Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? (14577 Views)

The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown / Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by lavylilly: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2023
What is the price of food and basic amenities in your area.?.
How are you coping in this hard time..
Be strong and courageous .....

lavylilly:
Be prepared
Stock up now
A create of egg is 2800
A bag of rice 32k
A paint of Yellow Garri is 1400
A kilo of orobo 2600
Pomo is now one 150

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by Ahmed0336(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
Damn!!! E no easy... Only God knows what will happen when subsidy is removed.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by lavylilly: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Be prepared
Stock up now
A create of egg is 2800
A bag of rice 32k
A kilo of orobo 2600
Pomo is now one 150

14 Likes

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by Givemehope(f): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2023
Buhari met local rice with sand sand @40/cup and he's leaving it at @170. Today I had no choice than to buy it. N500 couldn't even buy me 3 cups. Na wa o. I'm tired of life.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by Givemehope(f): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ahmed0336:

The protest that will follow the removal will finally break Nigeria.

48 Likes

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by lavylilly: 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
Givemehope:
Buhari met local rice with sand sand @40/cup and he's leaving it at @170. Today I had no choice than to buy it. N500 couldn't even buy me 3 cups. Na wa o. I'm tired of life.
shocked

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by lavylilly: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
Givemehope:

Impossible, Nigerians are very docile, it will be =N=700/800 per liter. Stock up

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
lavylilly:
Be prepared
Stock up now
A create of egg is 2800
A bag of rice 32k
A kilo of orobo 2600
Pomo is now one 150

I have stocked my house with food that should last to 2024. If my expectations will go as planned, I intend to add more food stuff in few weeks time to last me till 2025.

May God help us.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by lavylilly: 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ahmed0336:

I have stocked my house with food that should last to 2024. If my expectations will go as planned, I intend to add more food stuff in few weeks time to last me till 2025.

May God help us.
cool

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
Givemehope:

Shey na you wan go protest?
If you have means, I'd advice you stock up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by Givemehope(f): 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Shey na you wan go protest?
If you have means, I'd advice you stock up.

Which means when majority of Nigerians are living hand to mouth including myself?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by Givemehope(f): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ahmed0336:

May God help us.

Don't rely on your stock bro.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
Givemehope:

Which means when majority of Nigerians are living hand to mouth including myself?
Read what I posted, this time slowly.,

I said " if you have the means"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
Givemehope:

What then should I rely on sis?

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by Givemehope(f): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Read what I posted, this time slowly.,

I said " if you have the means"

So those that don't have the means?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by Givemehope(f): 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ahmed0336:

What then should I rely on sis?

I'm just telling you because the way out for you might not be your stock up.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
Givemehope:

God is their strength.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
Givemehope:

I'm just telling you because the way out for you might not be your stock up.
So what do you suggest I do? Wait till there's hyper inflation?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by Rubyjade: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
With the removal of the subsidy, puno price would go as high as 1000 per liter which would have a ripple effect on everything because we are a mono economy (dependent on only OIL).

However, the number cars on the road will reduce, so also would the demand for generator would drop and people would look for alternative means which is SOLAR SYSTEM. I am your plug for anything solar inverter system

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by Rubyjade: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
Few weeks back, I had the privilege to represent my company to talk about energy management on a radio show.

Research has shown that many businesses spend more on energy, depriving them of making little or no profit.

It has been a choking problem.

I shared advice and tips on what business owners can do to cub the loss on energy.

Truely, only what is being measured can be controlled.

Do you have the statistics of how you consume energy on a daily, weekly or monthly basis in your business premises?

For a fact, if not looked into, can make an organization run into huge loss, knowing that diesel price is also on the high side.

I am readily available to share more information as regards this and help your organization minimize losses on energy by over 15% and increase revenue.

You can reach out to me

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by Rubyjade: 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
Givemehope:

Why?
Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by IyaTola: 5:16am On Apr 16, 2023
Did you know??

10, 20, or 30 years from now you will be laughing at most of the things giving you a headache today.
Be positive.

We're almost at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully, we see light and not have to go through another long tunnel. smiley

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by IyaTola: 5:17am On Apr 16, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:36am On Apr 16, 2023
IyaTola:
Nothing will happen

Okay.
Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by CodeTemplar: 11:39am On Apr 16, 2023
Rubyjade:

... people would look for alternative means which is SOLAR SYSTEM. I am your plug for anything solar inverter system
This thing makes sense o.
BTW, how much is solar now? 200W and 300W?

@topic, bag of rice of 50kg is still 9k in wakanda. Pack of malt is still N2,900.
Gas is still N280 a kg. Dollar is N177.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by Rubyjade: 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
Solar is the best we set up for 3 people in Lagos recently and they are enjoying it
CodeTemplar:
This thing makes sense o.
BTW, how much is solar now? 200W and 300W?

@topic, bag of rice of 50kg is still 9k in wakanda. Create of malt is still N2,900.
Gas is still N280 a kg. Dollar is N177.
The bolded is about 78-85k. Where is Wakanda?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by CodeTemplar: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
Rubyjade:
Where is Wakanda?
The future Nigeria with parts of current one missing.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by Rubyjade: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
grin
CodeTemplar:
The future Nigeria with parts of current one missing.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by Mom007(f): 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
Givemehope:

Go and farm. Nigerians too like buy buy buy! Look for any available land near you and farm even if its corn and cassava, after all, that's what your president elect said you guys will eat. I remember a few years back I farmed maize and cassava on my 2plots of land in mowe area and gave the local women the casavva to make garri for me...I didn't buy garri for almost a year and I had corn in my house for obi and tom brown for my family for almost a year and half, thats after eating so much fresh corn that my face used to hurt! Water leaf, okra and efo were jara and i used to pluck and dash people.Nigerians play and complain too much. Instead of folding hands and waiting for hard times to hit you, go and farm please!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by peterian: 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ahmed0336:

May God help us.
wow,may I know what you already bought?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by QuinModah(f): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
Mom007:

Go and farm. Nigerians too like buy buy buy! Look for any available land near you and farm even if its corn and cassava, after all, that's what your president elect said you guys will eat. I remember a few years back I farmed maize and cassava on my 2plots of land in mowe area and gave the local women the casavva to make garri for me...I didn't buy garri for almost a year and I had corn in my house for obi and tom brown for my family for almost a year and half, thats after eating so much fresh corn that my face used to hurt! Water leaf, okra and efo were jara and i used to pluck and dash people.Nigerians play and complain too much. Instead of folding hands and waiting for hard times to hit you, go and farm please!
Everyone cannot be a farmer especially this Gen z generation.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? by QuinModah(f): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
peterian:
wow,may I know what you already bought?
STOCK UP!!! Everything from Pure water to paste to hair cream to bathing soap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FAO Issues Alert On Food Poisoning In Lagos, Kano, Other Cities / Brand Your Nylon For Bread, Flour, Chicken, Cow, Shrink Nylon At LK STEAD PRINTS / Nigerian Vegetarians i.e. Vegetarians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.