Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport (11189 Views)

Reno Omokri-finally The Truth About Tinubu's Guinea Diplomatic Passport / Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi / David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 16, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
So now it’s about Tinubu’s passport again?
When we go rest for this country?
So now is about obi's phone conversations again ?

Don't be an hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by Hessem: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2023
tinsel:

Don't mind them. From one shadow to another. We call it desperation

Which shadow?
Why always that man called Tinubu when it comes to fake things?

U should ask your demented person why is he always associates with fake always
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by Hessem: 10:27am On Apr 16, 2023
tungamaje:
Although I doubt the passport shit, one should not nonetheless overlook the fact that passports also undergo changes in format and appearance. My former passport looks different from the current one
U can doubt it but u will not doubt that someone was impersonating PO.

Have u take out time to ask for who the impersonator is?

I pity Nigerian Youths of this generation.
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:08am On Apr 16, 2023
PreyingMantis:
You must need government leverage to become a millionaire/billionaire. That's a wrong program running in your system. It's the same reason why Nigeria has continuously regressed since I was born. Everybody is hell-bent on taking their share of the so-called national cake while the country continues on its unrestrained downward slide into the abyss.

The bitter truth is that many of you actually hate the country much more than the vilified IPOB members.
Continue to wail while millions go to the bank to cash out billions

A friend of mine told me how PMB rice programme made him a billionaire.
That’s just one tiny aspect of it, but wailers prefer to cry all day long, year after year, rather than look critically and see how they can benefit and key in.
Just keep wailing
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by GoodLife4live: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2023
Godjone:
Are you the person that failed those allegations? Or you think Nigerians are fools like you? Talking about shame, the people supporting an election rigger and a known drug kingpin should be ones regarded with no iota of shame. Shameless criminals
the real convicted detainee uk criminals is Thiefobi....

Obi remain the convicted criminal
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by blacksam01: 11:13am On Apr 16, 2023
kingsways:
I see no reason why Tinubu would take up Guinean nationally.

THOSE MAKING THE ALLEGATION MUST GO FURTHER AND EXPLAIN WHY OR WHAT HE USED THE PASSPORT FOR

Else it doesn't make any sense, Guinea is not America or El-Dorado, it's a poor West African country

why did hush puppy take up another country's passport...my dear there is always a reason
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by renderme: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2023
badoh:

Are you sure you're not the one with non-functional brain? Can you provide us with evidence that the election was rigged in southwest, Northeast and Northwest?
And northcentral. Tinubu won northcentral.
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by RoyalUc(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2023
seunmsg:
Rigging allegation has failed. Certificate forgery has failed. Drug conviction has failed. 25% in FCT has failed. They’ve now moved on to dual citizenship of Guinea in their desperation in search of just anything to disqualify the president-elect. Is there no shame among obedients?

You use to sound reasonable and fair.
Anyway, we all have our biases and no biased mind gives a fair judgement in a matter.
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by RoyalUc(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2023
badoh:

Are you sure you're not the one with non-functional brain? Can you provide us with evidence that the election was rigged in southwest, Northeast and Northwest?

In other words the elections were not rigged in southwest, Northeast and Northwest but free and fair?
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by HilcomTech(m): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
tinsel:
Guys check and point errors in the two passports. One with Tinubu's photo as posted by Hundeyin and the original guinea passport bearing another person's photo.
See the two below:

Headless mob will not even allow person to drink water and drop cup
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by 00FFT00(m): 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
GogetterMD:
How is a Guinean passport issued in Lagos? Naive question abeg, make una no abuse me grin

You sef no fit read, abi make we contribute eyeglasses money for you?.
Place of birth...

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by PapaHadum: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
kingsways:
I see no reason why Tinubu would take up Guinean nationally.

THOSE MAKING THE ALLEGATION MUST GO FURTHER AND EXPLAIN WHY OR WHAT HE USED THE PASSPORT FOR

Else it doesn't make any sense, Guinea is not America or El-Dorado, it's a poor West African country

For your information, Tinubu fled to Guinea when Abacha was after his life.

To answer your question.....that was the reason.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by Acidosis(m): 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
David Hundeyin is a Lagos state indigene (his father is closer to Tinubu more than the average Yoruba man in Lagos) but watch how these children of perdition will once again face/confront Igbos over David's findings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by Psady(m): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
[sup][/sup]
tinsel:

Don't mind them. From one shadow to another. We call it desperation
when Baba say he's a marketable candidate,they blab that what's he talking about .unto the next one wailers!!!!
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by HilcomTech(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
ObiORBiafra:
Who do igbo youth this thing?

Nnamdi Kanu don format their brain
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by HilcomTech(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
The headless mob will keep on crying

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by Ikea81: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
seanfer:
Of all countries Tinubu will chose Guinea citizenship? This people should try and be acting like someone who get brain.

Go an read the story and know why..stop acting stupid! He wanted diplomatic immunity .

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by whirlwind7(m): 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
tinsel:
Guys check and point errors in the two passports. One with Tinubu's photo as posted by Hundeyin and the original guinea passport bearing another person's photo.
See the two below:

Did you read the full report?
Guinea changed their passport format.
This was partly due to the authorities complaining that non Guineans have been getting the older one easily.
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by DOptical: 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
Wasn't this David hundeyin sent out of Oxford university for fraud? If I were President, I would put restriction on social media like the South Korea and Japanese. Some worthless talentless people would just come on social media to be writing gibberish for clout chasing.. In a sane clime, such people would found their useless ass in the prison! Imagine the nonsensical social media craziness these days.

Anyone without a certified journalism degree with registered media house has no business writing trash! Even with that, you have to come correct! Lots of things need to be in place TBH. Even our legislators who don't have law degrees and Bar exam excellence have no business there! Politics shouldn't be a career! Neither clout chasing!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by PreyingMantis(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Continue to wail while millions go to the bank to cash out billions

A friend of mine told me how PMB rice programme made him a billionaire.
That’s just one tiny aspect of it, but wailers prefer to cry all day long, year after year, rather than look critically and see how they can benefit and key in.
Just keep wailing
You must think everybody you see on Nairaland is poor and broke. Another wrong program running in your system.
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
PreyingMantis:
You must think everybody you see on Nairaland is poor and broke. Another wrong program running in your system.
So if you aren’t being guided by your poverty mentality why did you have to sound like it’s impossible for one to become a billionaire within the next four years
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by PreyingMantis(m): 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
So if you aren’t being guided by your poverty mentality why did you have to sound like it’s impossible for one to become a billionaire within the next four years
You guys are wired that way. The only way to become a billionaire must be through the government. Without that it is impossible to compete out there on the streets. It is why elections and One Nigeria are do or die situations. We think differently where I come from.

Have a nice day. I think I've indulged you enough for today.
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by bazoodo: 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
REDshouse:
It's just diplomatic passports issued by the country as a diplomat ... That does not mean the person is a citizen of the country.

They just belive everyone is gullible like them
did you not see the subheading on the passport page for nationality?? It says Guinea. So he's a citizen of Guinea as far as that passport is concerned
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by lildush(m): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
seanfer:
Of all countries Tinubu will chose Guinea citizenship? This people should try and be acting like someone who get brain.

Baba dey run things for guinea 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? / Senator Kashamu Bags Lifetime Community Service Award / PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.