Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket (42512 Views)

‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit / Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services / APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Indabello: 8:37am On Apr 15, 2023
mistilink1:
Are you from Kogi State? If you are not from Kogi State, just keep quiet. But if you are from Kogi State, you will understand that Ebira man is not the first governor that will hand over to another Ebira. Igala people did it. Audu handed over to Idris, Idris handed over to Wada,all Igala. So can you see that what Bello is doing is justifiable?

Bro, two wrongs can't make a right.
He should have anointed a Kabbah man. That would have earned him the respect and support of all even that of his worst critics.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Acidosis(m): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2023
mistilink1:
Are you from Kogi State? If you are not from Kogi State, just keep quiet. But if you are from Kogi State, you will understand that Ebira man is not the first governor that will hand over to another Ebira. Igala people did it. Audu handed over to Idris, Idris handed over to Wada,all Igala. So can you see that what Bello is doing is justifiable?

Yeah, Igalas stole and ruined the state... So yeah, it is justifiable for an Ebira man to ruin and completely finish the state again with theft and bigotry. Can you see that animals na im plenty for that state's leadership? Complete and totally disgraceful animals in human skin.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by OriOko88(m): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2023
Yahaya Bello is becoming another wike in kogi. Another ibira man as governorship candidate.I tot they said igalas are majority in Kogi,how come they re being over powered by d Ebiras.? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Kukutenla: 8:52am On Apr 15, 2023
seunmsg:
The only option for APC is to pray for PDP to present DIno Melaye. If not, the party will lose badly.
Really? I thought you were for power shift and power rotation.
So you're for anything APC even if it is the devil and against Yoruba interest
Na wa o
APC ppl sha

2 Likes

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by clockwisereport: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
But this Yahaya Bello sef, how can you be an Ebira man and decided to handover power to another Ebira man?

APC don't have conscience at all.
The party itself cannot call his attention to such.

Of course, the other contestants will work against the Ododo

Real evil party

Kogi is a microcosm of Nigeria. Everything that happens in Kogi happens in Nigeria at the macro level

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by mistilink1: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2023
OriOko88:
Yahaya Bello is becoming another wike in kogi. Another ibira man as governorship candidate.I tot they said igalas are majority in Kogi,how come they re being over powered by d Ebiras.? undecided
They are not the majority,all those jargons are pushed up by their political leaders during their inglorious reign in power. By the grace of God, Ebira will show them pepper. I can see wailing and gnashing of teeth in some of their social media group. After Ebira 16 years,Okun people will also complete their own 16 years,Then, the three major tribes can now sit down and discuss way forward on how Governorship rotation will be handled among the major ethnic group.And if agreed,it won't still start with them, because they are not to be trusted.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by alizma: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
But this Yahaya Bello sef, how can you be an Ebira man and decided to handover power to another Ebira man?

APC don't have conscience at all.
The party itself cannot call his attention to such.

Of course, the other contestants will work against the Ododo

Real evil party

Are you a child or you just become politically aware of the happening in Nigeria, which tribe are these people, prince Abubakar Audu, Ibrahim Idris and Idris Wada? Answer this question before you say any other thing.

6 Likes

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Bimffo(m): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2023
A Yoruba man is a minority in Kogi. Even if he wins the primary election, he will still lose the main election.

3 Likes

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Warrior247: 8:59am On Apr 15, 2023
ACCURETE:

party
When Audu do 8 years and pick is tribal person ibro no one complain when ibro did 8 years to e also pick is tribal person who did 4 years did heaven fall
Audu didn't do 8 years, he did 4 and was rig out by PDP when he recontested

1 Like

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Innobee99(m): 9:00am On Apr 15, 2023
Yahaya Bello is a hardened criminal.

