Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

A Must Watch Secret That Helps Us Overcome Masturbation (pix/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Watch Secret That Helps Us Overcome Masturbation (pix/video) (446 Views)

I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) / Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Watch Secret That Helps Us Overcome Masturbation (pix/video) by Dawizy(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
The secret to overcome masturbation no one has ever told you.

If You Can't Overcome Masturbation After Watching This, You Cant Anymore

Click Here to watch video

Most believers are often troubled by temptations they encounter in life, such as money, status, fame, eroticism, and life’s pleasures. So how can we overcome temptations and stand witness? I’d like to share with you three paths of practice for overcoming Masturbation.

The Path to Overcoming Masturbation (1): First Pray to Seek God’s Will
When we come across temptations, the best practice is to first come before God to pray and seek His will. The Lord Jesus said, “And all things, whatever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive” (Matthew 21:22). When temptations come upon us, God secretly observes our attitudes to see if we have the desire to seek the truth and stand witness. When we genuinely pray and call out to God, God will guide us to understand His will so that we can know the right thing to do. Then, we will be able to see through Satan’s deceitful schemes and overcome temptations. However, if we don’t come before God to pray and seek His will, we, who can’t see and understand things with our physical eyes, will be easily deceived and fall into temptation. As a result, at best our relationship with God will become abnormal, and at worst we will live in inescapable sin, resist and rebel against God, and even deny, betray and abandon God. Therefore, if we want to overcome temptations, we must frequently come before God, pray and seek His will. Only this is being a wise person.

Click Here to watch video

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Reasons Why Divorce Happens In Marriage Apostle Joshua Selman / Seven Ways To Improve Your Sex Life / I Need Contacts For My Whatsapp That Are Very Nasty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.