. The constitution says 25% in twothird of states and abj. Thus, 1/4 of 36 and fct
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Abrahamweb(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2023
Jack500:

It doesn't matter, if Abuja is so important, everyone would have known before now and no way, career politician like Tinubu and Atiku won't have done everything to get it
Because it has never come up.
No one has been smart enough to challenge it.
Nigeria presidential election has never seen the likes of Peter obi, simple
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by theredaddy: 9:50am On Apr 15, 2023
Mecka:
get out. You are very stupid. I was trying to rationalise the jargons you drafted up there. Its simple, after series of brainstorming last nite, i came to realise 25% in fct is null and void. The constitution says 25% in twothird of states and abj. Thus, 1/4 of 36 and fct

See school dropout cheesy so its 1/4 not 2/3 as stated on the electoral act.
For all those shouting "and FCT " the mathematical expression is
2/3 × 36 + 1 applying BODMAS means multiplication before addition rite
2/3×36 = 24 + 1 cheesy 25 equal states

" and" can't serve two interpretations, its either we use it for addition or we use it to reinstate Abuja is compulsory. if you pick the later then how do we arrive at 25 which must be met
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Xammie001(m): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2023
Mrtaye:

That one na your personal opinion naw, Abuja no be state

Simple question you no fit answer, una sha dey display una character for here
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Ayopercent(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by lildush(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
vannessa7:

It was not possible for INEC to change the results at collation center because every state rep brought forward their state result by themselves and read it out by themselves, they gave copies to inec and a soft copy of it was projected to the screen for everyone to monitor while the state rep was reading their state report, it was broadcasted live and there were many people there, they did not close for the day but stayed in the collation centre till the end of the result collation they only went for recess when there was no state on ground and they are waiting for the next state that will travel down with their result, they worked all day and night until the last collation and they announced the winner, the only people that could tamper with results are state rep themselves, note that each party had situation room where they were also monitoring the election and collating their own result based on what was broadcasted from collation centres. Basing your judgement on hearsay is different from reality.

Not in Abuja coalition centre at state level. From the grass roots. You don't know this people. They are criminals I saw all this things . Dey can't come n swap results in Abuja na.. come on man 🤣🤣 don't support evil.
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by vannessa7(f): 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2023
lildush:

Not in Abuja coalition centre at state level. From the grass roots. You don't know this people. They are criminals I saw all this things . Dey can't come n swap results in Abuja na.. come on man 🤣🤣 don't support evil.

I said it that any rigging must have been done at state or local government level which means the state representative are culpable, they sold out to the party that paid them most and even that has little effect because apart from the fact that most voters and party agents stayed in their polling units until votes were counted and forwarded to state level online, IREV also made it difficult to add unregistered voters like it was in former election before the use of IREV
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by pquaver(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
gaby:

I understand and respect your opinion. But I need you to think about why all of the aforementioned are called and referred to as "States" bar the FCT.

I'm not claiming to be right just trying to exercise my brain jare...

I'm good with however the court interprets it.

Are u people not the ones who remind us how lagos was developed as a former fct? So at what point does lagos lose it Nigerianess as melting point of all Nigerians? The moment obi won fct?
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by DAILIES(m): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
The law governing this is not explicit enough.
The case will be finally determined at the Supreme Court.
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Mrtaye: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
JDistribute:

How old are you😆

You got my assertion wrong, Abuja votes are not special, all votes are equal.
☺️ Anything to fan your ego
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Mrtaye: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
Jack500:

You are the one being rule by emotion, if 25% in FCT is a requirement, Tinubu won't be declared, are you saying inec chairman is not aware of the law?

Well, you will say INEC chairman has been bought 😁, you guys should enjoy your delusion, may 29 inauguration will wake you.
☺️ Okay naw paro lo
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Mrtaye: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

There is no such thing as11 credits in Jamb...it is WAEC.

Second, maths and english are accepted as pre-requsites because if you want to do a university course, you need an understanding in both Maths and English. A fail in that means you don't understand the 'languages' that are to be used in university.

