Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi (27839 Views)

Aba Geometric: Alex Otti Lying On Live TV - Rufai Oseni / ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun / Currency Redesign: Open Letter To Governor El-Rufai By Gloria Mabeiam Ballason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by Okoroawusa: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2023
duduade:
I stopped reading at I don't watch much news here in the United States

I don't understand how people who have clearly migrated will seat in the comfort of their homes and be creating ot weaving their opinions from their imaginations

Rubbish
I stopped there too. He even said that he only sees a segment of a news when it's posted on social media. That means he doesn't know the two men he just analyzed very well....

He should take several seats back biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by Simeonjoe1: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2023
othermen:
If Osinbajo made the call to Oyedepo, Farooq’s fixation will not shift from ensuring the rest of us is suffocated with how such is bigotry of the highest quality; but he is not Soyinka to have the same energy or objectivity towards Obi.

He can’t risk the obedient people unearthing his extreme views and petitioning his employer to have him fired. However, when the heat is no more, he’d show us his ragged robe of courage of speaking his truth and kick the dogs he can kick.

Not even in this article can he take a position suggestive of any, contrary to the obedient movement, he could cite actual instances where the advocacy of either journalist border on absurdity and unprofessionalism even in the guise of advocacy journalism but no, the great Farooq would use the opportunity to give an historical lecture on the variant forms of journalism just to resuscitate his singular ongoing irrelevance in our public discourse.

There are issues begging for discussion even in this matter. This contribution, however, is only a testimonial of cowardice. The pseudo contribution rusts the psyche of the astrayed lots that have an appetite for the ilks but it should also awaken them to the actual intent of façade diatribes of him and even contributors like Soyombo.

Their aim is not the truth or a better nation or to provide direction to a better nation, their aim is not to achieve any such consciousness for the people, but to gain their own power and build their own relevance to become another Femi Adesina or Abati or Gambari.

Wise man.
Farrook spend a lot of time beating around and saying nothing.
He has lot of inferences to make but chose to ignore to preserve his myopic opinions as it would have rendered all he wrote irrelevant.
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by OloyeVIII: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2023
StOla:

Premium Times has earned your scorn because they officially enquired about the shameful London detention of Peter Obi?
Obi is living rent free In yo head.. move on, stop sulking.
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by StOla: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2023
sonature1:

Since you care so much about it, you should do that yourself.

You don't set agenda for them when you won't be ready to finance what it takes to get such information.

Investigative journalism costs a lot of money.

Are you confirming that all the "investigative" news concerning Tinubu was financed by partisan opposition?
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by Tareq1105: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2023
alizma:
When will Oseni critize or request the UK authority to put in the public knowledge, the supposed wrong arrest/questioning of his favourite politician or he suddenly forgot it's Obi's right to demand for such explanation considering his political position at the moment?
Oseni and Seun are both unprofessional as far as I am concerned.

If it was Tinubu that was arrested, Rufai Oseni would have carried out investigation with the aim of destroying him further.
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by Tareq1105: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2023
Sermwell:

You don't even know the details of the purported arrest and you're already calling it shameful! grin grin

Brainwashed foools everywhere

That's what we want to know. Why was he arrested?

I don't trust Obi one bit and that's why I want to know.

A man that said he had only one wristwatch when he has more than 5. I don't trust him.

He told us he won the election but he doesn't have evidence.

He said the election results was not credible but wanted to be declared winner.

He said he didn't have phone conversation with Oyedepo and threatened to sue but yet to do that after 2 weeks.

Obi is not a trustworthy person.

1 Like

Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by rxmusa(m): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2023
othermen:
If Osinbajo made the call to Oyedepo, Farooq’s fixation will not shift from ensuring the rest of us is suffocated with how such is bigotry of the highest quality; but he is not Soyinka to have the same energy or objectivity towards Obi.

He can’t risk the obedient people unearthing his extreme views and petitioning his employer to have him fired. However, when the heat is no more, he’d show us his ragged robe of courage of speaking his truth and kick the dogs he can kick.

