Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

I Made My First 1million Naira Just Selling Other People Product With My Smartph - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Made My First 1million Naira Just Selling Other People Product With My Smartph (150 Views)

How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now / Let Me Show You How I Made My First 1million Naira Using Whatsapp / How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Made My First 1million Naira Just Selling Other People Product With My Smartph by Unpredicted012: 11:43am On Apr 16, 2023
I have always known there is money on the internet, but the biggest problem for me is, how do I make money this money like everyone is saying.

So as a new person, I started making different research on Google for different business that can make me money online

As someone who already lost hope for school cause I dropped out before I could not pay my school fees.

So the first business I ever did then was NNU and after then Giftaworld, I'm sure most people already knows how that story ends even before me saying it.

It's literally I ventured into Ponzi scheme, where they use peter money to pay Paul.

The site crashed and I was disappointed but I never gave me.

I struggle to gather money again

That's when I saw all this Bitcoin investment site, I lost about 40k to 50k to that too then.

So I keep on trying different things then that I believe it's online business.

The last one I did was someone asking me to invest into real estate to get 20% commission

All still end so bad for me, at this moment I was already feeling discouraged.

Until I saw a post of a mutual friends on Facebook, that said to make money online, you have to be selling something, either it's yours other people. That the only way to make money online

That's how I got introduced to this business model, and lo and behold I got started.

Although it's took me over 2 weeks to get started because of the registration fee to get access to the training

I finally started

And I my first week, I made 50k, my first money was around 178k.

This was when I knew I will really make money from this..

So I doubled down the next month, and in less than 4 month I made my first 1.5 million through this same business.

If you are really interested in starting this business I will guide you
Re: I Made My First 1million Naira Just Selling Other People Product With My Smartph by balingaonline(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2023
Interested, how do we start.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Receiving Text Messages On Your Phone (2 Websites) / Pi Network Hackathon 2023 Winners (check It Out) / Human Resources Business Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.