Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

25% Is Like Bone In The Throat For The APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25% Is Like Bone In The Throat For The APC (1170 Views)

Another Perspective On Whether 25% Is Mandatory In The Fct Or Not / Fact File; Obj Vs Buhari (2003), 25% Is Compulsory In FCT. / Previous FCT Election Results And Why 25% Is A Must . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25% Is Like Bone In The Throat For The APC by favor914: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
riches4me:

Ode! It's you that d bone is bordering not them. You just can't get it off your throat.
APC bone done choke Ceenaija for throat.
Re: 25% Is Like Bone In The Throat For The APC by rummmy: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ogene001:

Bid lie, okon could be different from the five people. The right word to use is "including" not "and"
what is the difference between AND and INCLUDING?
Re: 25% Is Like Bone In The Throat For The APC by DMerciful(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
In each of....and the FCT. The words in bold are not there for fun
StOla:

Why is AND a problem to you or anyone?

Is Nigeria not made up of 36 States and FCT?

If anyone needs to attain anything in any fraction of Nigeria, be it 1/4 or 1/2 or 2/3, that whole of Nigeria is 36 States AND FCT.

Or is the FCT not part of Nigeria?
Or you wanted the law to state 37 States so as to eradicate the AND conjunction?

So the FCT is part of the total area of Nigeria, from which a candidate must secure 25% or more in 2/3 of the area of Nigeria as composed by its 37 units which is made up of 36 States and FCT.

I know it is not hard to comprehend, but a loser must find something to hold on to.
Re: 25% Is Like Bone In The Throat For The APC by Ceenaija(m): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
What is written is written, the requirement must be met.
Re: 25% Is Like Bone In The Throat For The APC by DMerciful(m): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
Obi is contesting the results of 11 states , when this is agreed by the tribunal, Obi's win will be well above 25% in 24states and the FCT
StOla:

And it is Obi that made 25% in 2/3 of Nigeria but is stuck with 16 out of 37?
Re: 25% Is Like Bone In The Throat For The APC by TutorK: 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
IGBOGENE27:

I'm sure you don't know the meaning of a rerun. If there's a rerun election, all the candidates will participate. Why should Atiku be making noise over it?

Please don't just come online and blabber.Try to read sometimes too.
If there should be a rerun in case the person or party that came first position in the first ballot did not meet the requirements,only the first and second will participate in the second ballot.
Ignorance is a disease!
Re: 25% Is Like Bone In The Throat For The APC by IGBOGENE27(m): 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
TutorK:

Please don't just come online and blabber.Try to read sometimes too.
If there should be a rerun in case the person or party that came first position in the first ballot did not meet the requirements,only the first and second will participate in the second ballot.
Ignorance is a disease!

I detest people that are not ready to learn. The first and second candidates can only run, where a runoff election is to be conducted, but, where it is a rerun, all the candidates will participate fully.

All the Petitioners before the Tribunal, in their alternative prayers, are praying the Court to cancel the election and other for a rerun, for non compliance with the electoral Act. Therefore, if the court concede to such prayer, the election will be cancelled and a rerun will be held.

I'm sure you were absent minded in class, during your Junior secondary school days, otherwise, I don't know how a supposed graduate does not know the difference between a 'rerun election' and a 'Runoff election', and the implications thereon.

Stop arguing blindly my friend, it makes you look stupid.
Re: 25% Is Like Bone In The Throat For The APC by Ceenaija(m): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
This 25% requirement is giving APC sleepless nights and it is unfortunate that the solution is to return the certificate of return.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence / INEC Bows To Pressure, Decides To Do Post Election Review Of 2023 Election / Alliance Talks: Join Tinubu Rather Than Atiku, Kwankwaso – Ohanaeze Tells Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.