Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing (4586 Views)

Sen. Saraki's Saga: Is APC Truly Wolf In Sheep's Clothing? / Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up / A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing!orji Uzor Kalu Blasts Theodore Orji. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 29, 2009
A year ago, I would have laid down my life in defence of anything and everything Mrs Dora Akinluyi does. She was my mentor, my role model. To me she was the epitome of everything good. Courageous, eloquent, smart and God-fearing, she was my hero.

But listening to Dora's comments, in news this morning, on the Ekiti saga. All my admirations for her evaporated. I had started having doubts about her since she accepted the position of Information Minsiter. Now all of my doubts are confirmed. Mrs Dora Akinluyi is just like every other politician in the country, self serving, greedy and ready to do the biddings of her masters (regardless of the implication of such deeds).

Mrs Akinluyi murdered the character of the Resident Electoral Commisioner for Ekiti state. It was simply a show of shame. 

Personally I feel let down. One of my 'larger than life' heroes has fallen flat to the ground. Maybe there are just no super humans. Maybe deep inside we all the same - selfish, greedy and heartless.

Sobs,
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by Jarus(m): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2009
@Xavier,
Where have you been? I was about putting up a thread asking where you are, but thought you had changed your username.

@Topic,
I was also disappointed hearing Dora make that speech yesterday. But I'm not surprised, the post is about mouthing FG's decisions. It may not be from her heart.
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by Kobojunkie: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2009
Oh please!!! Nigerians and there 'doctored' up heroes!! lol

what exactly did Dora Akunyili do wrong ooo??
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 29, 2009
@Jarus
have always been around, albeit just observing.

@Kobojunkie

My emotions wont allow me explan what Dora has done. Please pick up a copy of any Nigerian Daily (today's edition) and peruse Madama Dora's show of shame.
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by Kobojunkie: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2009
Ekiti REC resigns, may be declared wanted
By Semiu Okanlawon, Olusola Fabiyi, Everest Amaefule, Ihuoma Chidozie
Published: Wednesday, 29 Apr 2009

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20090429329251

Akunyili said the Federal Government viewed the resignation as an act intended to undermine and discredit government’s effort to build a credible democratic system.

She said, “The supplementary governorship election in Ekiti State which was held on Saturday has thrown up a situation which is viewed with utmost seriousness by the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“From reports available to the government, the election was successfully held in nine out of the 10 local government areas where the election was to be held.

“As of the evening of Sunday, the day after the election, results from the election had been collated and the outcome in five LGAs had been announced.

“However, due to tension and fear of violence, the election did not hold in Oye Local Government Area. INEC then scheduled to conduct the election in Oye LGA on Monday.

“Before the appointed day, however, the Resident Electoral Commissioner for Ekiti, who is the returning officer for the state, reportedly took ill, a situation which led to the election scheduled for Monday to be further postponed.

“To the amazement of the government, a letter purported to be from the same Resident Commissioner in Ekiti State, Adebayo, and addressed to the President emerged today, Tuesday, April 28, claiming that she is resigning her appointment in protest.

“All the reasons stated in the resignation letter, which was purportedly written by Adebayo and which expressed her reservations about the process, are within her powers as Resident Electoral Commissioner to address.

“The letter is suspect and there is a need for the weighty allegation contained in the letter to be properly investigated.

“The letter is intended from all indications to undermine and discredit the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, especially in its effort to build a credible democratic system in the country. There is a need, therefore, for Adebayo to come forward urgently and clarify the issues raised in the letter purportedly written by her.

“Government rejects this letter of resignation purportedly written by Adebayo as there is no evidence that she was impeded from carrying out her statutory assignment.”

is this it? @Poster
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by wholex(m): 9:04am On Apr 29, 2009
@Kobojunkie

re yu telling us that yu didnt see anything wrong with madam dora statement .

her posture on TV speaks better

its a shame
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by Kobojunkie: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2009
Can you please re-post the exact statements she made for which you believe she needs to be crucified for?
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2009
@poster
i fill you all the way brother. that was just what i was saying to my self this morning after watching what madam dora said on TV. she should not get herself mixed up with all these politicians that have soiled their names one way or the other considering the reputation she has built all these years. she will only be used by these politicians and dumped fast like a bad habbit. angry
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by blacksta(m): 9:20am On Apr 29, 2009
Dora is a bloody stooge just like yara adua 's spokesman segun adeniyi another bloody stooge, a man that criticised the same institution that has now employed him. what a joke. People have sold their souls for money. God will Judge. " for man shall give account for every vain word he utters"
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by chidichris(m): 9:25am On Apr 29, 2009
Can you please re-post the exact statements she made for which you believe she needs to be crucified for?

