Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria (6822 Views)

Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob / Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2023
You're an overgrown dumb... probably you don't understand the content in the writeup
NoFucksToGive:

Bro try and sound civilized. Or are you one of those iliterates the OP is talking about ?

Olodo

5 Likes

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by NoFucksToGive: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
You're an overgrown dumb... probably you don't understand the content in the writeup

Olodo try and be civilized or go back to the bus stop and let us graduates interact here.

Touts are not welcome.

Mugu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2023
U no see u wey graduate na and u lack simple etiquette..first class Ozwor
NoFucksToGive:

Olodo try and be civilized or go back to the bus stop and let us graduates interact here.

Touts are not welcome.

Mugu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by NoFucksToGive: 10:21am On Apr 17, 2023
Nawttiboi007:

You are surely an iliterate. I dey sure say an thief you dey thief for busstop. Criminal. Na shoot police go shoot you las las .

Armed robber

1 Like

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by delzbaba(m): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
Una go still shoot Soyinka las las ,, bloody nuisances👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿

4 Likes

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by Draslo(m): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

So it's everyone that joins that kills people? Or you don't know there is a difference between educated ones who went through university and those touts on the street who joined and have no education?
Regardless, blood is on their hands. You say you're Blood, Crip or Piru...you never kill person before no mean say you don't deserve to be killed. The moment you join, you justify every killing made by your new gang before or after you joined.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by NoFucksToGive: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
delzbaba:
Una go still shoot Soyinka las las ,, bloody nuisances👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿

Sounds like a joke right? Trust me it's very possible. You see those eiye boys ehn, 99% are street agberos who have no education or father hence don't value the value of such a personality.

What made me agree with the op was when they killed a man in his 60s wa week to the daughters wedding . His daughter had just graduated o. This man was killed not because they were looking for his son o, no but because eiye and aye had a war and they were looking for aiyea they couldn't find any so they shot the man because they heard in his youth he was a blackaxe member 40.years ago or so .

2 Likes

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by NoFucksToGive: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
Draslo:

Regardless, blood is on their hands. You say you're Blood, Crip or Piru...you never kill person before no mean say you don't deserve to be killed. The moment you join, you justify every killing made by your new gang before or after you joined.

Dude you sound way idealistic than realistic
Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by Draslo(m): 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Dude you sound way idealistic than realistic
You know I'm way too realistic. Just because someone is no longer involved actively in gang wars but still a gang member doesn't mean he can't get popped. Jay Z is a billionaire. The richest rapper on the planet. He still raps about people trying to kill him same as every gangster rapper who is now a millionaire. Nipsey Hussle collect woto woto even though him don make am and was big in his hood. Better not to be a gang member in the first place. French Montana don blow before them shoot am for skull... luckily he survived. So what makes Nigerian gang members different

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by NoFucksToGive: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
Draslo:

You know I'm way too realistic. Just because someone is no longer involved actively in gang wars but still a gang member doesn't mean he can't get popped. Jay Z is a billionaire. The richest rapper on the planet. He still raps about people trying to kill him same as every gangster rapper who is now a millionaire. Nipsey Hussle collect woto woto even though him don make am and was big in his hood. Better not to be a gang member in the first place. French Montana don blow before them shoot am for skull... luckily he survived. So what makes Nigerian gang members different

You know what? I never thought about it from this angle ... Hmmm

Good points indeed. But you do know these are two separate cultures.

Nigerians respect life tradition and culture way more than the west who have none of those organically

2 Likes

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by edimaan: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
Guyman01:

He was warned that one of the ex cultists had informed his former cult rivals that there is an existing 20 years Fatwa on his head which must be carried out.

Fatwa bawo? grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by Neddstark: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Sounds like a joke right? Trust me it's very possible. You see those eiye boys ehn, 99% are street agberos who have no education or father hence don't value the value of such a personality.