Finally, elections and academic requirements are two completely different things.

The 'and' in the electoral law was brought in because Abuja technically speaking is not a state, and in order to prevent FCT residents from being disenfranchised, since they live in a region that for other purposes is not counted as a 'state'...the law states basically that 'for the purposes of the election, Abuja is to be treated like any other state.
Prerequisite bawo abi compulsory....shaye lo no worry
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Mrtaye: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
abbey621:

See this is the problem with most Nairalanders, una no dey read & comprehend. Instead of arguing blindly, go online compare the U.S Constitution and the 1999 Nigerian Constitution, when you're done you would be more enlightened. Perhaps then we can have a meaningful conversation.....PEACE!
Oga nothing wey you go sugarcoat okay.......Choco is different from tobacco
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Mrtaye: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
Jack500:

Maths and English is not Abuja, everyone knows Math and English is important, if Abuja is, too; trust me everyone would have known before now.

The constitution stated it boldly
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Mrtaye: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
Xammie001:

Simple question you no fit answer, una sha dey display una character for here
Na the constitution no be me
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Jack500: 12:45am On Apr 16, 2023
Abrahamweb:

Because it has never come up.
No one has been smart enough to challenge it.
Nigeria presidential election has never seen the likes of Peter obi, simple

,😆😆

Really?

You will soon wake up
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Jack500: 12:46am On Apr 16, 2023
43Ronin:

why i go hang myself? life soft for my side, me and my papa no dey even stay naija grin na ur ancestors tifnubu go rule, your full lineage

Keep crying
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 3:44am On Apr 16, 2023
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by haywhy80: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2023
Jack500:

😁😁
Your folks said he won't even be declared in the first place, you people never learn

Tinubu will be sworn in, what are you willing to bet?
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by nkpommpko(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2023
favor914:
Ignorance of the law is no excuse in-law, he doesn’t owe ignorant people any explanation.

His message was not intended for your consumption, but directed to the Appeals Court, not the oblivious ignorant wailers on social media, devoid of awareness about the laws of the Federation of Nigeria.
what a generation.
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Hisbah(f): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:
Finestgurlie, Today is Friday, I can see you're on your way to work 🤣🤣🤣

Lalasticlala
Seun
Nlfpmod
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by PoliciaNLand: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:
Finestgurlie, Today is Friday, I can see you're on your way to work 🤣🤣🤣

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by orisa37: 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
SUPPORTED.
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by UnabashedIPOB: 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
theredaddy:

You are just being clever by quarter, english no hard naa sentiment dey worry una

According to section B, a part say 2-3rd of all states in the federation, if you list out all the states in Nigeria will abuja be there ?

The need for a "conjunction" arises becos all forms of logical arguement would have left abuja out of elections becos it does not meet the main clause " in all states of the federation"

The sole essence of of bringing Abuja into the equation was for fairness, they are Nigerians shouldnt be disenfrachnise cos of state or no state.. the draftsman can't preach fairness and at the same time promote "superiority" cos the constitution just want abuja to count as if it were one of the states, in english "as if" is subjective to imagination, assumption .. becos its not real in true sense
The next task was to look for the most appropriate "conjunction" taken into consideration election is a language of maths express in English .. for additional purposes "and" which denotes " +" in maths is the most appropriate choice. ask ur teachers

Interestingly, Why not try to introduce FCT as one of the states in the federation such that it will induce understanding from readers, without using the word "and"

You are just being clever by quarter, english no hard naa sentiment dey worry una

I can't agree more with you that English is NOT hard except if you can't read and comprehend it without sentiment!