3 Likes

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by briggson07(m): 9:01am On Apr 15, 2023
Mr ododo get ododor wey weigh
Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by mrksquare: 9:01am On Apr 15, 2023
Yahaya Bello is reading from the same political playbook as Wike. Wanting to foist a career civil servant as his successor that will prevent and stall his investigation by the EFCC.

A governor he can easily control even when he has left the saddle. And to cap it all, his preferred successor is from his Ebira stock.

The political dynamics is really changing in Kogi state. The Igala hegemony has been broken. Same way the TIV hegemony would be broken in Benue state one day.

7 Likes

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by OriOko88(m): 9:01am On Apr 15, 2023
mistilink1:
They are not the majority,all those jargons are pushed up by their political leaders during their inglorious reign in power. By the grace of God, Ebira will show them pepper. I can see wailing and gnashing of teeth in some of their social media group. After Ebira 16 years,Okun people will also complete their own 16 years,Then, the three major tribes can now sit down and discuss way forward on how Governorship rotation will be handled among the major ethnic group.And if agreed,it won't still start with them, because they are not to be trusted.
To take it into perspective, tell me how many local govts each tribe has in kogi.,and besides Is,lokoja an ebira town or igala's?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:03am On Apr 15, 2023
Indabello:

Audu actually spent 4years before Ibrahim Idriss defeated him. However, your argument that three Igala governor's succeeded one another is right.

I didn't see Abiodun Faleke in the list? What happened? He didn't participate?
Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by putmanj146: 9:06am On Apr 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by LofP(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2023
Even Sanusi got more votes than Smart. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by mistilink1: 9:09am On Apr 15, 2023
OriOko88:

To take it into perspective, tell me how many local govts each tribe has in kogi.,and besides Is,lokoja an ebira town or igala's?
I still maintain my initial stand that Igala is not the majority tribe in Kogi State. Igala is only fortunate to have big-for-nothing land mask. This is what made them to have nine LGA. Lokoja is more Ebira/Okun than Igala.Nature has created boundary between Igala and Ebira.You can cross over river Niger and be claiming the lands after it. I hope I have given you enough orientation now?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Tareq1105: 9:12am On Apr 15, 2023
Makavelly40:
Alright

It's okay. You will soon know that ground dey draw even in dry season. Another Ebira man? Let's see how Yaya Bello would actualize it.

4 Likes

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by CaptainFM1: 9:12am On Apr 15, 2023
Funny result.
1 man getting 90% and what the remaining 5 can get is 10% in total.

I still ask, do we conduct election or selection in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by alamoht(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2023
press9jatv:
yahaya bello boy. I can’t wait for Senator Dino Melaye to emerge as Pdp governorship flag bearer Today. By the special Grace of Almighty God, Senator Dino Melaye wins today’s Pdp governorship primary election today.

He cannot win it.
Bello will do everything to stop him winning. Bello don't mind setting the whole of Kogi on fire to see Dino lose

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Sammy07: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2023
OriOko88:

mistilink1:
I still maintain my initial stand that Igala is not the majority tribe in Kogi State. Igala is only fortunate to have big-for-nothing land mask. This is what made them to have nine LGA. Lokoja is more Ebira/Okun than Igala.Nature has created boundary between Igala and Ebira.You can cross over river Niger and be claiming the lands after it. I hope I have given you enough orientation now?

Yeah, I think Igala and Okun are at per with population but not landmass

Igala lands is a bit more than Okun, and they have more local government.

In all this Ebiras has the least landmass and population.

And yes, Lokoja is In Okun land, but the instances around lokoja is just unpredictable

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by EDOLUWA: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2023
seunmsg:
The only option for APC is to pray for PDP to present DIno Melaye. If not, the party will lose badly.

You are wrong!!! Whoever PDP picks and has the support of other candidates will defeat APC. But if they singlehandedly pick a candidate then APC will have a smooth ride

1 Like

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Sammy07: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2023
mistilink1:

What language do they speak in Lokoja?

