Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) (3468 Views)

SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs / SA Police Shocked As Thieves Dig Up Grave & Steal Corpse (PICS) / SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Franzinni: 9:26am On Apr 17, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, yes Soweto must be the better slum in Africa if Fifa so it worthy to host the first world cup in Africa grin. The first slum in Africa to have over 90 head of states gathered in one seating grin. One of the most visited tourist attractions in Africa.....buddy , IT MUST BE THE BEST SLUM EVER! grin

Read here grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/7649613/south-african-man-explains-why/10#122520021

still a glorified slum haha no matter what happens in the community the mentality of the community reflects in the lifestyle ... I guess no Nigerian has picked you yet ... Stay hopeful
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2023
Finally...

2 Likes

Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2023
Franzinni:
still a glorified slum haha no matter what happens in the community the mentality of the community reflects in the lifestyle ... I guess no Nigerian has picked you yet ... Stay hopeful
Leave us with our "glorified slum" simple

1 Like

Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Lionessza6(f): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2023
Franzinni:

LMFAO, so who makes the community functional enough to attract the international community if not its residents ? grin grin. No wonder Naija is the way it is grin grin grin

This is one the dumbest replies ever in the history of nairaland....damn!!!!

2 Likes

Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Lionessza6(f): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2023
Rahkman:
why are naija boys screwing ur daughters and wives feeding ur sons drugs while ur men screw each others asses ,Tmksouth aka wannahowzit kindly explain?

LMFAO, as expected a typical dumb Nigerian man cannot answer a simple logical question , so he is left with only three things to do to save face;

* brag about his love for criminality
* his love for foreign desparados who look his way
* throw insults and stereotypes all over the place

Pathetic !!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, so who makes the community functional enough to attract the international community if not its residents ? grin grin. No wonder Naija is the way it is grin grin grin

Lol, they're all dumb these ones, imagine living in Nigeria of all places but talking and laughing about slums from elsewhere grin

1 Like

Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Franzinni: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2023
Lionessza6:

the white man ... Your owners, eh! It's them who made it so.. they made south Africa into what it is using your lazy men as slave labour .... Be humble
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Franzinni: 9:56am On Apr 17, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Leave us with our "glorified slum" simple
haha thank God you have come down from your high horses ...
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2023
Franzinni:
haha thank God you have come down from your high horses ...
Lol, I live by the mantra "don't argue with a fool because someone afar won't know who's who". wink Hope you get it
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Lionessza6(f): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2023
Franzinni:
the white man ... Your owners, eh! It's them who made it so.. they made south Africa into what it is using your lazy men as slave labour .... Be humble

LMFAO,here I was thinking that Soweto was a slum grin grin.Suddenly the white men is responsible for its development...what development in a slum? grin grin

NIGERIAN MEN LOGIC!

Wait .....so the slave labourers were lazying around when the white men were sweating building the place? grin grin.....that must have been some nice slavery grin. Or are you saying it was the labour of our men that built the country ...which is which ? grin. I told you, you like everything the SA men laboured for , that includes the women who come from their balls grin grin grin grin

I also like that you loonies believe that development is stagnant, that if a road was built in 1960, in 2000 with a growth in population and other factors, people will still be using the same road grin grin grin. And you wonder why Nigerian leaders leave everything as it is over there to go and enjoy other saner climes grin grin grin

When i say logic is a foreign concept to you people, you think I'm hating but you never fail to display your stupidity and fragility for all to witness. It's even more disgusting and disturbing when its actually men at the forefront of this lunacy.

Images of Nigeria before independence grin grin grin grin grin grin.......Gee! what do we have here? grin grin. Labour of white men that Nigerian male hardworkers turned into .....well ......a place that looks like a residential place of harcore criminals grin grin grin grin.......my bad........

Hardworkers they're called? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Lionessza6(f): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Lol, they're all dumb these ones, imagine living in Nigeria of all places but talking and laughing about slums from elsewhere grin

Not just dumb, but it's the inferiority complex eating them up. I notice in the travel section, when someone visits an African country and they compliment beautiful things about that place, the first comments will be either insulting Nigerian leaders or
* show us their slums first*. Basically, they want to see something they could relate to and they could comfortably pick at grin grin grin grin. They hate it when they can't bring toxicity into a debate or to a location.

2 Likes

Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by mysticwarrior(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

This your wailing won't stop them from doing what they do. You are here ranting while more Nigerians are planning on how to smuggle themselves into South Africa.

