Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund (29675 Views)

Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba / Reps Committee Turned Back Ministries With Unspent 2020 Budget / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by tunddy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2023
shocked

INTRODUCING TIWA COMMERCIAL HUB

Perfect place for your business

Tiwa Commercial Hub offers state of the art facilities and infrastructures that is set to elevate your business to a new height.

Surrounded by some of the biggest economic and infrastructural investments in Ibeju Lekki like; the Lekki international airport, Dangote refinery, Lekki deep seaport, Lekki free trade zone and many more, Tiwa Commercial Hub provides an ideal platform to showcase your business.

This makes Tiwa Commercial Hub the perfecf choice for all sizes of business and industries.

TITLE: Goverment Allocation

LOCATION: Aiyetoro, Few Minutes to new international airport, along Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos

Get started today by purchasing suitable plots for your business at the prelaunch price below

1000 SQM selling at N68million

You can also get
2000 SQM facing the express at N150million

Initial deposit is 4 million naira and you can spread payment 3months, 6months, 12months and 18month.

N5million discount is guaranteed when 50% Prelaunch price payment for any available plots is made

Market price will take effect from 15th May 2023

This is your chance to take Business excellence to the next level secure your plots at Tiwa Commercial Hub today

Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by Bluntemperor: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Looking for appointment

NO and you are a typical Nigerian who don't want to change your corruptible ways!
The man has stated --the Money Received and the Balances of how it was Spent - that is the starting pathways of Accountability!
So,what is wrong with that- Corrupt Person will not see good in that!
- Let every Chairman and All Politicians - who Collected Money for Campaigns or during this 2023-Elections - return the Balances of Money given to them to the cover or Returns the Whole Money unutilised!
- Let all Ministers, Commissioners, MIDAS( Min.and Depts- including Discos,NPA, NNPC,Nafdac,etc Return ALL Unspent Money in their Budgets Allocation/ Funds back to Govt- afterall its the Masses- Money!
•Let's Build A New Nigeria and this will be the starting point,so that Our Youths will have sense of hope and belongings!
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by Advocate1810(m): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
May you be accur.sed for mentioning christianity in disdain
So he fit pain una?
When una de tag Muslims up and down una no know
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by Felix6: 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
famology:
Same people who cry over corruption are castigating someone for refunding money. Sometimes I ask myself if there are still normal people in Nigeria.
shut up. You no get sense? Can't you differentiate realities from foolishness.
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by Faposky95: 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
yarimo:
That is very commendable, unlike one mushroom Christian and eastern party fighting and suspending party executive because of campaign funds . The loser party LP

You had to call out Christ....
all in the name of man's botched game called politics which shows our shortcomings as Nigerians......
Fear who can destroy the soul, since I know you fear to die in the hand of a man....
Just a friendly advice
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by yarimo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
Faposky95:

You had to call out Christ....
all in the name of man's botched game called politics which shows our shortcomings as Nigerians......
Fear who can destroy the soul, since I know you fear to die in the hand of a man....
Just a friendly advice
Next time Christian association of Nigeria CAN should stay out of politics
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by Faposky95: 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
yarimo:
Next time Christian association of Nigeria CAN should stay out of politics

Christ is bigger than your excuse....
I'm not asking you to be sorry, for one day you'll understand why.
In the name of the Golden rule... don't use Christ....
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by Larryndelaw: 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
otuomasirichi:
😎

Tinubu should also return the stolen Mandate for peace to reign in this country 💯
When are you going to stop crying. We are about getting to December. What is going to be your resolution again.
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by yarimo(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
Faposky95:

Christ is bigger than your excuse....
I'm not asking you to be sorry, for one day you'll understand why.
In the name of the Golden rule... don't use Christ....
Christ should stop taking bribe from politicians

Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by iReddington: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Some of you think hidding behind a keyboard makes you invinsible, mind you some of us can go to any length to make sure maggots eat your eyes.. not threatning you, jus making sure we have an understanding!..