Not even in this article can he take a position suggestive of any, contrary to the obedient movement, he could cite actual instances where the advocacy of either journalist border on absurdity and unprofessionalism even in the guise of advocacy journalism but no, the great Farooq would use the opportunity to give an historical lecture on the variant forms of journalism just to resuscitate his singular ongoing irrelevance in our public discourse.

There are issues begging for discussion even in this matter. This contribution, however, is only a testimonial of cowardice. The pseudo contribution rusts the psyche of the astrayed lots that have an appetite for the ilks but it should also awaken them to the actual intent of façade diatribes of him and even contributors like Soyombo.

Their aim is not the truth or a better nation or to provide direction to a better nation, their aim is not to achieve any such consciousness for the people, but to gain their own power and build their own relevance to become another Femi Adesina or Abati or Gambari.
You're highly intelligent and smart.
More wisdom to your acumen
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by DollarBag: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2023
[quote author=othermen post=122526055]If Osinbajo made the call to Oyedepo, Farooq’s fixation will not shift from ensuring the rest of us is suffocated with how such is bigotry of the highest quality; but he is not Soyinka to have the same energy or objectivity towards Obi.

This is nothing but true
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by Comelysync: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2023
Oga Farooq Kperogi, don't please again compare Seun Okibaloye to Rufia, seun and channels TV with Maupe Ogun, Chamberlain have always been professionals, no human is perfect, but this guys and the lady knows their job and they are dedicated to it, wgan they make mistakes they own up to it.
I use to think Rufia was smart intelligent but he became emotional with his job simple, to compare him with Seun Okibaloye who has proven to be unbiased is unfair with this your write up.
Rufia through his post on Twitter has shown where his passion is.. Don't get me wrong he also is passionate for a better Nigeria, I think we all are both we debating or comparing we minions rather than be holding our political leaders to book is totally wrong.. If you want unbiased reports on news. Listen to Berekete radio or channels TV, arise TV and ait are PDP. Tvc is APC.. Only person I respect in Tvc is that Yoruba man on journalists hang out.. Òtítọ́ lójú.

Oga please let this young men do their work and stop comparing anyone.. Rufia is overrated.. Seun can be quiet but trust me he is very vast.. Maupe is a lady no one should cross her part.. She will take Rufia to the cleaners or any politician.

1 Like

Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by koonleh: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2023
I used to like rufai until he chose side, he is supposed to be balanced, seun seems balanced. Rufai wants comments and likes on his pages, he tries to impress some ppl, Seun has been doing for a long time, he knows his job.
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/04/partisan-comparisons-of-channel-tvs.html

Farooq, help us to find out the details behind the arrest and detention of Peter Obi in London.

This request becomes necessary because after Obi team released a propaganda that the British Government apologized, the British Government released a diplomatic strong statement that they did not render any apology.

Having worked in a diplomatic environment before, that statement from British Government means a lot.
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by Felabrity: 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2023
No one is accusing Seun of being partisan ( i am not)

He is a journalist working under someone but he is just too timid as a journalist
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by ArewaNorth: 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
sonature1:
Just like Oseni Rufai, Seun Okin desperately wants a working country. Unfortunately, he knows there's a limit to which he can push it because he benefits from the largesse of (or has a soft spot for) the ruling party.

On the other hand, Oseni Rufai is young and extremely knowledgeable. Just like most young Nigerians, he sees the clear path to a new Nigeria through Peter Obi, who to a very large extent weighs much better than most Nigérian politicians on the integrity scale.

In summary, every human is a political animal. No human is totally partisan because politics is something that affects everyone, including those who don't seem to care about it.