Below is what Section 134 of your Constitution says:

(2) A candidate for an election to the office of President shall be deemed to have been duly elected where there being more than two candidates for the election-

(a) he has the highest number of votes cast at the election;

and

(b) he has not less than one-quarter of the votes cast at the election of each of at least two-thirds of all the States in the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

Do you see the "and" between Section 2 (a) & (b)? Why do you think it's there? If you can honestly answer that, then you have already answered whether a candidate needs to get 25% of VOTES cast in both the 24 States and also in the Federal Capital Territory. Going on your warped logic, that means the "and" between the two subsections should be discarded, therefore, a candidate can be declared a winner by either getting: (a) the highest number of votes cast in an election; OR (b) 25% of votes cast in 24 states and the Federal capital territory BUT not both as indicated by Section 134 of the Constitution. So, the "and" means that both statements MUST be satisfied not just one in order for a winner to be declared! Got it?
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by theredaddy: 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

I can't agree more with you that English is NOT hard except if you can't read and comprehend it without sentiment!

Below is what Section 134 of your Constitution says:

(2) A candidate for an election to the office of President shall be deemed to have been duly elected where there being more than two candidates for the election-

and

(b) he has not less than one-quarter of the votes cast at the election of each of at least two-thirds of all the States in the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

Do you see the "and" between Section 2 (a) & (b)? Why do you think it's there? If you can honestly answer that, then you have already answered whether a candidate needs to get 25% of VOTES cast in both the 24 States and also in the Federal Capital Territory. Going on your warped logic, that means the "and" between the two subsections should be discarded, therefore, a candidate can be declared a winner by either getting: (a) the highest number of votes cast in an election; OR (b) 25% of votes cast in 24 states and the Federal capital territory BUT not both as indicated by Section 134 of the Constitution. So, the "and" means that both statements MUST be satisfied not just one in order for a winner to be declared! Got it?

If i could take my time to explain like i am talking nursery school children and you could still not comprehend, you got me all wrong. my logic goes;

If FCT was a state in real sense there won't have being need for "and the FCT" in the 1st place, what would have being written in the cobstitutuon is 37states
By factual statements Nigeria has 36states, but in reality election took place in more than 36states, living FCT out would have being undemocratic as disenfranchising eligible citizens becos they reside in a territory not considered state enough.
Therefore section 299 took it upon itself to ensure FCT vote count just like any other state by enacting,
"The provisions of this Constitution shall apply to the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja as if it were one of the States of the Federation; and accordingly"

Emphasis on "as if" it were one of the states, the interpretation is abuja as being grouped alongside other states which makes our count 37 for the purpose of election only

But the work is still not done, in other not to contradict the FACT that Nigeria has 36 states the daftsman decided to use a conjuction to legitimatize FCT into count ... "and" was the most appropriate word.
Apparently the motive was just to creat equality so a place or people don't feel left out.

Imagine the constitution had assumed 37states directly ... how will we resolve that or you can tell us how the FCT would have being brought in without a conjunction and not contradict 36. gud luck
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by UnabashedIPOB: 1:16am On Apr 17, 2023
theredaddy:

If i could take my time to explain like i am talking nursery school children and you could still not comprehend, you got me all wrong. my logic goes;

If FCT was a state in real sense there won't have being need for "and the FCT" in the 1st place, what would have being written in the cobstitutuon is 37states
By factual statements Nigeria has 36states, but in reality election took place in more than 36states, living FCT out would have being undemocratic as disenfranchising eligible citizens becos they reside in a territory not considered state enough.
Therefore section 299 took it upon itself to ensure FCT vote count just like any other state by enacting,
"The provisions of this Constitution shall apply to the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja as if it were one of the States of the Federation; and accordingly"

Emphasis on "as if" it were one of the states, the interpretation is abuja as being grouped alongside other states which makes our count 37 for the purpose of election only

But the work is still not done, in other not to contradict the FACT that Nigeria has 36 states the daftsman decided to use a conjuction to legitimatize FCT into count ... "and" was the most appropriate word.
Apparently the motive was just to creat equality so a place or people don't feel left out.

