Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport (11191 Views)

Reno Omokri-finally The Truth About Tinubu's Guinea Diplomatic Passport / Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi / David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by lildush(m): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
seunmsg:
Rigging allegation has failed. Certificate forgery has failed. Drug conviction has failed. 25% in FCT has failed. They’ve now moved on to dual citizenship of Guinea in their desperation in search of just anything to disqualify the president-elect. Is there no shame among obedients?

Wat is dis 1 saying? Are u supporting falsehood? It's well with you ooooo
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by lildush(m): 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
badoh:

Are you sure you're not the one with non-functional brain? Can you provide us with evidence that the election was rigged in southwest, Northeast and Northwest?

You don't have sense.. hence no need to argue with you... Ur tinubu have alot of skeletal in his closet. He can't be president
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by lildush(m): 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
kingsways:
I see no reason why Tinubu would take up Guinean nationally.

THOSE MAKING THE ALLEGATION MUST GO FURTHER AND EXPLAIN WHY OR WHAT HE USED THE PASSPORT FOR

Else it doesn't make any sense, Guinea is not America or El-Dorado, it's a poor West African country

Baba dey run things for guinea 🤣🤣🤣🤣. If u don't gerit ...forgerabourit 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:03am On Apr 17, 2023
tinsel:
Guys check and point errors in the two passports. One with Tinubu's photo as posted by Hundeyin and the original guinea passport bearing another person's photo.
See the two below:

Bro PD passport type is a diplomatic passport. It doesn’t mean dual citizenship . People have brains but can’t think.
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:04am On Apr 17, 2023
Legalaffairs:

SEE THE DATES AND THE DIFFERENCE. YOU JUST POSTED THE NEW VERSION OF THE PASSPORT GUINEA STARTED ISSUING IN 2018. THE MASTER OF FACADES PASSPORT WAS ISSUED BEFORE 2015.

It’s a diplomatic passport
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:05am On Apr 17, 2023
kingsways:
I see no reason why Tinubu would take up Guinean nationally.

THOSE MAKING THE ALLEGATION MUST GO FURTHER AND EXPLAIN WHY OR WHAT HE USED THE PASSPORT FOR

Else it doesn't make any sense, Guinea is not America or El-Dorado, it's a poor West African country

They’re too dull to Google the passport type which is clearly diplomatic

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:07am On Apr 17, 2023
seanfer:
Of all countries Tinubu will chose Guinea citizenship? This people should try and be acting like someone who get brain.

It’s a diplomatic passport, check the passport type

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:10am On Apr 17, 2023
tungamaje:
Although I doubt the passport shit, one should not nonetheless overlook the fact that passports also undergo changes in format and appearance. My former passport looks different from the current one

The conmen should’ve snapped the full passport. It’s a diplomatic passport, this is another major FAILURE for the stables of the fake Sherlock Holmes
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:15am On Apr 17, 2023
PreyingMantis:
You must need government leverage to become a millionaire/billionaire. That's a wrong program running in your system. It's the same reason why Nigeria has continuously regressed since I was born. Everybody is hell-bent on taking their share of the so-called national cake while the country continues on its unrestrained downward slide into the abyss.

The bitter truth is that many of you actually hate the country much more than the vilified IPOB members.

Lobbying isn’t a Nigerian thing, in those countries you consider as heaven, companies and individuals lobby to have their projects considered. Different administrations give different levels of ‘access’ to certain groups of people (Unfair access). This happens during recruitment of sportsmen, government and private staff and even college admissions. You can’t change this
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:15am On Apr 17, 2023
PreyingMantis:
You guys are wired that way. The only way to become a billionaire must be through the government. Without that it is impossible to compete out there on the streets. It is why elections and One Nigeria are do or die situations. We think differently where I come from.

Have a nice day. I think I've indulged you enough for today.
You are an ibo man so I understand that you guys are perpetually bitter. I understand
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by DOptical: 12:35am On Apr 17, 2023
DOptical:
Wasn't this David hundeyin sent out of Oxford university for fraud? If I were President, I would put restriction on social media like the South Korea and Japanese. Some worthless talentless people would just come on social media to be writing gibberish for clout chasing.. In a sane clime, such people would found their useless ass in the prison! Imagine the nonsensical social media craziness these days.

Anyone without a certified journalism degree with registered media house has no business writing trash! Lots of things need to be in place TBH. Even our legislators who don't have law degrees and Bar exam excellence have no business there! Politics shouldn't be a career! Neither clout chasing!!

Even with your journalism degree, you have to come correct as well as, registered media houses. So many cloutchasers writing bullshit out there! In saner clime, such people would find their ass in prisons.
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by mbaise1000: 1:14am On Apr 17, 2023
ObiORBiafra:
Who do igbo youth this thing?

And when is a hundeyin IGBO? Was it an IGBO person who is making the allegation? Are you IGBO? who made you an IGBO?
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by Seagodess(f): 7:06am On Apr 17, 2023
badoh:

Are you sure you're not the one with non-functional brain? Can you provide us with evidence that the election was rigged in southwest, Northeast and Northwest?
you no get sense
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by AZGoogle: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
According to sections 28 and 66 of the Nigerian constitution, as long as you are a Nigerian citizen by birth, having 1001 other countries citizenship DOES NOT DISQUALIFY you from contesting an election. I need a SAN to prove me otherwise constitutionally for educational purpose!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Governor, Amosun, Reshuffles cabinet / Recession: Senators Divided Over Sale Of National Assets / We Wish Kwara Election Is As Credible As Osun Election - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.