Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Experience Is Without A Doubt The Best Teacher. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Experience Is Without A Doubt The Best Teacher. (237 Views)

Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. / Wake Up To A Tranquil Sound Of Nature, The Experience Is Mind Blowing / Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience Is Without A Doubt The Best Teacher. by Abbeytoy(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2023
RANDOM THOUGHT.

I was born into a typical Nigerian family; we are neither rich nor poor. My father can afford necessities through hard work, which we all believe causes him to be distant or difficult with us. I recall that you won't be able to accompany my father to school if you didn't bathe the night before because we'll be dropped off at the school gate at or before 6 a.m. and will have to sleep an extra hour on the gateman's mat. We don't understand the brain behind this as kids, and we don't understand that it's part of his struggle to put food on the table, which causes us to say things behind his back... Again, when we expect our father to joke, play, and have fun with us in the evenings or on weekends, he prefers to sit alone outside the house while we shout, play, and have a lot of fun in the sitting room. What has prompted me to write this is that I believe I have learned the hard way that he deserves credit and an apology.

In my experience, I am the type of guy who loves his sleep and would sleep 24 hours a day if it were possible. Then, got a job that would take almost all of my time, and I wouldn't be able to sleep until at least midnight before waking up again. every day at 4 a.m. Again, I prefer to sit alone, preferably under the trees, to avoid adding home stress to my already inadequate sleep.

I'm no longer into that stressful work; I still enjoy being alone, but whenever I'm alone, my mind constantly flashes back to my childhood experiences, and I just want to let it all out.

In conclusion:- Always appreciate your parents' small efforts because you'll have to put yourself in their shoes one day and understand what they go through to raise you.

FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE OR LESSON LEARNT AS AN ADULT

(1) (Reply)

What Goes Around Comes Around / 2023/2024 Admissions In Progress / We Gave Our Big Sister A Big Surprise On Her Birthday! | She Never Expected It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.