Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times (69912 Views)

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation / Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by 77up(m): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
iSense247:
Mr Seun, how can I block myself from seeing comments from Tinubu's surpporters? Please help sane people on Nairaland. Please!
Mumu dey use style cry to se.un 😂
Una go leave kitchen when the heat is too much , you all take almost 8years to troll Buhari and northerners so una think same can be returned to westerners, it's not possible, una go dey collect wotowoto, if you can't take it , deactivate your account and walk out of Nairaland and never return.

2 Likes

Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by Eriokanmi: 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Court ll only validate tinubu presidency... If u add entire Rivers votes to Obi he ll still be Third.. Obi won't be president so stop worrying urself ok
Do I look worried to you? Read my comment once again. There's nothing much to say cos the matter is already in court. Only illiterates would be bothered over an issue already being handled by court.
That LG is the largest LG in the entire south-south and south east region which was previously declared for Tinubu. I don't care who wins, provided there some transparency in the whole process. If you claimed you won an election, it should be convincing.

2 Likes

Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by denitro(m): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Please can we move the votes in Rivers and give Peter Obi make we hear word.
The major problem we have in Nigeria is hypocrisy.
If Tinubu had lost and Obi had won. And this newspaper report found out that INEC had taken Tinubu's vote and given it to Obi.
I can bet that you won't be saying what you are saying now.
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by ada9ja(f): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
yarimo:
And results also shows TINUBU won in Anambra, abia, ENUGU and plateau state

Daft

1 Like

Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
yarimo:

Which fucking__ won? The man go return wetin e thief in no distant time.

1 Like

Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by Kubin: 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:
Mumu Biafra people, Tinubu is ur next President .
your stupidity is getting out of hand, you have to go back to psychiatric hospital for propare treatment.your principal bala Blu,is secretly trying to fix his unrepairable brain.do well and join him.
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by ZUBY77(m): 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
used to know you of being an unintelligent fellow,I never knew it has turned you to a mad man.

Completely
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by 9ijaprince(m): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
yarimo:

And people actually liked the nonsense you just typed? Indeed Ngeria and Nigerians are irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by Shikini: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
Nigeria shame
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by elomlucky: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
Don't support evil today because it favours you, when PDP was doing it they never knew a day will come when another party will do it to them. It is better we build a country where Justice and fairness thrives. It is Obi today, tomorrow, it might be ur uncle.

1 Like

Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by Badgers14: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hmm

Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by oursnail(m): 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
Some people just like to chase shadow. Any truth is bitter. Peter Obi will get is mandate when Nigeria is celebrate century of independent

1 Like

Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by olatuns2017: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by vannessa7(f): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
RighChannel:
Urchiins come and see something

Seun, mynd44 rule number 2
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by denitro(m): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Court ll only validate tinubu presidency... If u add entire Rivers votes to Obi he ll still be Third.. Obi won't be president so stop worrying urself ok

And this is exactly why Nigeria will and can never progress to the level of the UK, Norway, and other advanced countries!
Enjoy your Tinubu!!!!
My family and I left Nigeria long ago and we have never regretted it.
I now live with civilized people and a society that works, where people reason on a higher level.

3 Likes

Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by Topmaike007(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket made him president abi?
read it very well and read it slowly you will understand better
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
T
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by ekeson1245(m): 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
It was evidently clear from day one that Tinubu never won the 2023 presidential election. I kept wondering, who in his or her sane mind would vote for a man who is an embodiment of corruption in all ramifications?
Ain't it funny that the same Tinubu and his cohorts who looted our national treasury in a geometric progression and plunged the nation into the sea of penury and pain is the same fellow promising to fix Nigeria?
Anyone who supported or voted Tinubu at the last presidential election needs to urgently have his or her brain rechecked, reformatted and recalibrated asap.