What they are doing is for everyone's good. So they can check those who are supposed to be there. Plus most foreigners are illegal migrant with no record. The policy is quite good as long as they aren't maltreating anyone. To prove that you came in legally, ALWAYS carry your passport,or risk being detained (That's the only part I have a problem with). It's that easy.
When you open your border to all sort of people it becomes a trash site. Take the US for example! Millions of illegal migrant,and most that came in legally for a specific time frame are refusing to leave. Under that guise they can commit all sort of crime,and destroy that country with their "I don't care" attitude. Wailer, South Africans are not useless!

Are there no crime in Nigeria here, or you wan deny am?. No fix your country, dey there dey wail about another person's policy. South Africa is more developed then Nigeria. Tell yourself the truth.
Chai Tmksouth has been forced to learn Naija pidgin, the love this man has for naija no be joke o, this is commendable, keep it up.
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Chai Tmksouth has been forced to learn Naija pidgin, the love this man has for naija no be joke o, this is commendable, keep it up.
Lol. I no be southy oga! 🤣
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Warl0ck: 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rahkman:
why are naija boys screwing ur daughters and wives feeding ur sons drugs while ur men screw each others asses ,Tmksouth aka wannahowzit kindly explain?
uppercut
grin grin grin hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rahkman:
I thought u came out as gay the other time..... why not allow those ur big ass women be taken care off by real men that's naija boys, while u and ur fellow wimpy sissy men can go screwing each others anuses 🤷‍♂️ and allow SA become a better place

Real men who can't run their own country and have to flee to SA to enjoy roads, clean tap water and electricity ☹️☹️☹️

Sit down or go jump a border into Niger Republic or something.

When is Niger deporting you back to your home inside a poop-filled Worst African gutter 💩👎🏾🇳🇬
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
Warl0ck:
shut u zulu ape
Omo, imagine 19 yr old boy dey cap fire!
Chaii, internet you do this one. 🤣
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Hatrick01: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You seem hurt in the bum. Maybe it's the bacteria you're catching while squatting and pooping in filthy Worst African gutters
cry me a river

Leaky azz nigga

We keep stealing ur girls while U men are busy screwing each others ass.
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Hatrick01: 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Omo, imagine 19 yr old boy dey cap fire!
Chaii, internet you do this one.
keep on trying

Podi
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hatrick01:
keep on trying

Polde
Oboy, you and your alternate na casted! 🤣
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hatrick01:
cry me a river

Leaky azz nigga

We keep stealing ur girls while U men are busy screwing each others ass.

Please write a 3-page book about how to destroy a country in 60 years🇳🇬 and another about how to jump an international border or not drown in the Mediterranean sea and live with the little fishes 🛥️

I'll buy copies for the people of Somalia 📖📖📖
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Hatrick01: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Please write a book about how to destroy a country in 60 years and another about how to jump an international border or not drown in the Mediterranean sea and live with the little fishes I'll buy copies for the people of Somalia
As i am writing, pls i want u too to write a book on why it is a crime for black zulu apes like you and ur ancestors to visit orania?

U guys claim u built SA yet u guys aint allowed to enter orania, a city that u built.

U built SA but any black zulu ape seen in orania should be stoned to death. black SA are restricted from entering orania.

But even caucasians from underworld are allowed to enter there freely.

I think the title of the book should be SLAVES THAT LOVES THIER CHAINS..

1 Like

Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Hatrick01: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Oboy, you and your alternate na casted!
no its wrong, it supposed to be »»You And Your Alternate Don Cast.««

You are almost there... Practice makes perfect.

Mvgv on bail
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hatrick01:
As i am writing, pls i want u too to write a book on why it is a crime for black zulu apes like you and ur ancestors to visit orania?

U guys claim u built SA yet u guys aint allowed to enter orania, a city that u built.

U built SA but any black zulu ape seen in orania should be stoned to death. black SA are restricted from entering orania.

But even caucasians from underworld are allowed to enter there freely.

I think the title of the book should be SLAVES THAT LOVES THIER CHAINS..

I'll skip writing that book, there are already plenty on apartheid.

One book I haven't read though is the one that explains why citizens of a cowntry with Africa's largest oil reserves don't have roads and electricity, and would rather run in their millions to a country where men take each other up the bottom ☹️☹️☹️

Just a 2-page book will suffice 👍🏾

Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Warl0ck: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I'll skip writing that book, there are already plenty on apartheid.