It is obvious that most young Nigerians are full of hates, biases and know nothing about governance, capacity and intellect. How can Rufai be knowledgeable enough to attract this kind of hype?
The guy is dumb, sic and not worthy of the profession. Ethics and neutrality is the best way to go in the principle of TV broadcast media because it is a business and many unforeseen consequences have to be avoided.
The best journalists in Nigeria are newspaper journalists who investigate facts and report secrets and dangerous events which If exposed may be useful information to all, but for someone to sit in a broadcast station spitting shits reliably sourced from SM debates and discourse especially Twitter doesn't make Useni worthy of that hype. It is sad how Nigerians in their open biases glorify people who don't at all have capacity. The best journalists I know in Nigeria aren't in TV stations, they're out there working hard in disguise bringing the news that the TV stations rely upon for their broadcast!
Glorifying yellow journalism should be stopped!
Lessons should be drawn from political events of Nigeria from 1999-2023 where by people who go hard on government expressing bitter opinions about the failure of govt are seen as heroes and capacitative individuals. Criticism is cheap but action is a different phenomenon.
Go and see the history of eloquence, criticism, excellent pen solutions to National problems expressed by the likes of Adesina, Festos Keyamo, Adamu Adamu, Obasanjo, SLS, Sunday Dare, Makinde, among hundred of other critics who were just opportunist and couldn't do anything when given the chance to in some Govt capacity to prove their worth. Almost all Nigerian critics criticise govt for selfish reasons or just catching cruise. There is no any capacity in journalism beside working for brown envelope, treachery, opposition or in some cases demanding for corrections and Rufai doesn't fall in any category of people who wants better Nation by supporting a candidates whose capacity isn't even worth a commissioner of a State!

1 Like

Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by walefresh3(m): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
XY23:

In all of these, would your life be better for it, in the coming 8 years? Nigerians are too sensational. BAT is what to you today, what PMB was to many in 2015, and GEJ before that. You'd have grown grey hairs before realising you're all in a labyrinth, unless you have no root (family) in this country.
weytin concern you ? U pained because of what he said... I am also happy that after said and done... Tinubu is still the next president of our great Nation...

Those hungry bloggers detoting fake stories and lies against our PRESIDENT go hear am....

DSS is waiting to swing into action
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by occfx: 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Only tv station i can watch in Nigeria today is arise news.

Channels TV dey fear elites too much... gradually reducing raw journalism... I don't blame them sha.. Nigeria must bend you
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by pacesetting: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
They are not interested in propaganda, only facts. The shameless APC is full of a whole crap of propaganda. Nothing else.
StOla:
We are still waiting for Oseni and Hundeyin to provide journalistic insights to Peter Obi's shameful detention.

Alas, they are not interested in anything that puts Peter Obi in negative spotlight.

That alone is the verdict we need regarding their claims to journalism.
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by onuman: 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/04/partisan-comparisons-of-channel-tvs.html

Yusuf Datti did not mince words in his truthful statement that swearing in Tinubu as president of Nigeria means the end of democracy in Nigeria.
Tinubu was pronounced president-elect through a most deceptive and fraudulent election. Tinubu did not meet the requirements of the Constitution before he was pronounced president-elect.
End of democracy in the sense that next election, there will be little to nobody to trust INEC to organise free and fair elections. End of democracy.
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by Iceberg3: 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
These two guys are great men..they are scarce in naija
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by alizma: 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
Tareq1105:

If it was Tinubu that was arrested, Rufai Oseni would have carried out investigation with the aim of destroying him further.
Exactly, even those praising Oseni know very well that he wouldn't have been this quiet over the issue if reverse has been the case. That is why I see him as a party member rather than a journalist. If he is a true and unbiased Journalist who's interest is indeed justice and fair play, he should take on Obi with the same strength he attack and question everything about Tinubu, that's when I will take him serious.
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by Sermwell(m): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
Tareq1105:

That's what we want to know. Why was he arrested?

I don't trust Obi one bit and that's why I want to know.

A man that said he had only one wristwatch when he has more than 5. I don't trust him.

He told us he won the election but he doesn't have evidence.

He said the election results was not credible but wanted to be declared winner.

He said he didn't have phone conversation with Oyedepo and threatened to sue but yet to do that after 2 weeks.

