Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Achraf Hakimi Set To Receive Half Of Wife $3million Assets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Achraf Hakimi Set To Receive Half Of Wife $3million Assets (1280 Views)

Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me / My Facebook Friend Just Posted After Sex Photo Of Wife SEE / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Achraf Hakimi Set To Receive Half Of Wife $3million Assets by officialwdhtv: 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
Achraf Hakimi set to receive half of wife $3million assets since he had no known personal assets in his name.

When their divorce took place and they agreed to share the assets, the court realised that Achraf Hakimi had no assets in his name and that he had put all his fortune in his mother’s name a long time ago.

However, reports making the rounds confirmed that since footballer Achraf Hakimi legally worth no dime in his account, he is going to get half of his wife’s assets worth over $3million.

His now ex-wife, Hiba Abouk is a Spanish model and an actress. She has featured in several Television series in Spain. Spain for her roles as Fátima on El Príncipe and Candela on Con el Culo al Aire.

Her net worth is about $3 million meaning he will be getting half of this according to the Spanish laws which states that the wealthier couple equally shares half of his or her assets.

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrGKdYxpy11/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi Set To Receive Half Of Wife $3million Assets by michlins(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
This guy keep getting oh. Like e no dey finish at all

2 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Set To Receive Half Of Wife $3million Assets by GoodCane: 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
Damn!

I thought they said the so-called wife was Rich? What is $3m compared to £1m monthly. If the ediot wasn't a gold digger, why was she demanding for half of his wealth and properties?

Hakimi the living legend played a smart one on her. Hakimi's status should be built across territories and a public holiday must be declared to honour this great comrade. Man is set to receive half of hee money. Damn! Hakimi my real niggar!

10 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Set To Receive Half Of Wife $3million Assets by Malory: 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
Dream son of every father.

6 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Set To Receive Half Of Wife $3million Assets by touchalex25: 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hakimi my man

3 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Set To Receive Half Of Wife $3million Assets by Westerhoffe(m): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
At this point, make him pity the woman na…
cry
Since power don change hands, make him rest jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi Set To Receive Half Of Wife $3million Assets by ednut1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

I thought they said the so-called wife was Rich? What is $3m compared to £1m monthly. If the ediot wasn't a gold digger, why was she demanding for half of his wealth and properties?

Hakimi the living legend played a smart one on her. Hakimi's status should be built across territories and a public holiday must be declared to honour this great comrade. Man is set to receive half of hee money. Damn! Hakimi my real niggar!
its fake news. No court is sharing a 3m fortune with a man earning 1m a month. So many dullards out here forming bloggers
Re: Achraf Hakimi Set To Receive Half Of Wife $3million Assets by Illegal1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
Omoh.....dis 1 nah real definition of bush meat catch hunter..
Re: Achraf Hakimi Set To Receive Half Of Wife $3million Assets by Fahvvy: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
Westerhoffe:
cry

First off...
I can't vouch for the authenticity of this news undecided...

Secondly...
If the reverse were the case, do you think the woman would "pity" you? undecided...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi Set To Receive Half Of Wife $3million Assets by Truvelisback(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
Westerhoffe:
cry
Do u think the woman would have pitied him if his assets were not in his mother's name? When dealing with women, don't let ur emotions lead u. When these women wan do u strong thing, dem no go reason ur state.

3 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Set To Receive Half Of Wife $3million Assets by Rokiat(f): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
cheesy The truth is that Hakimi only love Mbappe and his mama.

4 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Set To Receive Half Of Wife $3million Assets by Allisgud: 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
Kudos to the mother,I think the mother knew all this right from when he brought her to her for marriage,she knew this girl eyes don open since due to her exposure and age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi Set To Receive Half Of Wife $3million Assets by marlow1962(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hakimi or no Hakimi, some men are already destined to be mugu.
Re: Achraf Hakimi Set To Receive Half Of Wife $3million Assets by chriskosherbal(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
Rokiat:
cheesy The truth is that Hakimi only love Mbappe and his mama.
haa haa Rokiat do you want the wife to faint grin

Hakimi the great
Re: Achraf Hakimi Set To Receive Half Of Wife $3million Assets by Rokiat(f): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
chriskosherbal:
haa haa Rokiat do you want the wife to faint grin

Hakimi the great

I may tell a joke but I never tell
A lie. grin

You know that Drake song that goes like this…..“She say, "Do you love me?" I tell her, "Only partly
I only love my bed and my momma, I'm sorry"

That shit was written for Hakimi, just take the bed out and add Mbappe in lol
Re: Achraf Hakimi Set To Receive Half Of Wife $3million Assets by Savedday2: 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
I use to tell my 9ja guys that, the best way to get any 9ja girl, is to show them money but never, ever give them from it.

Just like Hakimi's wife, she knew he has money but he didn't give her from it.
Re: Achraf Hakimi Set To Receive Half Of Wife $3million Assets by Westerhoffe(m): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
Truvelisback:
Do u think the woman would have pitied him if his assets were not in his mother's name? When dealing with women, don't let ur emotions lead u. When these women wan do u strong thing, dem no go reason ur state.

cheesy
Re: Achraf Hakimi Set To Receive Half Of Wife $3million Assets by Westerhoffe(m): 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fahvvy:

First off...
I can't vouch for the authenticity of this news undecided...

Secondly...
If the reverse were the case, do you think the woman would "pity" you? undecided...

Mmm…
Re: Achraf Hakimi Set To Receive Half Of Wife $3million Assets by Streetmovement(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I keep loving this news everyday irrespective of the source grin

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story: My Sister Is Pregnant For Me And We Are Getting Married Soon / Why You Shouldn't Go Back To A Guy You Once Rejected (Pictures) / what we you do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.