Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola (2232 Views)

Google Popularity, Obi Vs Tinubu; Past 7 Days / 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi / Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by hisexcellency34: 7:34am On Apr 17, 2023
Minister of Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola has said Nigerians are not bothered about the past of the president-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and that was why they voted overwhelmingly for him in the just concluded elections.

According to results announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Tinubu who was candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) scored 8,794,726 votes, to defeat other contenders such as Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP).

Speaking on Channels Television, Fashola in an interview monitored by worldviewafrica said several allegations leveled against Tinubu such as age, narcotics, dual citizenship does not matter and that was why Nigerians voted for him as the next president.

He said “I think those issues have been ventilated sufficiently and you know what the Nigerian people have decided? Those issues don’t matter. That’s what they have said by these votes in making that choice”.

“The only thing I can say to you is that every time it got more difficult, I used to tell people this was his path to success. There is no easy day for him. The more difficult it gets, then you can be sure it’s Asiwajus. And I think that for someone who has faced all of these obstacles. The more difficult it gets, the more it brings out the best in him”.

https://worldviewafrica.com/2023-elections-nigerians-dont-care-about-tinubus-past-fashola/

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by TemplarLandry: 7:35am On Apr 17, 2023
cool
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by Massiveglory: 7:36am On Apr 17, 2023
Fashola, shame on you sir

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by Edoreborn: 7:37am On Apr 17, 2023
Am a yoruba man,,but i don dey taya for tinubu matter.. Everyday one controversy to another..

This racoon guy below me,,pls calm down.. Fashola no be ur mate,, calling someone like fash a big fool is a no no bros..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by theophorus(m): 7:38am On Apr 17, 2023
Some do but they are in the Minority abi na Divided Majority.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by Racoon(m): 7:38am On Apr 17, 2023
A very big fool and idiot you are sir. Hear the kind of incriminating state a minister of a country is making. All these just reaffirmed the thing many people have voicing against.

Not everybody voted for a man whose entire life is enmeshed in endless fraud and criminality. These are the senseless people insulting the sensibility of sane people in this nation

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by naijapikin2(m): 7:39am On Apr 17, 2023
Who told you so?
We care a lot about his drug past.

Someone who's about to ascend the highest office in the land.

14 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by madridguy(m): 7:42am On Apr 17, 2023
The 8,794,726 voters that gave Asiwaju our mandate doesn't care about his past but his track records in good governance.

Some satanic umbrella demons and their reserve team, Ellu Pee 77 can wail from now till thy kingdom come Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria president elect and Insha Allah, the son of the late Alhaja Habibatu Mogaji will rule Nigeria for 8 years.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by Ofunaofu: 7:43am On Apr 17, 2023
angry
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by Cantonese: 7:46am On Apr 17, 2023
What a big shame on all the so called SANs.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by jlinkd78(m): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2023
Shame

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by VinnyBaba: 7:47am On Apr 17, 2023
How Fashola's Dragged his Reputation to the Mud because of the USELESS APC party is really pitiable. embarassed

An Outstanding Lagos State Governor and one of the Brightest Minds in this country. 😟

He and TINUBU should cover their Faces in Shame! sad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by slivertongue: 7:48am On Apr 17, 2023
So fashola is admitting that Tinubu had a criminal past that has been covered to decieve NIGERIANS

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 7:49am On Apr 17, 2023
Uncle Fashola I lose my respect for you. You lied. Nigerians care so much about Tinubu past.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 7:50am On Apr 17, 2023
madridguy:
The 8,794,726 voters that gave Asiwaju our mandate doesn't care about his past but his track records in good governance.

Some satanic umbrella demons and their reserve team, Ellu Pee 77 can wail from now till thy kingdom come Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria president elect and Insha Allah, the son of the late Alhaja Habibatu Mogaji will rule Nigeria for 8 years.

Death await anyone who stole Nigerians mandate

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by wirinet(m): 7:52am On Apr 17, 2023
VinnyBaba:

How Fashola's Dragged his Reputation to the Mud because of the USELESS APC party is really pitiable. embarassed

An Outstanding Lagos State Governor and one of the Brightest Minds in this country. 😟

He and TINUBU should cover their Faces in Shame! sad

This is the same Fashola that fell out with Tinubu during his Governorship and had not been seen in public with Tinubu within the last 4 years.

Obviously, he is looking for appointment under a Tinubu administration.

