Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? (6085 Views)

Walk Of Shame? Woman Spotted Sneaking Home In The Snow With No Pants Or Shoes / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by EfeEkarume(m): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2011
Am sure a lot of guys will be eager to write a straight YES! to the topic question. Anyways, let me hear your views.
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by r231(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by pendo89(f): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2011
shocked
Efe,how old are you? what do u understand by the term 'pad'?
You don't need to answer that, but for pants am sure theres a thread on that

Good lord who are these people
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by Cipriani(m): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2011
pendo89:

shocked

Yekpaaa!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Efe, I can wash her pants and that is why we have mortar and pestle in the house. But for pads, i can't wash them, I can only hang them to dry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by pendo89(f): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2011
Cipriani:

@Efe, I can wash her pants and that is why we have mortar and pestle in the house. But for pads, i can't wash them, I can only hang them to dry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Are u guys serious? Aren't pads disposable like diapers.
Good lord do I even have to say that? or what pad are we talking about here?
you know what? am out. keep washing and hanging 'pads'

1 Like

Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by MrsChima1(f): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2011
Gendo, why are you taking these nuts serious?
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by Cipriani(m): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2011
pendo89:

You are a money waster. You throw away pads after first use when you are supposed to use it thrice or more before disposing. Use a knife to scrape the top, hang to dry and re-use grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mrs, Chima:

angry angry angry angry What is your problem? At least, you have a d1ck and not pu.ssy. What is your concern with pads, transgendered oshi tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by Goldieluks: 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2011
Wash pads?
Y'all guys need a brain wash instead. Creeps!
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2011
Poster's are getting dumb and dumber by the minute! Rubbishy Rubbishness! angry
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by EfeEkarume(m): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2011
pendo89:

shocked

Quite young. Pad are adult diapers. Ha! A thread, I never knew.

We are just beautiful people like you are.
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by xxcarolxx(f): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2011
You seriously need to give up smoking weed,
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by pendo89(f): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2011
Cipriani:

You throw away pads after first use when you are supposed to use it thrice or more before disposing. Use a knife to scrape the top, hang to dry and re-use grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even my 3 year old niece doesn't talk like these. No category suits you.
Just enjoy your life.
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by HighChief4(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2011
Cipriani:

angry angry angry angry What is your problem? At least, you have a d1ck and not pu.ssy. What is your concern with pads, transgendered oshi tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

ROTFLMAO
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by EfeEkarume(m): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2011
Cipriani:

Me will wear NEPA gloves plus boxing gloves before washing, while for the pad, I will pass it to the laundry cleaners to help me out.
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by EfeEkarume(m): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2011
pendo89:

We are more serious than a newscaster. You don't have to say ''that'' you can say ''what'' . We are not talking about PS3 pads here oh. WHAT?
Mrs, Chima:

Look at these walnut calling us nuts. Keep calling I won't answer **tongue**
sexkillz:

Poster's are getting dumb and dumber by the minute! Rubbishy Rubbishness! angry
Sexkillz, you're right oh! Some poster can be so crazy, imagine someone asking , WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF LIFE? Is this a biology class? Ehn?
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by Dyt(f): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2011
Smh
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by r231(m): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2011
Dyt:

Smh

me too grin grin

poster wash TAMPAX in his town cheesy
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by Eiregirl(f): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2011
r231:

me too grin grin

grin grin grin That's just disgusting!!!!
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by EfeEkarume(m): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

Wash pads?
Y'all guys need a brain wash instead. Creeps!
YES! Don't you think you need a mouthwash because your comments s_i_ks (feel in the missing consonants. That's your verbal reasoning assignment) THANKS!
xxcarolxx:

You seriously need to give up smoking weed,
What is weed, ? What concerns weed and pad here, or are you I!
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by WebSurfer(m): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2011
Rubbishhh
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by xxcarolxx(f): 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2011
Eiregirl:

grin grin grin That's just disgusting!!!!
EfeEkarume:

YES! Don't you think you need a mouthwash because your comments s_i_ks (feel in the missing consonants. That's your verbal reasoning assignment) THANKS! What is weed, ? What concerns weed and pad here, or are you I!
Your Brain is so fried you are posting rubbish,
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by EfeEkarume(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2011
r231:

me too grin grin

I live in the city and not TOWN.
xxcarolxx:

Your Brain is so fried you are posting rubbish,
I won't say its RAW-bish per say, I might just say lets call it a FRY-ish afterall you just said and I triple quote ''', Your Brain is so fried, '''
WebSurfer:

Rubbishhh
I love cooked-ish and not raw-ish like you said. Am not an aninal I mean animal.
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2011
I weep for your Mother! . . . . Really! undecided
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by EfeEkarume(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2011
sexkillz:

I weep for your Mother! . . . . Really! undecided
Don't cry for me . . . sexkillz, someone else has.
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2011
Really this is an unacceptable insult! Even unborn babies know that pads are disposable! This is just a lame and st[b]u[/b]pid attempt at being hilarious! But the only thing you have succeeded so far in doing is showcasing your hard earned ignorance to the world! You are so pathetically moronic! I wont be surprised if you open another thread and ask girls if they can wash condoms in the name of love, cos i know that's the next thing your pitiably lopsided toxocariasis infected discombobulated brain would minister to you to post! What a waste of space! Go get a brain transplant! It's obvious the one sitting on your head is expiated! You are a quantum disgrace to menfolk! Exotic Idi[b]o[/b]tic F[b]O[/b]OL!  undecided
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by claremont(m): 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2011
EfeEkarume:

Don't cry for me . . . sexkillz, someone else has.

^^
I like the perfect and respectable answer you gave to that vile and abusive human being. We need to have more guys like yourself in this forum who do NOT reply insults with insults, people who go from thread to thread insulting the mothers/fathers of others are no different from animals IMO. They lack basic norms of courtesy and etiquette, replying them in the same way makes you no different from them. IMO, just ignore them, or reply politely just the way you have been doing. Good luck!
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2011
claremont:

^^
I like the perfect and respectable answer you gave to that vile and abusive human being. We need to have more guys like yourself in this forum who do NOT reply insults with insults, people who go from thread to thread insulting the mothers/fathers of others are no different from animals IMO. They lack basic norms of courtesy and etiquette, replying them in the same way makes you no different from them. IMO, just ignore them, or reply politely just the way you have been doing. Good luck!

Yeah! Like if i really care! Everyone already knows where you place moral values! You dont see anything wrong in stupidity, so f[b]u[/b]ck you too! Bloody Atheist! You sit and watch this kind of insult to womanhood? Yeah! You wont see anything wrong in that! SCIENCE is yet to prove that pads cannot be washed, right? Insulting women is now a basic norm of courtesy and etiquette in your st[b]u[/b]pid book of Atheism, right? You are a BIG DISGRACE to ATHEISTS on this forum! My middle finger salutes you! Rubbish! undecided
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by kemmeye: 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2011
i just puked in my mouth a little.
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by Cipriani(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2011
EfeEkarume:

Me will wear NEPA gloves plus boxing gloves before washing, while for the pad, I will pass it to the laundry cleaners to help me out.

shocked shocked shocked shocked   I have been cleaning the pads myself. Maybe I will get the address of your dry-cleaners. I hope they don't charge much. It saves me money cleaning it myself grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by EfeEkarume(m): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2011
sexkillz:

Really this is an unacceptable insult! Even unborn babies know that pads are disposable! This is just a lame and st[b]u[/b]pid attempt at being hilarious! But the only thing you have succeeded so far in doing is showcasing your hard earned ignorance to the world! You are so pathetically moronic! I wont be surprised if you open another thread and ask girls if they can wash condoms in the name of love, cos i know that's the next thing your pitiably lopsided toxocariasis infected discombobulated brain would minister to you to post! What a waste of space! Go get a brain transplant! It's obvious the one sitting on your head is expiated! You are a quantum disgrace to menfolk! Exotic Idi[b]o[/b]tic F[b]O[/b]OL!  undecided
Unborn babies?. . .knows that pad are disposable? Na wa oh. Who gave them the brains to know. You sef ehn. Infact the person who baptized you with sexkillz didn't try at all. It should have been MI (Mr Insult) ---AFRICAN INSULTER NUMBER ZERO.
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by EfeEkarume(m): 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2011
claremont:

^^

You mean if what I just wrote was actually a facebook status you would have liked it. Oh, am blushing. Goodluck to you too bo plus Jonathan plus everything in between.
Cipriani:

shocked shocked shocked shocked   I have been cleaning the pads myself. Maybe I will get the address of your dry-cleaners. I hope they don't charge much. It saves me money cleaning it myself grin grin grin grin grin grin
Holy sh-it! Cleaning it all by yourself? Meeeen, thank God nobody noticed it if not you would have been caught ''red-handed''. LoL!
Re: Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? by EfeEkarume(m): 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2011
Going through this thread, seriously no guy has actually said a straight YES! as I thought they would. Oops, I just said it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos / My Boyfriend Wants Me To / When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.