Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) (3467 Views)

SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs / SA Police Shocked As Thieves Dig Up Grave & Steal Corpse (PICS) / SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Warl0ck: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Apart from writing your own 2page book I think you should attempt reading more serious books sometimes. Whites were defeated 3 decades ago and the ANC facts I'm hitting you with clearly show that the black middle class is by far larger than the white middle class by now. It's all there in black and white. That's why we don't flee our country.

You on the other hand, whether you're stealing pots of soup in Enugu or living on the farm called Abuja, you're still pooping in a gutter and dreaming of japaring to SA.

Facts hurt bums, I know buddy. Your situation is very sad indeed. Especially coz you're not welcome in SA.
oga answer my question and stop shifting goal post.

Can u enter Orania as the animal u are?

Yes or nay?
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
Warl0ck:
oga answer my question and stop shifting goal post.

Can u enter Orania as the animal u are?

Yes or nay?

I see you desperately trying to japa there. South Sudan and Niger Republic declined your applications☹️☹️☹️

Orania frowns upon people who poop in public 🇳🇬💩💩💩 You need to be civilised first. Unfortunately you've had 60 years of civilization deficit, you're irredeemable ☹️☹️☹️
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by dododawa1: 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
We will deport HOTB and DSTV too
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
dododawa1:
We will deport HOTB and DSTV too

SA companies are legal entities in every country they operate in. Why are you wailing over undocumented alien criminals?

2 Likes

Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Warl0ck: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I see you desperately trying to japa there. South Sudan and Niger Republic declined your applications
Orania frowns upon people who poop in public You need to be civilised first. Unfortunately you've had 60 years of civilization deficit, you're irredeemable
yeah, there u go.....

South sudan a northern african country, a non ECOWAS country reject nigerians while orania, a town inside South africa rejects your type in ur own country?

In the country u claim to have built.

U south slaves really love ur chains.

Countinue fooling urselves.
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
Warl0ck:
yeah, there u go.....

South sudan a northern african country, a non ECOWAS country reject nigerians while orania, a town inside South africa rejects your type in ur own country?

In the country u claim to have built.

U south slaves really love ur chains.

Countinue fooling urselves.

You're clearly obsessed with Orania as someone permanently in a state of looking for japa opportunities.

Majority of South Africans never talk about Orania - we don't even know what goes on there and do not care.

Isn't it like 0.0001% of SA population and land mass.

You need a better hobby buddy, maybe try cleaning Nigeria's poop-filled gutters and then write a 2page book about it. That will add more value to your life.

1 Like

Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Warl0ck: 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You're clearly obsessed with Orania as someone permanently in a state of looking for japa opportunities.

Majority of South Africans never talk about Orania - we don't even know what goes on there and do not care.

Isn't it like 0.0001% of SA population and land mass.

You need a better hobby buddy, maybe try cleaning Nigeria's poop-filled gutters and then write a 2page book about it. That will add more value to your life.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jokes on you
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
Warl0ck:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jokes on you

Jokes on the one with an unhealthy obsession over an inconsequential one street "town" no one cares about.
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Warl0ck: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Jokes on the one with an unhealthy obsession over an inconsequential one street "town" no one that black apes doesnt care about.
fixed

Podi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Warl0ck: 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
WannaHowzit:

SA companies are legal entities in every country they operate in. Why are you wailing over undocumented alien criminals?
zulu podi

Try that sh*t in West Africa.
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
Warl0ck:
fixed

Podi grin grin grin grin grin

Speaking of apes, which Congolese jungle creature does this remind you of? ☹️☹️☹️

Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by colonelwealth(m): 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Certain people from Worst Africa are gonna get deported in their millions.

They should take their SA girlfriends along to see how not ugly and disorganised that particular part of Worst Africa is, since they're the best thing since sliced bread 😕😕😕

You always share posts to unnecessarily provoke attacks from Nigerians and then turn around to look like the victim.
Can't you just make your posts without provoking Nigerians to attack you or your nation.

There are illegal Nigerians in SA as well as other nationals in SA but does that of Nigerians cause you special sleepless nights..?

If your nation decides to do away with illegal Immigrants then good for you..Nigerians will support you too after all Nigeria herself has a challenge of undocumented immigrants from all over west Africa, central and northern Africa too.

There are so many South African illigal Immigrants in Nigeria and it's a verifiable fact, there are so many SA immigrants in Zimbabwe, Zambia, Madagascar, Mauritania, Sao Tome&Principe, Eqitoria guinea, Egypt,Benin republic, Ghana etc...let me not mention outside Africa for now..
Have these countries come after them like they do to others.

Nigerians are not your problem definitely not Zambians, Malawians, Zimbabwians, Somalians nor other foreign nationals...South Africa is her own problem.
The crime there is mostly localized, the unemployment is localized, the bad economy is localized too.

SA needs every African, your leaders knows these but some of the chest beating locals don't....you can't exist alone in this age else you plunge.

If other Africans begin to respond in kind don't go about shouting victimization.

1 Like

Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
colonelwealth:

There are so many South African illigal Immigrants in Nigeria and it's a verifiable fact, there are so many SA immigrants in Zimbabwe, Zambia, Madagascar, Mauritania, Sao Tome&Principe, Eqitoria guinea, Egypt,Benin republic, Ghana etc... let me not mention outside Africa for now..
Have these countries come after them like they do to others.

Please provide proof

1 Like

Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Hatrick01: 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Speaking of apes, which Congolese jungle creature does this remind you of
thats the most advanced and good looking black south african.
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by EmiDon11: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Speaking of apes, which Congolese jungle creature does this remind you of?
wow, it reminds me how black SA's aint allowed to enter Orania.

Deal with the pain

He-goat
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hatrick01:
thats the most advanced and good looking black south african.

Lol, I almost laughed at that joke.

But it's actually 2 🇳🇬 presidents that shall remain unnamed.

They can raise their hands if they recognise themselves 😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
EmiDon11:
wow, it reminds me how black SA's aint allowed to enter Orania.

Deal with the pain

He-goat

So you're coming at me with all your ammunition? 😂😂😂 Four different accounts now.

1 Like

Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by EmiDon11: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
WannaHowzit:

So you're coming at me with all your ammunition? Four different accounts now.
u are too small for me to unleash all my monikas on.

just wanna operate from a different angle.

MTF!!!
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by EmiDon11: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
WannaHowzit:

But it's actually 2 presidents that shall remain unnamed.
They can raise their hands if they recognise themselves
wow
Finally upload ur throwback pics?, u must be big by now.
With swollen lips like GPee tank.
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by zumbigbo(m): 1:42am On Apr 18, 2023
No mind am, make them deport them today, they will return back via Beitbridge or OT by the end of May. grin grin grin grin
SA like money so are always ready to break rules to allow people in. shocked shocked
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 6:47am On Apr 18, 2023
WannaHowzit:

But it's actually 2 🇳🇬 presidents that shall remain unnamed.

They can raise their hands if they recognise themselves 😂😂😂
haa!

1 Like

Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by EmiDon11: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2023
IronGalaxy:
haa!
is ur life in any way, better than the man u posted?
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by EmiDon11: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2023
pls, u guys should check this thread out...
Isnt this an example of Slaves That Loves Thier Chain? https://www.nairaland.com/1955021/oriana-town-northern-cape-south
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2023
IronGalaxy:
haa!

😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by EmiDon11: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
[quote author=WannaHowzit post=122592684]

[quote] Look Up Sir!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Man Kept His Girlfriend In A Tank For 8months,uses Her For Money Ritual- Photo / Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree / Married Nigerian Actor Batters Married Lover!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.