Imagine the constitution had assumed 37states directly ... how will we resolve that or you can tell us how the FCT would have being brought in without a conjunction and not contradict 36. gud luck

I am NOT sure if you're a lawyer or just a layman trying to spin the literal interpretation of your Constitution to suit your narrow and biased view. If you're a lawyer, then it's a shame and a disgrace that you can NOT read and interpret your Constitution as it was intended by the framers. Shame on you.
That section of your Constitution, Section 299 that you quoted was simply saying that although the Federal Capital Territory is NOT a state with its own Executive Governor, House of Assembly, and State Courts, it shall be treated as a state because all the powers vested in these 3 different arms of state government are inter alia vested in the three arms of the Federal government residing in the Federal Capital Territory.

Meaning:
In essence, this section of the Constitution is saying that although FCT does NOT have the 3 arms of the State Government (House of Assembly, Governor, and the State Courts), it should be treated like one of the 36 states by the virtue of the 3 arms the Federal Government (Legislative, Executive, and the Judiciary) residing in the Federal Capital Territory. That is simply what Section 299 is saying! Most of you guys are getting hung up on this statement: The provisions of this Constitution shall apply to the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja as if it were one of the States of the Federation; and accordingly....

This is the exact wording of Section 299 of your Constitution:

Section 299 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

The provisions of this Constitution shall apply to the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja as if it were one of the States of the Federation; and accordingly -

(a) all the legislative powers, the executive powers and the judicial powers vested in the House of Assembly, the Governor of a State and in the courts of a State shall, respectively, vest in the National Assembly, the President of the Federation and in the courts which by virtue of the foregoing provisions are courts established for the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja;

You're trying to wiggle away from the section of your Constitution that deals with the issue at hand. Now to deal with the relevant part of your Constitution that deals with the issue at hand, I refer you to:

Section 134 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

(1) A candidate for an election to the office of President shall be deemed to have been duly elected, where, there being only two candidates for the election -

(a) he has the majority of votes cast at the election; and

(b) he has not less than one-quarter of the votes cast at the election in each of at least two-thirds of all the States in the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

and

(b) he has not less than one-quarter of the votes cast at the election each of at least two-thirds of all the States in the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

Based on the literal interpretation of the relevant section of your Constitution that deals with the issue, it means that whoever is declared the winner MUST also get 25% of the votes cast in the Federal capital territory.
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by theredaddy: 7:39am On Apr 17, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

I am NOT sure if you're a lawyer or just a layman trying to spin the literal interpretation of your Constitution to suit your narrow and biased view. If you're a lawyer, then it's a shame and a disgrace that you can NOT read and interpret your Constitution as it was intended by the framers. Shame on you.
That section of your Constitution, Section 299 that you quoted was simply saying that although the Federal Capital Territory is NOT a state with its own Executive Governor, House of Assembly, and State Courts, it shall be treated as a state because all the powers vested in these 3 different arms of state government are inter alia vested in the three arms of the Federal government residing in the Federal Capital Territory.

Meaning:
In essence, this section of the Constitution is saying that although FCT does NOT have the 3 arms of the State Government (House of Assembly, Governor, and the State Courts), it should be treated like one of the 36 states by the virtue of the 3 arms the Federal Government (Legislative, Executive, and the Judiciary) residing in the Federal Capital Territory. That is simply what Section 299 is saying! Most of you guys are getting hung up on this statement: The provisions of this Constitution shall apply to the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja as if it were one of the States of the Federation; and accordingly....

This is the exact wording of Section 299 of your Constitution:

Section 299 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

The provisions of this Constitution shall apply to the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja as if it were one of the States of the Federation; and accordingly -

(a) all the legislative powers, the executive powers and the judicial powers vested in the House of Assembly, the Governor of a State and in the courts of a State shall, respectively, vest in the National Assembly, the President of the Federation and in the courts which by virtue of the foregoing provisions are courts established for the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja;

You're trying to wiggle away from the section of your Constitution that deals with the issue at hand. Now to deal with the relevant part of your Constitution that deals with the issue at hand, I refer you to:

Section 134 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

(1) A candidate for an election to the office of President shall be deemed to have been duly elected, where, there being only two candidates for the election -

(a) he has the majority of votes cast at the election; and

(b) he has not less than one-quarter of the votes cast at the election in each of at least two-thirds of all the States in the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

and

(b) he has not less than one-quarter of the votes cast at the election each of at least two-thirds of all the States in the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

Based on the literal interpretation of the relevant section of your Constitution that deals with the issue, it means that whoever is declared the winner MUST also get 25% of the votes cast in the Federal capital territory.