Kobojunkie,
i personally picked u up from the unset. u are very skillful in ur defence for govt. always preaching on the failure of the people to stand up against the govt. it is begining to show all over u that u are now taking ur rightful position.
you have never for once seen anything wrong with nigerian govt. the only time u condem govt was when u wrote against the situation in abia state under orji uzor kalu. u can't fool all the people all the time.  be bold and take ur stand instead of ur childish attitudes towards the whole issues.
u are a paid labourer.

@topic,
trace my opinion on the appointment of dora as the information minister. i knew it. she deviated from  her positionon life and joined the pdp govt in politics.
all the same, she refused to emulate the actions of okonjo iweala who resigned on time to avoid a shameful end.
let us continue waiting as events unfold.
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by wirinet(m): 9:37am On Apr 29, 2009
Kobojunkie, I am sure you or your family has serious interest in the PDP. I think Dora should resign and yaradua appoint Kobojunkie as Information minister.

Please re read the following statement and use your propaganda skills to justify it.

“The letter is intended from all indications to undermine and discredit the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, especially in its effort to build a credible democratic system in the country. There is a need, therefore, for Adebayo to come forward urgently and clarify the issues raised in the letter purportedly written by her.

“Government rejects this letter of resignation purportedly written by Adebayo as there is no evidence that she was impeded from carrying out her statutory assignment.”

How can people be surprised at dora's actions. Did you not see how she left her NAFDAC job to Join Yaradua's campaign organization befor the elections in 2007. Did you not she Her as the chief cheerleader during and after the Supreme court judgment.
Also did you not hear Adedibu's allegations that Dora was closing his shops in Ibadan because he did not support her bid to become a minister, an allegation she did not refute.
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by desgiezd(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2009
The real Dora is just emerging, we would see her completely at the fullness of time.
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by desgiezd(m): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2009
wirinet:

How can people be surprised at dora's actions. Did you not see how she left her NAFDAC job to Join Yaradua's campaign organization befor the elections in 2007. Did you not she Her as the chief cheerleader during and after the Supreme court judgment.
Also did you not hear Adedibu's allegations that Dora was closing his shops in Ibadan because he did not support her bid to become a minister, an allegation she did not refute.

Meaning she has actually been scheming for this position without most of the people noticing it.

For her, the chicken would definitely come home to roost and we would know those on the side of the people.
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by biggjoe(m): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2009
chidichris:

Kobojunkie,
i personally picked u up from the unset. u are very skillful in ur defence for govt. always preaching on the failure of the people to stand up against the govt. it is begining to show all over u that u are now taking ur rightful position.
you have never for once seen anything wrong with nigerian govt. the only time u condem govt was when u wrote against the situation in abia state under orji uzor kalu. u can't fool all the people all the time.  be bold and take ur stand instead of ur childish attitudes towards the whole issues.
u are a paid labourer.

If the news articles that Kobojunkie posted is the one that made people call for Dora's head then I believe that it is very uncalled for.

Dora is an information minister. Government takes a position on something, she is supposed to affirm the position. Is it because its all about election and PDP. Is it not possible that the people in government  can be right for once?!

And why would  somebody who cannot even spell her name correctly should stop telling us here that she is her hero and role model.  grin
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:45am On Apr 29, 2009
What Dora was doing was just to make people feel that the Government does not know anything about the 'Pressure' being placed on the old woman through the conduct of Ekiti State re-run, Basically, Mama INEC is being called upon to come out and tell the world her story so as to exonerate the Yar' Adua led administration of any complicity in the saga. Everyone is now an 'Ekitist', Dont worry, the right mandate owner would be announced, I know the woman would come out, People behind the pressure wont go beyond South-West PDP governors because ''the fear of Ekiti Election is the beginning of wisdom''
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by Kobojunkie: 9:46am On Apr 29, 2009
wirinet:

Kobojunkie, I am sure you or your family has serious interest in the PDP. I think Dora should resign and yaradua appoint Kobojunkie as Information minister.