Cos lokoja claims are just weird. But I think the language spoken there might have influence
Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by juman(m): 9:16am On Apr 15, 2023
APC will lose the election.

3 Likes

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by dondodo: 9:16am On Apr 15, 2023
We the Igalas are the most Unserious people in Nigeria. At the same thing we are illiterate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by OriOko88(m): 9:17am On Apr 15, 2023
Sammy07:

Yeah, I think Igala and Okun are at per with population but not landmass

Igala lands is a bit more than Okun, and they have more local government.

In all this Ebiras has the least landmass and population.

And yes, Lokoja is In Okun land, but the instances around lokoja is just unpredictable
Lokoja is not in okun land. Theres no presence of Yoruba culture there. They dont even spk yoruba in lokoja like they do in kabba.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by SIONKPO1(m): 9:17am On Apr 15, 2023
Acidosis:
If PDP fails to present a popular and trusted candidate, these criminals and bigots will still win. APC is a SATANIC party. Nothing can come out of that party. They have introduced all forms of deformity to the system.

The only person that can remove this man and his stooge right now is a popular Igala Christian.

Emphasis on Christian because that is the only way to get 5% of the votes cast in the entire Ebira land. Ebiras and Igalas are some of the world's worst bigots. The worst in the entire universe.

Just look at the mess that yeye Senator Smart Adeyemi has put himself into. A former 3 term senator doing a boy-boy to a 40 year old gubernatorial criminal. He couldn't even secure 500 votes at the primary election after everything! The Okuns should just prepare themselves to be "slaves" again, this time to another tribal fanatic from Igala.
Perfectly Analyzed

4 Likes

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by seunmsg(m): 9:17am On Apr 15, 2023
Kukutenla:

Really? I thought you were for power shift and power rotation.
So you're for anything APC even if it is the devil and against Yoruba interest
Na wa o
APC ppl sha

Nothing will make me support DIno Melaye for governor. Kogi has had it rough with Yahaya Bello already, only an evil mind will what them to move from Bello to DIno.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by LeoDeKing: 9:19am On Apr 15, 2023
mistilink1:
Ogbeni, Ebira is minority in Kogi State, keep sentiment aside. Ebiras claim they have 5 local government areas, but I tell you, that is only senatorial zone they are laying claim to.

The local government areas under the full grip of Ebiras are Okene, Adavi and Okehi. The other two in Kogi Central are Ogori Magongo and Ajaokuta. Are you aware the senators are always from the Ebira speaking LGA while the other two LGA are begging the Ebiras to at least allow them have a shot at the Senate, exactly the way Ebira were begging the Igalas to have a shot as a governor?

The Igalas have 9 LGA such as Ankpa, Dekina Olomagboro etc under their full control. Yahaya Bello became a governor by a very narrow chance. Elections were over, counting/collation was ongoing, Abubakar Audu died. By some political abracadabra, these Audu's votes were give to Yahaya Bello because he was second in the Party’s primary election.

On a very good day without incumbency factor, there is no way Ebira will defeat igala in a governorship election in Kogi State.

All these do not mean I'm not supporting an Ebira to succeed another Ebira. That is ehat the igalas did, it's pay back time.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by lereinter(m): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2023
braveboi4life:
Kogi state election will be interesting, Yahaya who performed poorly in governance picks his tribe man in a state strongly divided along tribal lines.

Waiting for who PDP will pick.

Yay aha is like wike they don't believe in free and fair election, all.they do is write results, intimidate, kill just to win election.

Interesting days ahead in Kogi

He put his stooge there

Someone that will cover his misdeeds
Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by mrkia(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2023
I know it will be a broad daylight robbery. Let await Smart and others voices
Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Sammy07: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2023
OriOko88:

Lokoja is not in okun land. Theres no presence of Yoruba culture there. They dont even spk yoruba in lokoja like they do in kabba.

OK then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks: How We Intend To Fund Nigeria’s N6 Trillion Budget / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian / Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.