Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? (4614 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Not Date While In University / How I Have Sex And Date While In My Parent’s House / Lady Dressing Like "Born-again" While Married,Shares Her Hotness After Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by Lamanii22(f): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
Or it’s the beginning of adultery

Ever since I sealed it with my husband I stopped giving out my numbers to guys, my phone barely rings lol…

Recently I met a man at my university who's elderly and as well married he asked for my number i did give him cause he may be of help cause he works in the federal parastatals… and he is top in his dept….

He said he wants us to be friends and all, he wants us to go out on a date, I actually gisted my husband about him and all but didn’t tell my husband he wants us to go on a harmless date….

I’m just tryna guard my heart, maybe it’s best I don’t go… or maybe there’s something called harmless date or that harmless could be harmful

Advices needed thank you….

3 Likes

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by Allardyce: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
Your type will be easily swayed by gifts, chewing gum and orishirishi.
Your baby is not even up to 2yrs old, you're already contemplating in your heart whether to go on a "harmless date" with another man.

If you like, be friends with a goat, it will surely eat your "Yam" someday.

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by tochez24(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ashawo..... I just that innocent man the spent his life savings in marrying you!!!!!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by Allardyce: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lamanii22:

Ever since I sealed it with my husband I stopped giving out my numbers to guys, my phone barely rings lol…

Recently I met a man at my university who's elderly and as well married he asked for my number i did give him cause he may be of help cause he works in the federal parastatals… and he is top in his dept….

He said he wants us to be friends and all, he wants us to go out on a date, I actually gisted my husband about him and all but didn’t tell my husband he wants us to go on a harmless date….

I’m just tryna guard my heart, maybe it’s best I don’t go… or maybe there’s something called harmless date or that harmless could be harmful

Just incase you want to delete this post.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by frozen70(f): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lamanii22:

The truth is that, there is nothing like harmless date because one day that harm will go down

So if you are married don't go for any nonsense and just don't go on any harmless date because that's where that nonsense will start

Before you know it, you will start feeling for him

Men these days doesn't want to know If a woman is married, once they liked you the next thing is to go down with you

If you are discipline you can resist them

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by worldclass68(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
U knew what u re doing......your mind knew every possibilities of what may happen and you have already made ur decision ma'am.

If u cant tell ur husband about the so called harmless date ( lol) then u knew what u re actually up to.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
OP, You can go
BUT
Remember that Preek no get Shoulder.
Once e Dey close to Towtow, him dey Enter. cool

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by Daniel7543: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
na so E dey start.
From harmless Date to harmless visit to his house, before u know, u go carry belle by accident

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by KidDarkness(m): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lamanii22:

It's a very risky adventure that you want embark on. The fact that he's married doesn't rule out the possibility that he wants you or wants a taste of you. Be wise and guided so that you won't tell your husband that it was a mistake or better still, so you won't blame the devil. Keeping out the date part from your husband says a lot if he finds out

9 Likes

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by obi4eze(m): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
Of course it's the beginning of adultery. Once he begins to give you gifts or even promises the job you are very likely to do anything to get even if it means sleeping with him. Just be careful. This is not a harmless date. And there's nothing like 'just being friends'.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lamanii22:

1) why would you give your # to total strangers who wanna take you out? you are suspect!
2) there is NO SUCH THING as harmless dating. this man wants something from you and you are pretending you dont know what it is. just because you are bored in your marriage, shouldnt be a reason to use yeye excuses to meet other men. just be honest with your husband about how you feel in your marriage.you are suspect!
3) if you indeed gave him your # for help, then what does that "help" got to do with going on dates?! you are suspect!
4) so if your husband can get help from females out there, he should also be allowed to go out on dates with them, abi?! you are suspect!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
"Harmless date" grin

From harmless date to harmless shifting of p#nt.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by TheFreshVanilla: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2023

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by Oluromantic: 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
Don't worry, it will end in harmless f*cking.

11 Likes

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by Red02(m): 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
How do you even feel ??