I expected the above from someone like you. Yes, best way to make your side of the debate is to attack my person by leveling false accusations, without ever the need to provide some proof.

Even worse, never actually bothering to read my posts carefully but as usual, jump to blind conclusions on my stance on these issues.

You must be proud that you are able to confirm your brilliance as you have done above!!

wirinet:

Please re read the following statement and use your propaganda skills to justify it.
How can people be surprised at dora's actions. Did you not see how she left her NAFDAC job to Join Yaradua's campaign organization befor the elections in 2007.

What has how she left NAFDAC back in 07 to do with this?  Last I checked, the same Adeboye woman back in the same 07 helped in the rigging of the Ekiti election. Or are you willing to so easily forget that so you can make Dora the scapegoat without feeling need to provide some evidence of the claims she is accused of making here?

wirinet:

Did you not she Her as the chief cheerleader during and after the Supreme court judgment.

What has that to do with this? News flash, she is communication minister and so you are bound to see her speak a lot for the government. . . . just in case you did not know that before now.

wirinet:

Hhmm. . . . So let me guess, you are willing to accept that because she did not refute those, she must have been guilty, but you are not willing to accept that maybe Okiro has real reasons for wanting to call Adebayo back for questioning?
You are genius!!! grin
Nigeria must be proud to have you! grin
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by Kobojunkie: 9:48am On Apr 29, 2009
biggjoe:

If the news articles that Kobojunkie posted is the one that made people call for Dora's head then I believe that it is very uncalled for.

Dora is an information minister. Government takes a position on something, she is supposed to affirm the position. Is it because its all about election and PDP. Is it not possible that the people in government can be right for once?!

And why would somebody who cannot even spell her name correctly should stop telling us here that she is her hero and role model. grin
heaves a huge sigh of relief !!

There is hope!! embarassed
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2009
biggjoe:

Dora is an information minister. Government takes a position on something, she is supposed to affirm the position. Is it because its all about election and PDP. Is it not possible that the people in government can be right for once?!

And why would somebody who cannot even spell her name correctly should stop telling us here that she is her hero and role model. grin

i want to believe you are also not above mistakes. angry
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by Kobojunkie: 9:52am On Apr 29, 2009
RICHIE BOI:

i want to believe you are also not above mistakes. angry

I have asked this so many times now. . . . What exactly did Dora say that was wrong? Why are you willing to crucify Dora here just because another woman, Adebayo, decided to resign for reasons we are yet to substantiate?
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 29, 2009
Bigjoe

When did spelling someone's name correctly become a yardstick for measuring interesting in that person. For christ's sake I adore Einstein, and have never been able to spell the name correctly. That's just me, dont pay too much attnetion to unneccessary details.

Back to the issue at hand, why should any individual work for an organisation he/she does not believe in its policies?

2 days ago the REC was critically ill, as such could not declare the result. Now she is hale and hearty but very unpatrotic. if u re gonna lie to me, at least make a good one.
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 29, 2009
Kobojunkie

Apparently u re inflicted with selectively blindeness. No offence pls.
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by Kobojunkie: 10:01am On Apr 29, 2009
Xavier.:

Kobojunkie
Apparently u re inflicted with selectively blindeness. No offence pls.

I am inflicted with blindness simply because I ask you for actual details on what she may have said to anger you? I don't get it. What exactly is it that Dora said to get you all in disarray?

Xavier.:

Back to the issue at hand, why should any individual work for an organisation he/she does not believe in its policies?
2 days ago the REC was critically ill, as such could not declare the result. Now she is hale and hearty but very unpatrotic. if u re gonna lie to me, at least make a good one.

Adebayo was IN CHARGE of the operation@ Xavier. She was the Supervisor/Manager for the election and so if anything was not going right, it was her duty to report, I believe to the president. So far, it seems she did not report at all to anyone. Seems all she did, when she observed whatever it was that suddenly made her change her mind about this organization, she resigned and went home. Or are you going to tell me that up until 3 days ago, she believed in INEC? roflmao!!
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by biggjoe(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2009
My point in all these is that from the post I saw on this thread, I have not seen what Dora said as being soooo bad for people to be calling for her head.

She shouldnt have attacked the lady at all because the Mama did not say that the pressure was coming from the Federal government which Dora represents.

