Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election (4589 Views)

INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive / Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election / Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by TruthsFM: 11:25am On Apr 16, 2023
Nigerians should get ready for Tinubu Presidency. I wish everyone well. Nobody should bother to contest in 2027 just wait for the declaration. A winner has just been declared without results in Adamawa. We have played ourselves into Tinubu Presidency. This is just pre-Tinubu Era.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by TruthsFM: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2023
The attempt by Tinubu pre-Presidency to ridicule Atiku in Adamawa is funny. Fintiri clearly won the election but it is funny the REC was instructed from Abuja to declare Binani as the winner. It is over for democracy. Everyone should move on. It is going to be a long lonely ride.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by iamdapsyj(m): 11:28am On Apr 16, 2023
Toneypen247:
By Umar Yusuf, Yola

The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Sunday morning declared Senator Aishatu Dahiru Binani the winner of the Adamawa governorship election.

The Resident Electoral Commissioner for the state, Barrister Hudu Yunusa just made the declaration following the supplementary election held Saturday.

Full details later

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/apc-binani-declares-winner-of-adamawa-governorship-election/

Congratulations to her......nice one
Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by EmekaA125(m): 11:28am On Apr 16, 2023
TruthsFM:
Nigerians should get ready for Tinubu Presidency. I wish everyone well. Nobody should bother to contest in 2027 just wait for the declaration. A winner has just been declared without results in Adamawa. We have played ourselves into Tinubu Presidency. This is just pre-Tinubu Era.
And it is allowed to stand in Adamawa ??
Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by TruthsFM: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2023
Before Saturday’s Supplementary Elaction, Gov. Fintiri is leading Aisha Binani with 31,246 votes margin

And yesterday during the supplementary election, after the coalition of 10 LGAs Fintiri is leading her with 434 votes margin

434 + 31,286 = 31,680 votes margin!

With this…
Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by TruthsFM: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2023
Before Saturday’s Supplementary Elaction, Gov. Fintiri is leading Aisha Binani with 31,246 votes margin

And yesterday during the supplementary election, after the coalition of 10 LGAs Fintiri is leading her with 434 votes margin

434 + 31,286 = 31,680 votes margin!

With this… margin it’s impossible for Aisha to defeat Fintiri yet someone declared her winner 😂

Not true!

1 Like

It is illegal, fraudulent and barbaric for INEC REC in Adamawa State to announce Binani as the winner of the elections. He doesn’t have the jurisdiction as He’s not the Returning Officer. Once upon a country.
Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by mexxmoney: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2023
seunmsg:
This just made my Sunday morning. Time to start drinking. I’m so happy right now 💃💃💃
Hold your celebration oh, The REC has no power to declare her governor elect, that's the job of the Returning officer. The REC just committed an illegality

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by PrinceDoctor(m): 11:30am On Apr 16, 2023
Unbelievable! If this is true, then the "North is blessed." They have broken the yoke on their neck!
Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by TruthsFM: 11:32am On Apr 16, 2023
So, what’s the results of the re-run?

How votes did Fintiri get?
How many votes Binani got?

What’s the margin?

What’s the total collated votes?

INEC🤣😂😂😂😂
Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by rolams(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2023
He declared Binani winner without figure! I have never seen this type of person in my life!

He didn't consider his career. He allowed his emotions to overtake him. INEC officials are not supposed to support or like any party or candidate. This is just the reason why we can't have credible election in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by BeanmanX(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2023
Amotolongbo:
💃🏻 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
Olongbo are you gay? why are you dancing like a female 🤔🤔
Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by rolams(m): 11:39am On Apr 16, 2023
EmekaA125:

And it is allowed to stand in Adamawa ??

It can't stand. The man has been arrested.
Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by BeanmanX(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2023
They finally made this woman governor and booted fintiri out? wow! 😄

Anyways I knew she will win, congrats to her.

Double loss to Atiku, he lost presidential election and also lost his state to APC.
Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by rolams(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2023
INEC has released a statement.

Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by APCNig: 11:46am On Apr 16, 2023
waynetee:

If Nigeria continue to stay together, it will be like that one day, but yoruba would have been governors in other states too.. We can't preserve it forever, even an Indian is now UK prime Minister and many yorubas are holding political posts abroad.

Yorubas will never leave Yoruba land to go and slave in Igbo land or Hausa land. Maybe to slave in UK, US, Canada, e.t.c., but definitely not Owerri, Onitsha, Aba or Enugu, neither Kano, Kaduna or Sokoto
Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by APCNig: 11:47am On Apr 16, 2023
TruthsFM:
The attempt by Tinubu pre-Presidency to ridicule Atiku in Adamawa is funny. Fintiri clearly won the election but it is funny the REC was instructed from Abuja to declare Binani as the winner. It is over for democracy. Everyone should move on. It is going to be a long lonely ride.

