Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 (54856 Views)

Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef / Make Over $2000 Free Before April 15th; Cryptonaires / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by goldmatrix(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
They are even honest in their dealings.. Unlike tinubu, Zenith Bank etc..
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by babz11(m): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
Eru bami make binance sha no shutdown
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by Simplecity(m): 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
azpekuliar:

Did you read the report at all?
illiterates with mobile devices full this nairaland...you just came across one🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by highoctane: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
Who wants to buy pi? Over 890 pi available.
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by BluelightHotel: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2023
Flier:
The problem is majority of Nigeria fintech are being controlled by China and Indian developers not the owner,in most cases the owner does not even know how to code or anything about coding
Just pay some developers to develop a bogus idea.
In developed world,fintech isn’t about immediate profit,infact in some cases it takes up to 5 years and if you are the owner and do everything by yourself,there is no way you will have problem within the 5 years unlike Nigeria Where the owner may not know anything but get loan to start the business
Anyway let’s thank God he is sincere,he doesn’t run with peoples money.

You’re right bro ,he probably should’ve created their own token and do a free airdrop to raise funds.

3 Likes

Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by CartelKenneth: 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
MMM season 2
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by BennyDGreat: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
exstreve:
I noticed that most crypto news that come to nairaland front page are FUD and mostly bad news. Wtf is lazerpay and how many users do they have?

Same Nigerian media won't tell you that from December 2022 to this very moment bitc0in has doubled in price from $16k to $30k.

But no, it won't be reported, only irrelevant news to scare off investors.

Lol, no wonder most youth finish NYSC and settle for 15k job

You are 💯 right.

Are you a player in the crypto space?
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by CartelKenneth: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
Femich18:
Crypto? Not my thing at all

That thing is rubbish aswr

1 Like

Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by InvertedHammer: 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2023
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/withdraw-your-funds-before-april-30-nigerian-crypto-firm-tells-customers/
/

That's a smart move.

The next thing is to shut down the platform so that clients cannot Withdraw.

Then wait for barrage of lawsuits that will take decades to settle, if at all.

/
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by NewWorldOrder20: 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
Jojomo:
That why I love Forex. I don't want Whalla! With DffAlert I don't have any problem trading forex. Get forex alert on WhatsApp and go to sleep.

Kindly give me link for this your forex pips
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by LOVEGINO(m): 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
pinkyruledworld:
Chai! And one crypto company was begging this guy to work with them for 15k usd per month, e said he wanted to startup his own business.

I wish he pulled thru
na village pipu.
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by lexyman(m): 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
he is using what doesnt exist to create awareness , who know lazer pay ?it is actually a smart move .
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by mmsen: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
pinkyruledworld:
Chai! And one crypto company was begging this guy to work with them for 15k usd per month, e said he wanted to startup his own business.

I wish he pulled thru

Others will hire him. He's competent and clearly has integrity, unlike many in the cryptocurrency space.

2 Likes

Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by Goalnaldo(m): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
Investorozay:

U dey mind the clown
You can easily find a crypto millionaire before finidng a forex one and good luck finding someone who forex changed their life
what about those awka or abuja mom that forex made millionaires?Lol
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by lereinter(m): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2023
MrGreenMavro:
Lazy Pay

At least dem dy sincere....unlike some startup wey go japa with funds. Use the money go buy citizenship.

Have they paid?

Dey play
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by lereinter(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
highoctane:
Who wants to buy pi? Over 890 pi available.

How much?
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by Gboom: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
exstreve:
I noticed that most crypto news that come to nairaland front page are FUD and mostly bad news. Wtf is lazerpay and how many users do they have?

Same Nigerian media won't tell you that from December 2022 to this very moment bitc0in has doubled in price from $16k to $30k.

Don't mind the pessimists on this forum, they are always on negative side of beneficial things.

I got the information on bitcoin on this forum in 2017, I invested a small amount on bitcoin, then bitcoin was around 2.5k dollars, today it's like 30k. I've recouped my initial capital with like 500% gain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by Raxxye(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2023
obembet:
I don't even know them. Thank God for binance and other better exchanges. I will be the last person to put my asset in Nigerian exchange.

Make I go buy more CORE. if you know, you know
I don't know.
Tell me why you want to buy more CORE!
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by highoctane: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
lereinter:

How much?
$3.9923 per pi
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by stevups(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
[quote author=Jojomo post=122529509]That why I love Forex. I don't want Whalla! With DffAlert I don't have any problem trading forex. Get forex alert on WhatsApp and go to sleep.[/quote

dami_forreal@yahoo.com
Teache Forex
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by Remudiagan: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
Crypto is unstable
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by Tohmey(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
yeyebrity:

You also forgot to mention that in 2021,some people bought btc at $60K plus.
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by Tohmey(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
yeyebrity:

You also forgot to mention that in 2021,some people bought btc at $60K plus.
Gbas! Gbos!!
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by Tonytonex(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
pinkyruledworld:

I wish he pulled thru
this crypto thing is like gambling.
There's no certainty
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by putmanj146: 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
Jojomo:
That why I love Forex. I don't want Whalla! With DffAlert I don't have any problem trading forex. Get forex alert on WhatsApp and go to sleep.
Which forex app can you recommend?
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by koolaid87: 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
exstreve:

No mind the mods, they failed to let the people know that Global investment bank Goldman Sachs has reportedly ranked bitcoin the best-performing asset year-to-date (YTD).27 Jan 2023.

Invest in crypto

Get your cold storage ledger and be your own bank.

Do your own research and separate facts from fuds.

2 Likes

Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by Netsuccor1(m): 12:06am On Apr 16, 2023
Flier:
The problem is majority of Nigeria fintech are being controlled by China and Indian developers not the owner,in most cases the owner does not even know how to code or anything about coding
Just pay some developers to develop a bogus idea.
In developed world,fintech isn’t about immediate profit,infact in some cases it takes up to 5 years and if you are the owner and do everything by yourself,there is no way you will have problem within the 5 years unlike Nigeria Where the owner may not know anything but get loan to start the business
Anyway let’s thank God he is sincere,he doesn’t run with peoples money.
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by LikeAking: 1:10am On Apr 16, 2023
Flier:
If you hire people it Can not be successful because you have to chase profit and this is exactly the problem we are talking about here
Fintech is never about profit at the beginning,only when it explode beyond your control
Go and read history of fintechs around the world,they didn’t start it to make profit,it boomed beyond owners control

Only one programmer can't build and run a fun tech company.
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by JustPowerApps(m): 1:34am On Apr 16, 2023
grin grin grin grin They should try auction the business first before they shutdown. I go like buy am for 100k wink
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by Emmanuel909090: 3:17am On Apr 16, 2023
This is called integrity
Re: Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 by DMCY: 6:05am On Apr 16, 2023
obembet:
I don't even know them. Thank God for binance and other better exchanges. I will be the last person to put my asset in Nigerian exchange.

Make I go buy more CORE. if you know, you know

While buying core, forget not to add a liru bag of $ice. NFA tho 😉

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? / THISDAY-Jonathan’s Exit Seen As Spark Needed To Ignite Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.