What made me agree with the op was when they killed a man in his 60s wa week to the daughters wedding . His daughter had just graduated o. This man was killed not because they were looking for his son o, no but because eiye and aye had a war and they were looking for aiyea they couldn't find any so they shot the man because they heard in his youth he was a blackaxe member 40.years ago or so .

You made lot of sense. This is not about confraternity but about running confraternity without proper rules. Snoop Dogg grew up among crips and most probably one, but you'll still see him doing music with known bloods. But there's never been a reason to kill him out of respect for an OG.
Killing anyhow in the name of counting scores is useless. I heard once that they once came looking for a guy, as he wasn't home they killed an innocent girlfriend. Man, cultism is total shít.

10 Likes

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by NoFucksToGive: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
Neddstark:

You made lot of sense. This is not about confraternity but about running confraternity without proper rules. Snoop Dogg grew up among crips and most probably one, but you'll still see him doing music with known bloods. But there's never been a reason to kill him out of respect for an OG.
Killing anyhow in the name of counting scores is useless. I heard once that they once came looking for a guy, as he wasn't home they killed an innocent girlfriend. Man, cultism is total shít.

Now you get it. These old men irrespective of where they belong are OGs , you don't kill dem. I don't care where the old man na elebe or alura or baga or egede or maf why on earth will you kill an OG?

Do you know how many young ones would benefit from his wisdom or his connections or his financial support ? And you cut it off with one stupid bullet ?

One iliterate no do well eiye boy will just shoot someone like Professor Wole Soyinka because eiye want to count scores against Pirates ?

Isn't that insanity ?!!? Imagine waking up one day to see that Femi otedola shot dead by one useless tout on a cult because they want to count scores. Or you hear One tout shot jay jay okocha dead because he wanted to count scores ?!

Isn't that animal way of thinking ?

So ont his one I agree with the OP completely

2 Likes

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by Delightsome2023: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Rules are Rules man.

Wars are wars man.

If you are part of a fraternity it is advisable to always be informed in whatever locality you find yourself.

Rolling Squad soldiers don't care how long you have disassociated with your fraternity, funny enough the best targets are the older fraternal members because they fund their fraternities.

Ayes also practice what you are accusing the stupid low flying birds of doing, will I say they () started the bullshit.

Modified:
E be like Nairaland na Ayes feasting ground because if you type ∆xe Men in correct form, Nairaland go Automatically Comot the words for your statements.
axe axemen .
omo na true ooo

2 Likes

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by LifeOfTrigga(m): 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
Omo this one go far o, and just some days ago na abu Abel dey for news again about dj chicken

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by Draslo(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
Neddstark:

Probably ke? You should go back and watch all his music videos when he was in his youth. Baba dey show himself wella
Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by Franzinni: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
Peace be on to JU....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by Neddstark: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
Draslo:

Probably ke? You should go back and watch all his music videos when he was in his youth. Baba dey show himself wella

Suge knight once said you'll see Snoop rolling with crips one day then with bloods the next week. That nigga had no time for baseless battles. Tupac beefed him cos he was neutral on the Bad Boy beef.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by NoFucksToGive: 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
Neddstark:

Suge knight once said you'll see Snoop rolling with crips one day then with bloods the next week. That nigga had no time for baseless battles. Tupac beefed him cos he was neutral on the Bad Boy beef.

Relate that to Nigerian gang context.

Most men who roll with rivals get killed when war comes.

Lats year when the war between NBM and Tingis started in Uselu the first set the tingiz dropped where those ayez that used to hangout with them and roll with them.

In Nigeria if you roll with rivals they will know all your routes and AP you are done for when war comes

2 Likes

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by Neddstark: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Relate that to Nigerian gang context.

Most men who roll with rivals get killed when war comes.

Lats year when the war between NBM and Tingis started in Uselu the first set the tingiz dropped where those ayez that used to hangout with them and roll with them.