1 Like

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by omooba969(m): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
frozen70:

The truth is that, there is nothing like harmless date because one day that harm will go down

So if you are married don't go for any nonsense and just don't go on any harmless date because that's where that nonsense will start

Before you know it, you will start feeling for him

Men these days doesn't want to know If a woman is married, once they liked you the next thing is to go down with you

If you are discipline you can resist them

But there's love in sharing na. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
No, it's not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by youngreezy(m): 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
If you go on that date,that man don fvck you aunty, nothing you wan talk and for you to no tell your husband about the"harmless date"means say you dey excited about getting fvcked and not being caught, infact na dat experience or adventure you dey find..... who knows the man fit be ya ex boyfriend and you no wan tell us.....to close my talk, imagine say your husband go on a "harmles date"with another woman?how you go feel?

3 Likes

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by Terenceike(m): 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
Why tell your husband everything except the so called harmless date. You’re just trying to be intelligent by half

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by Mjshexy(f): 12:01am On Apr 16, 2023
Let your conscience judge you, as long as you can not tell your husband that you're going on a harmless date with another married man then you know what you want, so continue madam undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by KanuSE: 12:26am On Apr 16, 2023
Lamanii22:

Darling, please don't mind all these insecure commenters masturbating on your thread - They simply cannot comprehend.

They quickly forgot that you specified it was a harmless date but they're here foaming in their mouths. They wouldn't even respect the fact that you're an adult with an independent mind.

Ignore all of them please!

4 Likes

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by KanuSE: 12:31am On Apr 16, 2023
Mjshexy:
Let your conscience judge you, as long as you can not tell your husband that you're going on a harmless date with another married man then you know what you want, so continue madam undecided

Don't even try to guilt-trip her ok, this is just a harmless date FFS. Who knows if doors of opportunities will open from there, does it have to be sex sex sex all the time?

Abegi... mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by KanuSE: 12:36am On Apr 16, 2023
Terenceike:

Why tell your husband everything except the so called harmless date. You’re just trying to be intelligent by half

She probably knows what may trigger her husband's anxiety, therefore didn't want to hurt his feelings by mentioning the supposed harmless date she's not even been to.

She's a wise wife.

4 Likes

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by KanuSE: 12:40am On Apr 16, 2023
youngreezy:
If you go on that date,that man don fvck you aunty, nothing you wan talk and for you to no tell your husband about the"harmless date"means say you dey excited about getting fvcked and not being caught, infact na dat experience or adventure you dey find..... who knows the man fit be ya ex boyfriend and you no wan tell us.....to close my talk, imagine say your husband go on a "harmles date"with another woman?how you go feel?

It's just a harmless date. undecided
Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by Mjshexy(f): 12:40am On Apr 16, 2023
KanuSE:

Don't even try to guilt-trip her ok, this is just a harmless date FFS. Who knows if doors of opportunities will open from there, does it have to be sex sex sex all the time?

Abegi... mtchew!
I said let her conscience judge her
Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by KanuSE: 12:44am On Apr 16, 2023
Mjshexy:
I said let her conscience judge her

What has 'conscience judging her' got to do with a harmless date? She's a responsible adult and can think reasonably, we are not in a position to prejudge whatever.

Let's renew our minds please, we are just too sexualised in this fvcking corntree.
Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by specialmati(m): 12:50am On Apr 16, 2023
Lamanii22:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin satan smiling at this harmless date. thats what he did with eve and now look at our world

7 Likes

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by akube34: 12:53am On Apr 16, 2023
Lamanii22:

which one be harmless date ? Shey outside still Dey ur eye?

6 Likes

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:21am On Apr 16, 2023
From harmless date to harmless knacking.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by HarunaWest(m): 3:17am On Apr 16, 2023
Lamanii22:

Lamani can you imagine? You no gree go date with me all these while, buh you don see FG worker now, you don dey ask harmful or harmless nawa. Money

3 Likes

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by Lamanii22(f): 3:25am On Apr 16, 2023
HarunaWest:
Lamani can you imagine? You no gree go date with me all these while, buh you don see FG worker now, you don dey ask harmful or harmless nawa. Money

It’s not about money lol… it’s about the connection… pardon me 😂😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by Lamanii22(f): 3:27am On Apr 16, 2023
akube34:
which one be harmless date ? Shey outside still Dey ur eye?

No not at all… lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cheated In Your Relationship, Gist Us ! / Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This / Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.