Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Samsung Note 20 Ultra Screen Available - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Note 20 Ultra Screen Available (2225 Views)

Samsung Note 20 Ultra Screen / Samsung S22 Ultra Screen Repair / Samsung Note, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Note 20 Ultra Screen Available by Blankstare(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2023
Why are samsung screens always falling, breaking, scratching and expensive to fix? We rarely hear such from other brands, is that they arent as durable or the manufacturers are not telling us something
Re: Samsung Note 20 Ultra Screen Available by Harryfrosh: 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
Blankstare:

Why are samsung screens always falling, breaking, scratching and expensive to fix? We rarely hear such from other brands, is that they arent as durable or the manufacturers are not telling us something
lol.. Dis make me laugh somehow... On my third samsung phone and still no screen issue whatsoever and my partner just fixed her iPhone screen couple of months ago and I have a very close friend who also changed his iPhone screen just two weeks ago... The thing is... All phone are prone to screen issues... It depends on how you maintain it... Please try to visit any phone engineer around you and see for yourself... Maybe samsung or iPhone or infinix... All the phone screen will surely get issues if they drop down so hard...
Re: Samsung Note 20 Ultra Screen Available by Ifymotors: 7:23am On Apr 28, 2023
Adeleke2023:
Samsung note 20 ultra screen with black dot on the top available for sale... My note 20 ultra screen went black out few weeks ago and I decided to go for the aliexpress defect screen because of the lower prices... I ordered and after waiting for days waiting for the screen to be delivered and it was stuck in Nigeria custom... I went for another screen and to my own surprise, custom later released dis screen yesterday and now with speedaf for home delivery... But I already fixed the phone screen because I really can't wait due to work...

Sorry to ask at what dollar rate did u pay?
Re: Samsung Note 20 Ultra Screen Available by plumcomm: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
Guy calm down nah,this same story with the Note 10plus screen i enquired from you last week or 2...in case you don’t know,na me dey price your note 10plus screen u said has a dot and you ordered from Ali express blablabla,now it’s note 20 blablabla again.looks suspicious abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Note 20 Ultra Screen Available by Adeleke2023: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2023
plumcomm:
Guy calm down nah,this same story with the Note 10plus screen i enquired from you last week or 2...in case you don’t know,na me dey price your note 10plus screen u said has a dot and you ordered from Ali express blablabla,now it’s note 20 blablabla again.looks suspicious abeg.
please don't talk what you don't know, dis is the only advert I'm running here and my first one, are you saying I'm the only one using samsung here on nairaland? Please check very well before you comment
Re: Samsung Note 20 Ultra Screen Available by Adeleke2023: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2023
Note 20 ultra screen still available
Re: Samsung Note 20 Ultra Screen Available by Timekeeper452: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
Adeleke2023:
please don't talk what you don't know, dis is the only advert I'm running here and my first one, are you saying I'm the only one using samsung here on nairaland? Please check very well before you comment
acct created march 30 , rushes to advertise an s20 screen with same storyline as the other guy that mentioned a seller using for an s10 screen. Hmmm
Re: Samsung Note 20 Ultra Screen Available by Adeleke2023: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
Timekeeper452:
acct created march 30 , rushes to advertise an s20 screen with same storyline as the other guy that mentioned a seller using for an s10 screen. Hmmm
.. Yeah sure... I can create account today and run adverts here on nairaland... No rules against that.. Anyone who have trust issues can make use of escrow and I'm fully up for that.... But my own point is that.. Because you chat with someone doesn't mean I'm the person you chat with... Nigeria is too big... I believe if anyone also accuse you wrongly... You'll speak up
Re: Samsung Note 20 Ultra Screen Available by Timekeeper452: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
Adeleke2023:
.. Yeah sure... I can create account today and run adverts here on nairaland... No rules against that.. Anyone who have trust issues can make use of escrow and I'm fully up for that.... But my own point is that.. Because you chat with someone doesn't mean I'm the person you chat with... Nigeria is too big... I believe if anyone also accuse you wrongly... You'll speak up
true. Hopefully you are right too. Happy sales bro, no ill thoughts towards you or your product at all.
Re: Samsung Note 20 Ultra Screen Available by jakD: 5:41am On Apr 30, 2023
Adeleke2023:
Samsung note 20 ultra screen with black dot on the top available for sale... My note 20 ultra screen went black out few weeks ago and I decided to go for the aliexpress defect screen because of the lower prices... I ordered and after waiting for days waiting for the screen to be delivered and it was stuck in Nigeria custom... I went for another screen and to my own surprise, custom later released dis screen yesterday and now with speedaf for home delivery... But I already fixed the phone screen because I really can't wait due to work...

Hi guys. Who has dead Samsung A50 or dead Redmi Note 9 pro with working screen? Please holla at me.
Re: Samsung Note 20 Ultra Screen Available by ochmanuc(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
How much do you want to sell the screen.
Re: Samsung Note 20 Ultra Screen Available by phrodo12n2: 10:35pm On May 02, 2023
Bro is d screen original?? 0807 322 2703
Re: Samsung Note 20 Ultra Screen Available by phrodo12n2: 4:17pm On May 04, 2023
Bought and trustworthy guy...very nice
Re: Samsung Note 20 Ultra Screen Available by GBOYEBABA: 12:29am On May 20, 2023
Is the screen still available?
Re: Samsung Note 20 Ultra Screen Available by GBOYEBABA: 12:30am On May 20, 2023
Is the screen still available?
Adeleke2023:

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Open Multi Sites With Ur Opera Mini / >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< / Nigerian Company Building An Android Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.