Yes, it is over for democrazy. But whenever your preferred candidate wins, then it is democrazy in action. I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness
Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by tuzle(m): 11:48am On Apr 16, 2023
I can't believe some people are celebrating this. Even if u want the woman to win is it this way. This is worst than day light robbery, even if u are going to cheat at least do it with sense.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by rolams(m): 11:49am On Apr 16, 2023
BeanmanX:
They finally made this woman governor and booted fintiri out? wow! 😄

Anyways I knew she will win, congrats to her.

Double loss to Atiku, he lost presidential election and also lost his state to APC.

You should have read comments and follow the news Na. You are even aware of the whole supplementary election in Adamawa State. You just jumped into conclusion.

Binani can never win this election. Fintiri is leading her in the 10 local government results announced so far.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by Egoat(m): 11:53am On Apr 16, 2023
This is pure rigging but who cares?
I'm glad we finally would have a female governor and it began in the North.
Wonderful.
Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I am just watching TVC and its seems that the REC is up to no good. I am an APC member but the REC is dancing a different tune. He is not the returning officer....

I am not happy about this at all. If there is a winner then it must be clean and clear.
O boy military might intervene o

There is a fear of palpable apprehension due to the manner in which the party has been desecrating the tenets of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
TruthsFM:
Fintiri Maintain leads with 11,771 votes even if the remaining 10 LGAs is given to Binani. Freely.

From the 10 LGAs announced so far from supplementary election. The total PVCs collected is 17,064. Total Votes casted Between
APC and PDP is 7'420.
PDP polled 4292
APC polled 3128
Merging = 1,164

Let's add it up with the result before supplementary

PDP 421,524 + 4292 = 425,816
APC 390,275 + 3128 = 393,403
Merging = 32,413

Let's talk about the 10 remaining LGAs. The total PVCs collected 20,642

Let's assume we dash Binani the remaining 20,642 of collected PVCs from 10 LGAs to be announce later.

Binani 393,403 + 20,642 = 414,045
Fintiri 425,816.
Merging = 11, 771
They have already announced her winner just now on NTA, and she followed it up with a victory speech
Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
waynetee:

If Nigeria continue to stay together, it will be like that one day, but yoruba would have been governors in other states too.. We can't preserve it forever, even an Indian is now UK prime Minister and many yorubas are holding political posts abroad.
Until Nigeria attain a high level of civilization, where there is near zero bigotry, tribalism, prejudice, Marginalisation this can never happen. See what happened in Lagos recently where supposed citizens were allegedly physically restrained/resisted from exercising their franchise grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
rolams:
He declared Binani winner without figure! I have never seen this type of person in my life!

He didn't consider his career. He allowed his emotions to overtake him. INEC officials are not supposed to support or like any party or candidate. This is just the reason why we can't have credible election in Nigeria.

He should be eased out of his job with immediate effect, If wishes are horses.
Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

They have already announced her winner just now on NTA, and she followed it up with a victory speech

They want to effect a coup then.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by thatigboman: 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
Penguin2:
They’ve succeeded in rigging Fintiri out.

A whopping 31k lead was covered and outpaced.

Just wow!

Congratulations to you Binani.
the result has been annulled
Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
seunmsg:
This just made my Sunday morning. Time to start drinking. I’m so happy right now 💃💃💃
You no get shame.Inec have voided the illegality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by alezzy13: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I am just watching TVC and its seems that the REC is up to no good. I am an APC member but the REC is dancing a different tune. He is not the returning officer....

I am not happy about this at all. If there is a winner then it must be clean and clear.

Lol. E get were sand sand go plenty, even blind man go know.

Thankfully INEC has stepped in to stop this show of shame
Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by Justiceleague1: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
seunmsg:
shattap there,we know you musulumu ain't happy cos say na woman grin
Nothing ye can do,thou all must dobale and bow down and obey her instructions Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by Penguin2: 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
seunmsg:

More tears buddy, more tears. We love the salty taste of obedients tears, keep it coming 🤣😁🤣
You were saying 🙄🙄🙄?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Binani Declared Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election by rolams(m): 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

He should be eased out of his job with immediate effect, If wishes are horses.

Straight to jail!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing / IPOB Dares Arewa Youths, Holds Massive Rally At Kanu's House Today - Video / Finally Apc Has A Case Against Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.