Ode Oponu, you can't do shit to him, you this fascist chest beating dunce.
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by ozijay: 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
Need to quickly return am because him don see say the table fit turn and him no want trouble.

hdaveyork:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/tinubu-campaign-director-returns-naira24m-unspent-campaign-fund/h033y6z
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by damkin24(m): 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
otuomasirichi:
😎

Tinubu should also return the stolen Mandate for peace to reign in this country 💯
If u intends to cause havoc in this Nigeria it will first consume u
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by PassingShot(m): 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
otuomasirichi:
😎

Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by Otunbakayce: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=122527075]That is very commendable, unlike one mushroom Christian and eastern party fighting and suspending party executive because of campaign funds . The loser party LP [/quote
Iku pa e!
Ogun pa e!
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by Krublog(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
yarimo:
Christian association of Nigeria CAN shouldn't have joined politics in the first place grin grin grin grin

Just like MURIC?
Did CAN contest any elective positions?

Maybe I for one would start attacking Islam and its prophets. We should balance this religious madness maybe?
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by Hadeylex: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin Talk about honesty!
#Jagabanists

We no dey thief money.

Foools
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by yarimo(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2023
Krublog:

Just like MURIC?
Did CAN contest any elective positions?

Maybe I for one would start attacking Islam and its prophets. We should balance this religious madness maybe?
Very unfortunate for a whole Christian association of Nigeria CAN to accept bribe from OBI for endorsement

Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by Krublog(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
yarimo:
Very unfortunate for a whole Christian association of Nigeria CAN to accept bribe from OBI for endorsement

It cannot be proven as a matter of fact just like the rumour that your revered prophet is a peodophile.

I guess you can relate?
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
2.4M Only? Ole...
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by 77up(m): 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
...when one thief arrested at UK embassy for campaign donation laundering is seeing as the best thing after bread and butter by headless mob here
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by Dottormentor: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
The thing pain u losser, obi will soon be arrested again and this time around it will pass ekweremadu .
Goat
Ofunaofu:

Jagabandists maybe

Jagaban himself, unless you are referring to honesty in Narcotics drug dealings

grin grin grin
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by Ofunaofu: 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2023
Dottormentor:
The thing pain u losser, obi will soon be arrested again and this time around it will pass ekweremadu .
Goat

grin grin
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by kenex4ever(m): 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lol, him wan use 2.4m buy appointment

A.fon...ja and sense
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by OloyeVIII: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
iReddington:

Ode Oponu, my father can't do shit to him, he is a fascist chest beating dunce.
Exactly what i thought of an inbred swine.. like father, like son.. tongue
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by ignis: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
Just negodu
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by blackboy2star(m): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

TemplarLandry:
grin Talk about honesty!
#Jagabanists

We no dey thief money.
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by seunayantokun(m): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
When a thief is ostentatiously honest to chief thieves, their victims are in hotter trouble.
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by Bringbackmandat: 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
Now it's remain tinubu to return the stolen mandate.
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by ViktorCash: 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
After he don chop all the money finish leave 2.4m grin
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by iReddington: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Exactly what i thought of an inbred swine.. like father, like son.. tongue
grin So after your chest-thumping like a crass mannered gorilla threatening to track people down, the best you can do is to copy-edit comments. Lol, never darken my door again, you're obviously a half-witted morøn, now clear off.
Re: Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund by OloyeVIII: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
iReddington:

grin So after your chest-thumping like a crass mannered gorilla threatening to track people down, the best you can do is to copy-edit comments. Lol, never darken my door again, you're obviously a half-witted morøn, now clear off.
buzz off to some shite.. i dnt have time to trade words, fvck wit me & u'll know i've got it... since you wanna be a hero.. If e sure for ur papa, no cap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC / Our Plans For The 2019 General Elections – Shi’ites / Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.