Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Millions Of Black Crickets Burst Out Of The Ground In Mecca(holy Site Of Islam) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Millions Of Black Crickets Burst Out Of The Ground In Mecca(holy Site Of Islam) (18775 Views)

"Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp / Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) / Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millions Of Black Crickets Burst Out Of The Ground In Mecca(holy Site Of Islam) by olisaEze(m): 9:32am On Apr 17, 2023
Cockroaches and not crickets or grasshoppers.
Re: Millions Of Black Crickets Burst Out Of The Ground In Mecca(holy Site Of Islam) by saintkel(m): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2023
Occurstaem:

I see.
And you will pass out urine without cleaning its passage and many more. Don't let's even go further.
You don't have to denigrate any religion.
Islam is the only religion with God since time began.
indeed.....d god of bombs
Re: Millions Of Black Crickets Burst Out Of The Ground In Mecca(holy Site Of Islam) by jamess32: 9:57am On Apr 17, 2023
jumper524:
It's a 2019 video.
please wake up if you are sleeping. this is a recent video, who knows maybe it happened in 2019 too
Re: Millions Of Black Crickets Burst Out Of The Ground In Mecca(holy Site Of Islam) by Dpharisee: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2023
wahalawahala:
I am an Omo Ale and Yoruba Muslim that only the Sultan can sight the moon on my behalf and so what?
Hmmmm shocked
Re: Millions Of Black Crickets Burst Out Of The Ground In Mecca(holy Site Of Islam) by Kingso60(m): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
Good day sir/ma, I'm a graphic designer, i can do any design job like church flyers,birthday flyers, logo design, business flyers, any social media designs, i.d card, business cards, powerpoint slides etc

Re: Millions Of Black Crickets Burst Out Of The Ground In Mecca(holy Site Of Islam) by Business3600: 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
AbuAeesha:

😂 Lolz
Just a few minutes of YouTube documentary about Makkah is enough to sensitize you on how clean and hygienic the place is.
Instead of making false assertions.
To ensure proper and constant hygiene,
Which religion other than Islam instructs you to wash yourself 5 times a daily?
Wash hands
Leg
Head
Face
Why not bath before doing your prayers..
Re: Millions Of Black Crickets Burst Out Of The Ground In Mecca(holy Site Of Islam) by Tonytonex(m): 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
I thought they are (them) eating that thing?

I think say dem dey eat am.
Na free meat for them na
Re: Millions Of Black Crickets Burst Out Of The Ground In Mecca(holy Site Of Islam) by Tonytonex(m): 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
Godjone:
you mean this occultic association
is that girl his last daughter?
Re: Millions Of Black Crickets Burst Out Of The Ground In Mecca(holy Site Of Islam) by Tonytonex(m): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
LifeOfTrigga:
The Holy Mecca Municipality issued a statement Monday responding to the swarm of so-called "night cockroaches," saying it had dispatched "22 teams consisting of 138 individuals and 111 devices" to combat the pests.

See job opportunity
who tell you say dem go pay dem?
Re: Millions Of Black Crickets Burst Out Of The Ground In Mecca(holy Site Of Islam) by legitnow1: 4:13am On Apr 27, 2023
grin
Re: Millions Of Black Crickets Burst Out Of The Ground In Mecca(holy Site Of Islam) by EvergreenDiarie: 5:29pm On May 12, 2023
Strange

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those Calling For Saraki’s Resignation Are Myopic, Ignorant – APC / Obasanjo Blames South African Government For Xenophobic Attacks / Ayodele Oke: Senate Probes $289m Cash Payment To Ex-NIA DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.