Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Longer Or Shorter Pregnancy. Which Would You Choose? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Longer Or Shorter Pregnancy. Which Would You Choose? (297 Views)

Please I'm Getting Shorter What's The Medical Conditions / Pls Help. My Menses Flow Is Getting Shorter / My Right Leg Is Shorter, Weaker And Thinner Than The Left Leg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Longer Or Shorter Pregnancy. Which Would You Choose? by Draslo(m): 7:43am On Apr 17, 2023
If the human gestation period can be scientifically tweaked to add or remove 3 months, which would you choose? 1 year pregnancy or 6-month pregnancy? Also, tell us why.

This question is not gender based.
Re: Longer Or Shorter Pregnancy. Which Would You Choose? by jaeyking(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2023
It should be left the same way it is

Man should let nature be

Tweaking here and their is the reason for high disease rates in recent times
Re: Longer Or Shorter Pregnancy. Which Would You Choose? by Draslo(m): 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
jaeyking:
It should be left the same way it is

Man should let nature be

Tweaking here and their is the reason for high disease rates in recent times
Tweaking here and there is also the reason for breakthroughs in scientific research and it is also how and why your life gets easier everyday ranging from medicine to technology.
Re: Longer Or Shorter Pregnancy. Which Would You Choose? by jaeyking(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
Draslo:

Tweaking here and there is also the reason for breakthroughs in scientific research and it is also how and why your life gets easier everyday ranging from medicine to technology.

Scientific breakthroughs but some came with great repercussions
Re: Longer Or Shorter Pregnancy. Which Would You Choose? by Draslo(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
jaeyking:

Scientific breakthroughs but some came with great repercussions
Only until they're perfected.

(1) (Reply)

6 Body Parts You Should Wash Properly And Regularly / Timeline: Chiefs Of Army Staff In Nigeria Since 1966 / Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Advice On This X-ray Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.