Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

My Maiduguri To Bama Trip - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Maiduguri To Bama Trip (902 Views)

Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). / Wreckage Of Crashed NAF Alpha Jet Not Found In Bama – NAF / Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Maiduguri To Bama Trip by Onlinefarmstore: 5:51am On Apr 17, 2023
Hello everyone, it's been a moment since I posted last, becaue I have been very busy working on a new project, and have visited Taraba, Benue, Nassarawa, and Kano in this short space.

So in today episode I will be visiting Bama in Brono state from Maiduguri same Brono state.

A Brief History About Bama.

Being part of the Dikwa Emirate, this town has been captured by Boko Haram before, and host an IDP camp, Bama also sits less than 70km from Brono, and is administer traditionally by the Shehu of Bama, (thr other two shehu in Brono being Shehu Of Dikwa & shehu of Brono).

Bama is an important agricultural zone.

For live update and video follow us on Instagram @cheapmarketdeal or via the link

https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal

The journey started with me leaving my hotel

2 Likes

Re: My Maiduguri To Bama Trip by Onlinefarmstore: 5:57am On Apr 17, 2023
So sorry no network we left Maiduguri by 8am ans arrive Bama few minutes after 11am we passed through Sambisa Forest and had a lot of stop and search on the road. Now we are in Bama

The second picture shows a check point close to Aulo, that shows the security people they open the road by nine am and closes it 3pm

From Aulo, we crossed into Kounduga and some small small villages, this region is prominent for their Beans, and water Melon and is guarded by the 21 Special Armour Brigade of the Nigerian Army. The remaining picture shows random places in Bama etc and along the road

Like this Idp camp in Misrala and the road, they have good roads

1 Like 1 Share

Due to the sensitivity of this trip I couldn't take much picture, neither can I say much, but what I can say for free is that war is bad!!! BAD!! The town Bama is yet to recover from the effects of Boko Haram more than 10 years after it recapture with the town falling seriously short of my expectations.

We passed through a section of the dreaded Boko Haram Base Sambisa Forest an through the infamous Gada Shekau, or shekau Bridge which was the line of control between government forces and BoKo Haram during their peak session.

The first picture show me in Bama, while thr second shows me in the market in Bama. It is chiefly known for producing Beans, and Groundnuts

The infrastructure of this town has been destroyed and this town needs to be rebuild

The third pictures shows me in a part of Sambisa just beside gada Shekau or shekau Bridge which has been captured by and maintained by the Nigerian army.

The last picture is on me in Kounduga buying watermelon

A short clip of my Sambisa Forest trip is documented and is available on our YouTube channel via the link below

https://youtube.com/shorts/2fq6RsmrYGw?feature=share

1 Like

Attached are random pictures and videos

Now am back to Maiduguri

Re: My Maiduguri To Bama Trip by Orfankwagh(m): 5:57am On Apr 17, 2023
You can as well tell nairalanders that humans still exist in borno state and its not what their think
Re: My Maiduguri To Bama Trip by kosiebe(m): 6:13am On Apr 17, 2023
Is it brono or borno?
Anyway I'm glad and thank God that peace have returned in those places.
God will continue to bless and guide our gallants troops, who risks their life for the safety of others.
The labour of our fallen heroes shall never be in vain.

God bless our armed forces
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Maiduguri To Bama Trip by Ahmed0336(m): 7:03am On Apr 17, 2023
kosiebe:
Is it brono or borno?
Anyway I'm glad and thank God that peace have returned in those places.
God will continue to bless and guide our gallants troops, who risks their life for the safety of others.
The labour of our fallen heroes shall never be in vain.

God bless our armed forces
God bless Nigeria

Amen.
You are patriot, may God bless you.

1 Like

Re: My Maiduguri To Bama Trip by Nebes: 7:13am On Apr 17, 2023
Onlinefarmstore:
Hello everyone, it's been a moment since I posted last, becaue I have been very busy working on a new project, and have visited Taraba, Benue, Nassarawa, and Kano in this short space.

So in today episode I will be visiting Bama in Brono state from Maiduguri same Brono state.

Being part of the Dikwa Emirate, this town has been captured by Boko Haram before, and host an IDP camp, Bama also sits less than 70km from Brono, and is administer traditionally by the Shehu of Bama, (thr other two shehu in Brono being Shehu Of Dikwa & shehu of Brono).

I admire what you do. Is there room for partnership? Following

1 Like

Re: My Maiduguri To Bama Trip by AchrafHakimi: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2023
Hope your farm is in your mother's name.

1 Like

Re: My Maiduguri To Bama Trip by kosiebe(m): 9:19am On Apr 17, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Amen.
You are patriot, may God bless you.
AmenπŸ™
Re: My Maiduguri To Bama Trip by Imustreturn(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nice nice bro.
Re: My Maiduguri To Bama Trip by magnumwhales(m): 8:15am On Apr 22, 2023
So u r on Nairaland
I followed u on tiktok
Re: My Maiduguri To Bama Trip by Onlinefarmstore: 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2023
magnumwhales:
So u r on Nairaland
I followed u on tiktok

Smiles πŸ˜ƒ
Re: My Maiduguri To Bama Trip by AlphaJazz: 4:45pm On Feb 02
Onlinefarmstore:

For live update and video follow us on Instagram @cheapmarketdeal or via the link

https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal

The journey started with me leaving my hotel
Bump.
Re: My Maiduguri To Bama Trip by AlphaJazz: 4:47pm On Feb 02
Onlinefarmstore:
So sorry no network we left Maiduguri by 8am ans arrive Bama few minutes after 11am we passed through Sambisa Forest and had a lot of stop and search on the road. Now we are in Bama

The second picture shows a check point close to Aulo, that shows the security people they open the road by nine am and closes it 3pm

From Aulo, we crossed into Kounduga and some small small villages, this region is prominent for their Beans, and water Melon and is guarded by the 21 Special Armour Brigade of the Nigerian Army. The remaining picture shows random places in Bama etc and along the road

Like this Idp camp in Misrala and the road, they have good roads
Clearance operations.

(1) (Reply)

Castle In The Sky / Business Trips: Stay Away From British Airways / Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.