Obi is not a trustworthy person.
You don't trust Obi! But you trust a drug peddling and cocaine sniffing criminal! grin grin
Weldon
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
alizma:
When will Oseni critize or request the UK authority to put in the public knowledge, the supposed wrong arrest/questioning of his favourite politician or he suddenly forgot it's Obi's right to demand for such explanation considering his political position at the moment?
Exactly, not even once did Oseni talk about the Yes Daddy audio
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by Bimpe29: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
Seun is more professional in my opinion.
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by affable4(m): 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
othermen:

Last paragraph is 100000000% correct!
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by nairanaira12: 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
alizma:

If the issue is important, don't you think the UK would have made it public knowledge?

Whh would Rufai bother himself whenthe country involved deem it unimportant?
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by alizma: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
nairanaira12:

If the issue is important, don't you think the UK would have made it public knowledge?

Whh would Rufai bother himself whenthe country involved deem it unimportant?
The issue is not important and they have to take a man who is just landing in UK in for questioning, do you know how serious an issue get to before authorities alert immigration officers, do you know? Deep inside you, do you actually believe that the UK authorities do not know that one of the presidential aspirant in Nigeria is called peter Obi? If that is your believe then it would have been a risk to let him be
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by Duru009(m): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
Oseni Rufai is far far ahead of Seun when it comes to Journalism, analysis and politics.....

1 Like

Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by DeeTheGreat: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
[quote author=sonature1 post=122525981]Just like Oseni Rufai, Seun Okin desperately wants a working country. Unfortunately, he knows there's a limit to which he can push it because he benefits from the largesse of (or has a soft spot for) the ruling party.

On the other hand, Oseni Rufai is young and extremely knowledgeable. Just like most young Nigerians, he sees the clear path to a new Nigeria through Peter Obi, who to a very large extent weighs much better than most Nigérian politicians on the integrity scale.

In summary, every human is a political animal. No human is totally partisan because politics is something that affects everyone, including those who don't seem to care about it. [/qu

Both are good journalist but I defer to agree with the words used that Rufai is extremely knowledgeable..
He even flawed this when he was of the opinion that Lagos is a no mans land by putting up a treaty signed by Oba Dosunmu & the colonial masters which even shows the Yorubas have long been on that land/area even down to Lome and the dialects spoken proves it.
My own take...Lets just do all to make Nigeria in our own way & not distort vital history in the process.
Good bless Nigeria
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by DeeTheGreat: 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
[quote author=sonature1 post=122525981]Just like Oseni Rufai, Seun Okin desperately wants a working country. Unfortunately, he knows there's a limit to which he can push it because he benefits from the largesse of (or has a soft spot for) the ruling party.

In summary, every human is a political animal. No human is totally partisan because politics is something that affects everyone, including those who don't seem to care about it. [/qu

Both are good journalist but I defer to agree with the words used that Rufai is extremely knowledgeable..
He even flawed this when he was of the opinion that Lagos is a no mans land by putting up a treaty signed by Oba Dosunmu & the colonial masters which even shows the Yorubas have long been on that land/area even down to Lome and the dialects spoken proves it.
My own take...Lets just do all to make Nigeria in our own way & not distort vital history in the process.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by mod9: 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
StOla:
We are still waiting for Oseni and Hundeyin to provide journalistic insights to Peter Obi's shameful detention.

Alas, they are not interested in anything that puts Peter Obi in negative spotlight.

That alone is the verdict we need regarding their claims to journalism.
Who has the authority to duplicate original copy of Nigeria passport if not the Nigeria government. Oni is very clean and can't be dented by doctored voice call or by duplicating passport and trying to put him in bad light.
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by Morizo(m): 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
alizma:

What is professional journalism to you? The Nigerian version where the questions and answers had been rehearsed between the host and the interviewee like two days before the main encounter?

That kills society
Re: Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi by aalangel(f): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
My industry colleague at TVC told me Rufai isn't a journalist. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

150 Drowned, Others Shot Dead While Running ‪from ‎boko Haram‬ In Yobe / FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) / Pictures Of Osinbajo With 2Face, Mo Abudu and Laolu Senbanjo In Hollywood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.