Even tho i understand LAW as its own term, i don't need to be a lawyer to know what "and" means in whatever term context its being used; and is and in any profession or school of thought. these is english here

For every law you find in the constitution there are conditions that warranted it and they are enacted with motives ... so when interpreting the law you have to read into the intentions of the draftsman to get a clear reading of the law.
IF FCT was a state among the 36states, and the draftsman still went further to single out FCT then it becomes valid that FCT is a MUST.
i ask you a simple question you pretended not to see it, FCT is not among 36states but you want electoral institution to [i]recognise & count [/i]it as tho its part of the states ... in your own english re-draft that section
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by UnabashedIPOB: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
theredaddy:

Even tho i understand LAW as its own term, i don't need to be a lawyer to know what "and" means in whatever term context its being used; and is and in any profession or school of thought. these is english here

For every law you find in the constitution there are conditions that warranted it and they are enacted with motives ... so when interpreting the law you have to read into the intentions of the draftsman to get a clear reading of the law.
IF FCT was a state among the 36states, and the draftsman still went further to single out FCT then it becomes valid that FCT is a MUST.
i ask you a simple question you pretended not to see it, FCT is not among 36states but you want electoral institution to [i]recognise & count [/i]it as tho its part of the states ... in your own english re-draft that section

Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by UnabashedIPOB: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
theredaddy:

You're still rambling and putting logic on its head with your warped reasoning. Below is exactly what the relevant section of your Constitution Section 134, says:

(a) he has the highest number of votes cast at the election; and

Do you see the "and" between Section 2 (a) & 2 (b)? Why do you think it's there? If you can honestly answer that, then you have already answered whether a candidate needs to get 25% of VOTES cast in both the 24 States and also in the[b] Federal Capital Territory.[/b] In case you do NOT understand, the word "AND" is a conjunctive term used to connect two statements that are to be taken jointly. Now, let's follow your argument so that you can see how asinine and illogical you sound. Going on your warped logic, that means the "and" between sections 2(a) and 2(b) above should be ignored and treated as one or the other, therefore, you're in essence saying that a candidate can be declared a winner by fulfilling just one of the requirements. And that's either getting: (a) the highest number of votes cast in an election; OR (b) 25% of votes cast in 24 states and the Federal capital territory BUT not both as indicated by Section 134 of the Constitution. So, the "and" means that both requirements 2(a) and 2(b) MUST be satisfied not just one in order for a winner to be declared! Got it?

I hope you spend your time reading, comprehending, and digesting the latter part of my comment to truly make sense of what the relevant section of your Constitution says about the requirements before a candidate is declared a winner. Let me remind you, if it was not the intent of the FRAMERS that FCT be included as part of the requirement as some of you were making counterarguments using Section 299, they would NOT have added FCT at the end. They would have left it at "all the states in the federation." I am a Constitutional Attorney and I spend my time reading and interpreting Statutes and the Constitution albeit NOT Nigerian Laws and Constitution.
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by kellyzaf(m): 9:58am On May 04, 2023
rahmontech:

FCT is never regarded as a state and we all know that. So in this case of elections, FCT has to be acknowledged hence the “AND” , adding it to the 37 states. So constitutionally, it is not a must to get 25% in FCT provided you get 25% in the 36 states, including FCT.

Have any of all the previous winners of Nigeria presidential election been declared winner without the FTC 25%?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

President Buhari Inauguration Speech / Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose / Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.