Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Some Ladies Have The Heart Of Gold - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies Have The Heart Of Gold (503 Views)

Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies Have The Heart Of Gold by UYEMDO35(m): 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
Today in church I met a beautiful lady who is very generous, she actually save me from public embarrassment...... Sometimes I feel kind of shy when I go to church without any money with me for offering.
I left home in a bit hurry to church and when it was nearly time for offering, I dipped my hand inside my pocket and lo and behold my wallet was no where to be found. I begin to panic inside of me and I started wondering my next line of action... Different thought was beginning to run over my head and in my church during offering section, we do dance to the pulpit in roll to drop our offering in the box which is very transparent and moreover there's no how people won't know that I actually put an empty hand.... I was kind of lost in thought...and before u know d choirs started singing and people were coming out in rolls to drop their offering in d box, by the time it got to our roll, I had no choice than to dip my hand inside my pocket and brought out my empty hand and folded it very tied so that no one can see what is inside...( I no wan people to see me finish) and { I believe God go understand} as I was about to move out from my sit.. dis beautiful lady quickly dipped her hand inside her bag and brought out money and folded into my hand and I shamefully collected it and she smiled.... And when I raise my head up, Omo see finishing.. people were staring at me and I was a bit timid.... I just couldn't wait till d service ended and I quickly thank her and dash out.

But right now am still wondering how she managed to know that I was without money....

And you can actually share ur experience

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Have The Heart Of Gold by Egoat(m): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
Funny people everywhere.

There is no compulsion and shame in having no offering to drop.
House of the Lord isn't where to start paying attention to unnecessary ego and to impress whoever.
I have gone to church many times back in the days when I had no offering. I was never bothered, na to sit down when people dance out to drop theirs.
Police no go arrest you.

No one even noticed she gave you money, stop living in your head.

9 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Have The Heart Of Gold by UYEMDO35(m): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
You won't understand, bro. if u come my church you will understand better.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Have The Heart Of Gold by Erimaclout: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
As you are giving money to the lord abi
Re: Some Ladies Have The Heart Of Gold by VinnyBaba: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
OP
Dat lady has Romantic feelings for you. smiley

Better prepare to give her ur heart and ur Gbola. 😐

Nigerian Ladies do NOT help a Guy, Free of Charge! undecided ☹️

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Have The Heart Of Gold by UYEMDO35(m): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP
Dat lady has Romantic feelings for you. smiley

Better prepare to give her ur heart and ur Gbola. 😐

Nigerian Ladies do NOT help a Guy, Free of Charge! undecided ☹️
If truly she has feelings for me then am ready to give her my heart..... I think I like such ladies who are so bold and courage to offer gesture.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Have The Heart Of Gold by Fahvvy: 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
UYEMDO35:
You won't understand, bro. if u come my church you will understand better.

Leave that thing oga...
I too attend a church where EVERYONE have to dance to the pulpit to put their offering and there's absolutely no shame in having no offering undecided...

If you had, you would've given, since you didn't have, then bone the matter! undecided... Abi is having an offering a criteria to entering the house of God? undecided...

Calm down jareh...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Have The Heart Of Gold by Egoat(m): 6:42am On Apr 17, 2023
Fahvvy:

Leave that thing oga...
I too attend a church where EVERYONE have to dance to the pulpit to put their offering and there's absolutely no shame in having no offering undecided...

If you had, you would've given, since you didn't have, then bone the matter! undecided... Abi is having an offering a criteria to entering the house of God? undecided...

Calm down jareh...
Na low self esteem dey worry that one.
It is even foolish to dance to the pulpit with an empty hand. Who the person dey try impress or fool?
Pretend to drop an offering when you have absolutely nothing to give doesn't change one's reality. Why would I even want to pretend sef?
Radarada.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Used Female Dummy / How To Know If You're Living With A Millionaire / Warning To Kumuyi, Deeper Life Pastors And Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.