One book I haven't read though is the one that explains why citizens of a cowntry with Africa's largest oil reserves don't have roads and electricity, and would rather run in their millions to a country where men take each other up the bottom
Just a 2-page book will suffice
the last time i checked, blacks SA's claimed to be in control.

Or are u guys afrikaan's puppet? grin grin grin

If no, then why cant u guys enter Orania till date?.

Even Ramaphosa too is scared to enter the town he is governing Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! lwkmd!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Franzinni: 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,here I was thinking that Soweto was a slum grin grin.Suddenly the white men is responsible for its development...what development in a slum? grin grin

NIGERIAN MEN LOGIC!

Wait .....so the slave labourers were lazying around when the white men were sweating building the place? grin grin.....that must have been some nice slavery grin. Or are you saying it was the labour of our men that built the country ...which is which ? grin. I told you, you like everything the SA men laboured for , that includes the women who come from their balls grin grin grin grin

I also like that you loonies believe that development is stagnant, that if a road was built in 1960, in 2000 with a growth in population and other factors, people will still be using the same road grin grin grin. And you wonder why Nigerian leaders leave everything as it is over there to go and enjoy other saner climes grin grin grin

When i say logic is a foreign concept to you people, you think I'm hating but you never fail to display your stupidity and fragility for all to witness. It's even more disgusting and disturbing when its actually men at the forefront of this lunacy.

Images of Nigeria before independence grin grin grin grin grin grin.......Gee! what do we have here? grin grin. Labour of white men that Nigerian male hardworkers turned into .....well ......a place that looks like a residential place of harcore criminals grin grin grin grin.......my bad........

Hardworkers they're called? grin grin grin

I know you not that intelligent that is why you need to be spoonfed information to comprehend simple concepts at a basic level

But let me explain once more ... What ever you are proud to compare with Nigeria in terms of locations and achievement of SA it totally attributed to the initiative and contribution of your white masters... Without thier input, SA will be worse off that most ghettos in the world becasue you special negros have only contributed in slave labour .... Period
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
Warl0ck:
the last time i checked, blacks SA's claimed to be in control.

Or are u guys afrikaan's puppet? grin grin grin

If no, then why cant u guys enter Orania till date?.

Even Ramaphosa too is scared to enter the town he is governing Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! lwkmd!!! grin grin grin grin grin

It's pretty clear you're the one wishing to enter Orania because you're serial japagerians.

Why would black South Africans force to enter Orania when life is this good ⬇️⬇️⬇️🇿🇦 (read pics)

Please write even a 1 and a half page book detailing why Japageria 🇳🇬 hasn't achieved even a quarter of this despite 60 years of independence and massive oil wealth 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by Warl0ck: 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
WannaHowzit:

It's pretty clear you're the one wishing to enter Orania because you're serial japagerians.

Why would black South Africans force to enter Orania when life is this good.
Please write even a 1 and a half page book detailing why Japageria hasn't achieved even a quarter of this despite 60 years of independence and massive oil wealth
Always shifting goal post. grin

I was born in Enugu.

Currently typing from F.C.T

I can visit any where i like in Nigeria.

Why is it not so in SA?

Upon black being in Power (physically), u people cant enter Orania, what if afrikaans clinches power oneday?

I think blacks would be forced to be living in cages together with livestocks.
Re: SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
Warl0ck:
Always shifting goal post. grin

I was born in Enugu.

Currently typing from F.C.T

I can visit any where i like in Nigeria.

Why is it not so in SA?

Upon black being in Power (physically), u people cant enter Orania, what if afrikaans clinches power oneday?

I think blacks would be forced to be living in cages together with livestocks.

Apart from writing your own 2page book I think you should attempt reading more serious books sometimes. Whites were defeated 3 decades ago and the ANC facts I'm hitting you with clearly show that the black middle class is by far larger than the white middle class by now. It's all there in black and white. That's why we don't flee our country.

You on the other hand, whether you're stealing pots of soup in Enugu or living on the farm called Abuja, you're still pooping in a gutter💩💩💩🇳🇬 and dreaming of japaring to SA.

Facts hurt bums, I know buddy. Your situation is very sad indeed. Especially coz you're not welcome in SA.☹️☹️☹️

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree / Married Nigerian Actor Batters Married Lover! / Photos Of A Girl That Made Away With My Friend 350, 000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.