1 Like

Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by vannessa7(f): 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
Zico5:
Yeye dey smell. Everyone knows that the votes of Rivers was compromised by wicked wike and I can boldly say that it's only the results of that state. As such if the votes of the whole Rivers state is given to Obi, he can not still get closer to Atiku not to talk of Tinubu. Obi is a sore loser.
But wait o, no rigging at all in south east state. We shall know the truth very soon

I'm sure Rivers is not the first state Premium times evaluated their result, it's just the first place they found discrepancies, I hope they will not be biased and keep quiet when they find evidence of LP rigging in south east and Lagos, one thing is sure Tinubu is the one that can take us to the promised land, we don't want incompetent miser, Nigerians need to flex a little, Tinubu will assure that, make we no go die of suffer under "I no dey give shishi" wicked intolerant tribal bigot.
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by OloyeVIII: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:
cry me a lake.. my man yakubu knows what he's doing, u people dnt understand. LP & PDP Supporters should chill, APC will burn to the ground.
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by o123456789(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hmmm.
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by mod9: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Please can we move the votes in Rivers and give Peter Obi make we hear word.
Yes and we would also add the over 900,000 votes in Lagos and the 1.2 million votes from plateau. Tinubu actually came third in this election we have our evidences. A shameless thief and his criminally minded supporters can force themselves on well meaning Nigerians
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by o123456789(m): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
Racoon:
The criminality of INEC is appalling
On November 8 2022, I made series of allegations against INEC about how the upcoming general elections will be rigged, I said exactly how INEC will transmit results, and it will be done manually, not from BVAS to IREV as INEC chairman claimed. What was the outcome? even some Obidient members rebuked me then. I even went further to another topic "Lessons to learn from why Atiku lost the 2019 elections" Then I was speaking from my Cyber Forensics point of view based on research, but I was not taken seriously.
Atiku and Obi fell for the same trick I exposed months before the election. I will soon give a comprehensive exposition about the outcome of the just concluded general elections and what to expect from the tribunal.

https://web.archive.org/web/20230203114610/https://www.nairaland.com/7423613/2023-election-rigging-exposed-ayanbe

https://www.nairaland.com/7572450/lessons-why-atiku-lost-2019
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by yarimo(m): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
thinkmoney:

Who can reach out to this boys mother, his condition is getting worse oh
ask your parents na
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by yarimo(m): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
Rayban25:

"Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and discerning if they hold their tongues."

Na bible talk am...no be everytime you must showcase foolishness campaign is over..try dey shut up once in a while yarimo
hahahaha so campaigns are over? Hahahaha you know that. Chaiii operation fire for fire is good ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by vannessa7(f): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
ekeson1245:
It was evidently clear from day one that Tinubu never won the 2023 presidential election. I kept wondering, who in his or her sane mind would vote for a man who is an embodiment of corruption in all ramifications?
Ain't it funny that the same Tinubu and his cohorts who looted our national treasury in a geometric progression and plunged the nation into the sea of penury and pain is the same fellow promising to fix Nigeria?
Anyone who supported or voted Tinubu at the last presidential election needs to urgently have his or her brain rechecked, reformatted and recalibrated asap.

Be deceiving yourself, if the election is conducted 500 times Peter Obi can never win because south east and south south are not the only determiners of who wins, the other regions who Peter Obi love to hate based on religion and tribe are even more than the south east and south south, they will never let him win, apart from the fact that based on performance he cannot hold a candle to our Tinubu, he performed woefully in Anambra and we have proof, Tinubu is your next President, get used to it already
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by SensetionalGoal(m): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
yarimo:

Get out! Mr Man you will always try to justify every impunity how does this thread connot to Anambra, abia and Enugu elections.... It is very clear tinubu did not win the evidence is there yet you are too blind to the see facts before you... It's very sad sharing same space with you and your likes.

1 Like

Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by CartelKenneth: 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:

U will not die well aswr
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by ManOfMan: 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
Epistasis:
Yesterday Premium Times was a Tinubu's newspaper, today it's not.... being an obi-diot is the worst thing that can happen to any sane human being.

By May 29th, 2023, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be sworn in as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.... Anybody not comfortable with that can embrace the lagoon.

Are you sure? I am worried that the man has not been seen in the public for weeks now
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by mod9: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
Everfrank:
Na only Obio Akpor dey Rivers?
Obi lost the presidential election. Ethnicity and d churches failed to make him president.
Nobody played ethnic and religious politics more than APC. The idea of same faith ticket in a religiously polarized county like Nigeria is the mother of all religious politics. APC are the only party whose supporters prevented other tribes from voting in Lagos. Which ethnic politics is more than than.

1 Like

Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by yarimo(m): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Tinubu winning in Anambra is like Yarimo saying the truth in any political matter....

And in your mind , you know is impossible ...lols
and is possible for obi to win zamfara, yobe, JIGAWA, Kano, kebbi, Bornu, sokoto, katsina, Adamawa, gombe and Bauchi state? If it is not possible, how did obi win Nigeria presidential election? Or winning south east only automatically made you president elect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.