But my question remains: Is not possible that Dora's Oga who is Mr. President has no hands in what happened in Ekiti on saturday?

To me, it is very possible and even most likely. I have read an unconfirmed report elsewhere  that Yaradua is being pressured to make Oni the Governor by any means necessary but he refused saying that due process must be followed.

No look at it this way again. If the Yaradua is so bent on making oni Governor at all cost, is this resignation not his opportunity?

He will simply get another person he trusts and make him/her the REC and before you know it the election will be carefully rigged.

Again, From other reports I have read on this nairaland, the election rigging carried out in Ekiti on saturday all took place inside Ekiti and it wasnt the type of election rigging we are all used to. If there was a presidential connection in the rigging, there wouldnt be any single violence and yet it will be rigged.

It happened in anambra in 2007 and Andy Uba became governor and no one could do anything about it.

Lets not see every evil at state level as having a federal connection. THATS MY POINT!
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 29, 2009
Kobojunkie

This is Nigeria not the US of A. What if those directives conflicting with her ethical convictions were coming from the presidency itself? You still want her to go right ahead spilling her guts.

Dora should have kept mum on the whole affair.  

Madame Dora, last we checked Adebayo dropped her resignation letter, in person, in Abuja. You could have questioned her then, rather than asking for explanation on the pages of the news print. Not everyone is interested in playing to the gallery.
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by wirinet(m): 10:21am On Apr 29, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Adebayo was IN CHARGE of the operation@ Xavier. She was the Supervisor/Manager for the election and so if anything was not going right, it was her duty to report, I believe to the president. So far, it seems she did not report at all to anyone. Seems all she did, when she observed whatever it was that suddenly made her change her mind about this organization, she resigned and went home.  Or are you going to tell me that up until 3 days ago, she believed in INEC? roflmao!!

Lets look at this scenario. Lets assume the people causing all the problems are the President's men and president's party and also her boss (Chairman). Also what if the the Vice president who is overseeing the elections is also part of the problem.  Add to that is a perceived threat to your life and and being announced sick by the government without you or your doctor's consent, only to appear in SSS office one day later.
So in that scenario what would you do. (remember you do not have direct access to the president - protocol et al)

A. Drive yourself back to Ekiti to finish collating and announce the results.
B. Resign and run for cover
C. Close your eyes to the wrong (as you had always done anyway), collect your share and enjoy yourself.
D. Call a world press conference and implicate and accuse all the principal actors (including the VP) of the wrong doings.
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by Kobojunkie: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2009
Xavier.:

Kobojunkie
This is Nigeria not the US of A. What if those directives conflicting with her ethical convictions were coming from the presidency itself? You still want her to go right ahead spilling her guts.

Of course it is freaking Nigeria; we are on NAIRALAND, Gumba!!  Lol
We  can speculate all day or we can apply what we know to be the case or what has been made available. According to the reports, Aso Rock was not involved until she sent in her in resignation letter.
This very woman who claimed she was threatened and so could not talk has apparently changed her mind a bit about that in the last 24hours. She seems to have opened up some about the events that transpired only that no real details available still.

Xavier.:

Dora should have kept mum on the whole affair.  

And you, knowing this is about Nigeria, expect her to keep mum? For crying out loud, Dora is minister of information and communication. She cannot keep mum.

Xavier.:

OH!! No need for her to come forward urgently to clarify issues but she felt it was urgent she resign the way she did?  Please read the statement in bold again !

Xavier.:

Madame Dora, last we checked Adebayo dropped her resignation letter, in person, in Abuja. You could have questioned her then, rather than asking for explanation on the pages of the news print. Not everyone is interested in playing to the gallery.
Uumm. . .  I don’t know if you know this, Adebayo made her resignation without consulting her superiors. According to someone’s claim, she held a press conference to announce her resignation, so why is dora at fault for trying to using the same medium to reach her?
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by Olayinkaoj(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2009
@ All Posters

Please thry to understand what Kobojunkie is saying here, if I may get him correctly, he said we sld wait for Mrs Adebayo to come and and give full details of what happened before condemning Dora, I initially condemned Dora last night on NTA news, but later I came to realise that the government at the centre is trying to wash itself clean, I know we all have sympathy for Ekiti people, but all is well, ''Baba go-slow'' wont take what oyinlola and Akala would want to do in Ekiti, Thanks for ur support for Ekiti people
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by Kobojunkie: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2009
wirinet:

Lets look at this scenario. Lets assume the people causing all the problems are the President's men and president's party and also her boss (Chairman). Also what if the the Vice president who is overseeing the elections is also part of the problem.  Add to that is a perceived threat to your life and and being announced sick by the government without you or your doctor's consent, only to appear in SSS office one day later.
So in that scenario what would you do. (remember you do not have direct access to the president - protocol et al)
A. Drive yourself back to Ekiti to finish collating and announce the results.
B. Resign and run for cover
C. Close your eyes to the wrong (as you had always done anyway), collect your share and enjoy yourself.
D. Call a world press conference and implicate and accuse all the principal actors (including the VP) of the wrong doings.

Wow!!! I am reminded of Ribadu right now!!!  Lol
Well, here is the thing, I would consider going with (B), if I really wanted to save my skin. And when I choose (B), I mean quietly resign like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, without stirring the pot. Simple say I resign so I can spend time with my family or something of that sort. No point in stirring the pot if I am unwillingly to handle the heat.

Now, Option A would be great option if I believed that I would have the backing of the people, should I decide to stand for what I believe is the right thing. And I would hope that someday soon, we would have so much more people choose A. In fact, I would combine A with D, if I could

Definitely, D seems like the way to go considering I have little faith in the Nigerian people standing up with me for what is right. I have been down that path before and the pain of being stabbed in the back by those you trusted to stand by you no matter what never really goes away!! Lol

I do want to point out that there is no way to mix A with B, without risk and no way to have option D with B without some form of risk. So anyone who wants to save skin should stare clear of options A and D completely.
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 29, 2009
@Olayinka

Try to understand what we are saying here. The govt should desisit from intimidation (what do u call asking people to report at the nearest police station).

Dora castigated the poor woman in her media report, Okiro added the intimidation tablet (report at the nearest police station), nest Oandoka would come up with the final dose (only God knows what that would be). And u still want the poor woman (Adebayo) to go spilling the beans.

My advice to adebayo. Apologise, tell them u resigned on health basis, get the hell out of the country. Ur running to Owu wont help. There is no salvation for u in Owu (trust me even the Ebora Owu is only interested in protecting his own hides).
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by Kobojunkie: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2009
Xavier.:

@Olayinka

Try to understand what we are saying here. The govt should desisit from intimidation (what do u call asking people to report at the nearest police station).
What government?

Xavier.:

Dora castigated the poor woman in her media report, Okiro added the intimidation tablet (report at the nearest police station), nest Oandoka would come up with the final dose (only God knows what that would be). And u still want the poor woman (Adebayo) to go spilling the beans.
You are yet to show that Dora castigated this woman. The woman made allegations of some crime having been committed. Should not be called in for questioning then since she seems to be the only one who has information on what went down?

Xavier.:

My advice to adebayo. Apologise, tell them u resigned on health basis, get the hell out of the country. Ur running to Owu wont help. There is no salvation for u in Owu (trust me even the Ebora Owu is only interested in protecting his own hides).
Apologize Lol
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2009
kobo

If u cant see the intimidation and the victimisation in that scandalous statement credited to our dear madame Info minister. Trust me, U wouldnt know even u if had raw intimidation (the Nigerian style) poking u right on ur nose.
Re: Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing by Kobojunkie: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2009
Xavier.:

kobo

If u cant see the intimidation and the victimisation in that scandalous statement credited to our dear madame Info minister. Trust me, U wouldnt know even u if had raw intimidation (the Nigerian style) poking u right on ur nose.

Oh boy!! Do you ever just answer questions with the unnecessary claims? Where you CHOOSE to see intimidation and victimization, I see opportunities for this woman! I am not here to take anyone down. Considering the information made available to us, I dare say we do not have details to work with and so I see no reason to call for the heads of people like Dora, Yar adua, and Iwu, making them scapegoats, when we are yet to learn of what really happened.

Adebayo was, as I understand it, the election Supervisor. If anyone ought to know what happened, she should and she ought to be the one filling us in on what took place over the weekend at her post. Adebayo has yet to name names.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OBJ,Mark, Others Arranged To Buy Andy Uba Justice To Be Reinstated In Anambra's / The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... / The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.