In Nigeria if you roll with rivals they will know all your routes and AP you are done for when war comes

So sad. I keep saying it. Cultism is breeding killers. Killing for no just cause. The way it is getting even jus are at risk. Cos some silly cults are not intelligent to decipher whether the dude hanging out with hia rivals are civilians or not.

2 Likes

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rubbish and baseless thread

4 Likes

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by NoFucksToGive: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
Neddstark:

So sad. I keep saying it. Cultism is breeding killers. Killing for no just cause. The way it is getting even jus are at risk. Cos some silly cults are not intelligent to decipher whether the dude hanging out with hia rivals are civilians or not.

Exactly bro . Gone are the days when cults where made up of 90% undergraduates / graduates and 10% iliterates . There days it's 99% iliterates 1% educated people . This is the problem , the touts have taken over all cultts except for pirates.

Like someone said above you might be sitting in your house when one iliterate will just cause one unecesary war

2 Likes

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by Draslo(m): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
Neddstark:

Snoop is Crip, bruh.
Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by SouthSouth1914: 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
Cultist are generally losers who can’t take care of themselves. I wonder why the OP is reading the book of lamentations, it is written- Kill by the sword, you die by it.

You can’t control this narrative! Enjoy cultism!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by delzbaba(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
My own is they should not touch an innocent soul (Jew) either by mistake or intended, because that will be the end of cultist in this country.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by 07kjb: 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
Why BENIN still allowed them (eiye) penetrate still Marvels me they should keep there madness in the west.... there stupidity shouldn't cross the naija River o
Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by MrAgbako: 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
Well I guess I can say that we the non cultist guys the cultists usually calls jews have peace of mind.
We don't watch our back 247 or remit money to some criminals or touts to pacify them and keep our life. We got no blood in our hands

Like Draslo moniker was trying to educate "a let out gorilla" on this post that was going about defending cultism

If you join a cult group you agreed with their ideas and ways. It a covenant and the gorilla seams to forget its a blood covenant.
Everything the gorilla said in defense was deception.

I hope youngsters/ undergraduates don't get deceive to join cultism cus these lowlifes are sweet talkers.
They scout for naive boys to recruit into their folds.
During my my finals in school I knew some cultist in my neighborhood we started 100 level together. They join cult and start forming strong men in the neighborhood and school.
300 level some ran away due to cult wars or drop out due to poor academic performance. The intelligent ones among them got swallowed by karma in the final year 500 level due to cult activities
Many of their likes that manage to make it that far were rusticated.
If you see any strong cultists that graduated just know that it is only God that show mercy on them because they don't deserve it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by NoFucksToGive: 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
07kjb:
Why BENIN still allowed them (eiye) penetrate still Marvels me they should keep there madness in the west.... there stupidity shouldn't cross the naija River o

Does cultism know geography?

Except the government steps in to enforce the 20 year imprisonment for cultists this madness will persist

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
make una repent oo!

cc: Righteousness2, see u see mkt!
cool

2 Likes

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by DharmieDhrey(m): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
Why are you making it seem as though it is only Eiye that perpetrate the killing of OGs? I'm not a sympathizer of any confraternity so I see no reason to take sides. Cultism is one of the worst things to happen in this country, able-bodied youths who ought to useful to themselves and the society ya have become elements of nuisance

I'm only pained when these cultists kill innocent people who affiliated with their rivals? Imagine being shot for nothing you know nothing about.

Another thing you need to realize is that being an OG doesn't rule you out of being targeted, rivals will always want to reignite an old flame, blood for blood, isn't that what they say?

So stop blacklisting a cult group for what all violent confraternities are known for, they are all the same...

Deal with it grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria by Mrklemo(m): 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
Neddstark:

Snoop who is a Crip doing songs with The Game (bloods) is business.
Snoop can't make careless waka in LA, Og or not he will be jumped.

Lol... Omoh, str is military ooo.... And once there is beef, dope boys do crazy things...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. / Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures / Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.