Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,712 members, 7,813,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. (1001 Views)

Is There Such Thing As Paradise? / Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? / Is Accepting Jesus Christ The Same Thing As Being Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
like i said before..
God created everything in twos...

heaven and earth

up or down

cold or hot

birth and death

good and evil

etc.....

the choice is yours.....
Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
22jumpstreet1:

to the other side..
the immaterial or spiritual realm..
Have you been there before?
What is happening there now? smiley

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by LordCenturion(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
Reflect7:

Use your brain and research what you're being told instead of being a stupid donkey.
u are becoming an intelligent person,plz dont argue with those religion dummies,they will started insulting u if they dont have answer to the questions.
i can introduce u to otem writtens here on nairaland if u dont mind
Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by justlove91(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
Reflect7:
There is no such thing as 'death'.

There is only transition.

MATTER CANNOT BE DESTROYED.

It can only be transformed into another state.

Go and study the accounts of Near Death Experiencers.

On this website there are over 5,000 accounts by NDEs from all over the world, confirming that death does not exist.

And you do NOT need to 'believe' in 'Jesus' or ANYBODY including God Himself, to transit upon passing.

WE ARE POWERFUL, IMMORTAL SOULS having a temporal 'human' experience.

We ALL live forever.

https://www.nderf.org/

Near death experiences only give glimpses of what happen after death, to gain comprehensive knowledge, one has to study the phenomenon of mediumship and read teachings from people that are actually "dead".
A good book to start from is "Life in the world Unseen" channelled through the medium Anthony Borgia.
The Spirit communicator was a priest while on earth, he tells of his experiences after passing over and how he has to radically change most of his religious beliefs.

Download the book for free here
http://www.innerpath.com.au/borgia/0Borgiaindex.htm
Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

What is happening there now? smiley

we all came from there and will return there when we expire...

a different law operates there...

The torah is the law that operates here...
Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
yomi007k:

This sort of knowledge is too high for low IQ individuals. People that cannot think will attack you first.

I have read the research and it is quite comforting to know what happens in NDE.
I would rather work on perfecting my soul since I know my way home already.

Peace.

yes..

only the destination is given...
the journey is up to you..
Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
22jumpstreet1:

we all came from there and will return there when we expire... a different law operates there... The torah is the law that operates here...

You haven't answered the question!

What is happening there now?

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by sonmvayina(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You haven't answered the question!

What is happening there now?

That is where I came from to experience life here on this physical plane. When my time here is done, I return there....
Spirit are there Waiting for opportunity to come to this physical plane......
Whatever happens here happens there...

As above so below
As within so without..
As up so down...
Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
sonmvayina:

That is where I came from to experience life here on this physical plane. When my time here is done, I return there....
Spirit are there Waiting for opportunity to come to this physical plane......
Whatever happens here happens there...

As above so below
As within so without..
As up so down...

So when did God create humans If they're already somewhere before they came to this planet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by sonmvayina(m): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So when did God create humans If they're already somewhere before they came to this planet?

If you really are smart you will understand that there where two creation story in genesis 1 and 2..

The first was the creation of the spiritual man.
The second the creation of the physical man...
Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
sonmvayina:

If you really are smart you will understand that there where two creation story in genesis 1 and 2.. The first was the creation of the spiritual man. The second the creation of the physical man...
So are these two different entities or the same person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by sonmvayina(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The same spiritual man having a human experience....when he expires, the spirit or God's breath returns to the spiritual realm while the body is buried ...
Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by sonmvayina(m): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
sonmvayina:

The same spiritual man having a human experience....when he expires, the spirit or God's breath returns to the spiritual realm while the body is buried ...

Like I always say..

We are spiritual beings having a human experience...
Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
sonmvayina:

So how many spirit man was created because the earth is numbering billions today which has not been the case thousands of years back?
Are you saying the billions living today were all here before so that they're coming back again?

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
sonmvayina:

Like I always say.. We are spiritual beings having a human experience...
As you were told! undecided

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by Aemmyjah(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ask him o
Yeye african jew

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by sonmvayina(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

As you were told! undecided

I know that...

I have done astral travel so many times...
Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by sonmvayina(m): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So how many spirit man was created because the earth is numbering billions today which has not been the case thousands of years back?
Are you saying the billions living today were all here before so that they're coming back again?

There Is just one spirit that is divided...

We are same God's spirit or breath that is experiencing human life in multiple ways.....when we expire, we become one with the spirit....waiting for another opportunity...
Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2023
sonmvayina:

I know that...
I have done astral travel so many times...
Hmmmmmmm just because you're dreaming so you assume you left your body to some place shey?
Ọmọ everyone dreams and it's just what has been stored in our brains that often come when dreaming just as many do claim that they are either in heaven or hell and saw many who have died. But since you think you're leaving your body during dreams i know it will be heard for you to know that it's just a dream! smiley

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2023
sonmvayina:

There Is just one spirit that is divided...
We are same God's spirit or breath that is experiencing human life in multiple ways.....when we expire, we become one with the spirit....waiting for another opportunity...
So what makes you abuse people when they disagree with you on this?
After all nothing is at stake since you will still assemble with them in the spirit whether they worship idols or not? cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by cornelboy(f): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

After all nothing is at stake since you will still assemble with them in the spirit whether they worship idols or not? cheesy
Lol 😂
Ask him where he got his ideas from
Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by sonmvayina(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It is bout increasing our consciousness...so we can have an interesting experience..and enjoy God's blessing.
Go sees us as one ...so when some parts are doing something wrong all of them suffers....

That why he kept punishing the Israelites because of the sins of a few. Isaiah 53 was written to encourage those following God's commandments (who are referred to as the servant) and suffering in exile with the other people...

Basically to enjoy God's blessings ..
Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
@Sonmvayina
So your god can't bless you unless everyone around you believe what you believe shey?

Are you sure it's still the same God that saved only Noah and his children?
Are you sure it's the same God who blessed Israelites in Egypt?
Are you sure it's the same God who saved Rahab in Jericho? smiley
Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by sonmvayina(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmm just because you're dreaming so you assume you left your body to some place shey?
Ọmọ everyone dreams and it's just what has been stored in our brains that often come when dreaming just as many do claim that they are either in heaven or hell and saw many who have died. But since you think you're leaving your body during dreams i know it will be heard for you to know that it's just a dream! smiley

So Joseph stored "God mating with his wife in his brain"?

You really don't want to learn anything...
Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
sonmvayina:

So Joseph stored "God mating with his wife in his brain"? You really don't want to learn anything...
Is there any miracle found in the Bible that you believe? smiley

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by sonmvayina(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Is there any miracle found in the Bible that you believe? smiley

Define miracle..?

You can pick and choose when to apply your idea...it has to be the same all through..
Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
sonmvayina:

Define miracle..?
You can pick and choose when to apply your idea...it has to be the same all through..

Miracle is what God does that doesn't follow logic so when it occur you find it really difficult to figure out how it happened.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? / I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life / Consequences Of Religious Belief: Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.