In politics there is no permanent friend or enemy, only permanent interests.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by VinnyBaba: 8:00am On Apr 17, 2023
wirinet:

This is the same Fashola that fell out with Tinubu during his Governorship and had not been seen in public with Tinubu within the last 4 years.

Obviously, he is looking for appointment under a Tinubu administration.

In politics there is no permanent friend or enemy, only permanent interests.

This is NOT about Appointment.

The Triple Port-Folio (Works, Energy and Power) he got under Buhari in 2015, Did he do anything Good with it? undecided

Didn't he FAIL WOEFULLY? sad

I am talking about his Reputation!
From 2007-2010, Alongside Peter Obi and Lamido Sanusi, He was Amongst the Most Popular Politicians in Nigeria.
He got Silverbird Man of the Year Award. smiley

But now, Fashola has so Rubbished himself like a FOOL. Quite a Pity. 😕😒

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by Mindlog: 8:00am On Apr 17, 2023
The "moral of the story" is, don't care about the past of the man or woman you want to marry, no matter what it has been or what they have been involved in and may be in denial of ...what matters is that you love the person. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by madridguy(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2023
Death is awaiting everyone. grin

ChEkWaSIyKe:

Death await anyone who stole Nigerians mandate
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by Shedrack777: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2023
yes some stupid greedy unsensible vagabonds don't care about his past. but as for me and my family, we know his past may hurt us if he becomes the president which he'll not

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by VinnyBaba: 8:11am On Apr 17, 2023
Edoreborn:
Am a yoruba man,,but i don dey taya for tinubu matter.. Everyday one controversy to another..

This racoon guy below me,,pls calm down.. Fashola no be ur mate,, calling someone like fash a big fool is a no no bros..

Fashola is actually a BIG FOOL, Sir.😒

A SAN, and Two-term Governor of Lagos fooling himself like this. undecided

Even Ambode or Gbajabiamila will Never do what he is doing now.
They are too smart and Cool-Headed, Particularly Gbaja! 🙂

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by ralisnethi: 8:11am On Apr 17, 2023
Are you the spokesman for Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by virginchaser(m): 8:12am On Apr 17, 2023
All these ranting about Asiwaju is his path way to success. Baba God is pose to use vessel you least expected to change Nigeria situation. When God said the leprosy man should enter the dirty water, if he had struggled or doubted it he wouldn't be healed.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by bennybuhari: 8:15am On Apr 17, 2023
Preach it pastor
virginchaser:
All these ranting about Asiwaju is his path way to success. Baba God is pose to use vessel you least expected to change Nigeria situation. When God said the leprosy man should enter the dirty water, if he had struggled or doubted it he wouldn't be healed.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by jaytimeo: 8:20am On Apr 17, 2023
These men are not honorable we arrogated so much respect for people who are worthless and empty because we endorse mediocrity,in some peoples mind fashola is a refined gentleman, I hate to burst your bubble most of your governor’s past and present ain’t honorable they lack integrity and to crown it up they are thugs .
Imagine Fashola endorsing the crime for the rest of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by Bhella5(m): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2023
Let bygones be bygones. Let's forge ahead with Asiwaju the pace setter.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by obyrich(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Uncle Fashola I lose my respect for you. You lied. Nigerians care so much about Tinubu past.
I lost respect for him after watching his camera discovery event at Lekki tollgate during the ENDSARS period in 2020. How a SAN could condescend so low in order to protect vested interest surprised me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by manutdrichie(m): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Fashola you say?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by AAEEI: 8:31am On Apr 17, 2023
For where. We do oo. The man na crook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcvkcst2OTc

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by virginchaser(m): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2023
bennybuhari:
Preach it pastor

Nope, i am not a pastor nor fan of Asiwaju but it's sure that it is pretty difficult surviving in Nigeria without being spiritual. I am closely watching how Asiwaju is surviving all tactruns throwing at him. His grace and mercy is like that of David.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola by VinnyBaba: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2023
virginchaser:

Nope, i am not a pastor nor fan of Asiwaju but it's sure that it is pretty difficult surviving in Nigeria without being spiritual. I am closely watching how Asiwaju is surviving all tactruns throwing at him. His grace and mercy is like that of David.

Surviving What? sad

The Evil/Incompetent APC party is Burying or Trivializing the Misdeeds of Tinubu, you are calling it Grace.. undecided 😒

From OBJ, Yaradua to Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari,
have you seen a Presidential Elect with so many CRIMINAL baggages

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio Is Next Senate President / Bola Tinubu Must Go: Bolanle Protests At The Nigeria Embassy In UK / I Feel Pained Seeing This Post.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.